💠 WEEKLY RESET (May 12 – May 19)
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- The final Iron Banner for this Season is Live!
- Seasonal Quest: The Lie is available.
- All players earn increased Valor in the Crucible
- Momentum Control and Showdown are available in the Crucible Playlist.
Notes: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
Quest Steps via getdroidtips.com
- Step 1: Warmind Evaluation (The community has completed the Seraph Towers for this step warmind.io/community/seraph)
- Step 2: One of Many
- Step 3: Vostok
- Step 4: Shotgun Telemetry
- Step 5: Lunar Trip
- Step 6: Warmind Heuristics
Quest Reward: Felwinter’s Lie – Legendary Shotgun
View guides and more info at: kyberscorner.com/destiny2/the-lie-quest/
Live: Tuesday, May 12 @ 10 AM Pacific
Ends: Tuesday, May 19 @ 10 AM Pacific
Lord Saladin has returned to the Tower, hosting the final Iron Banner of the season. As this is the final Iron Banner of the season, this serves as last call for a few rewards.
- Iron Remembrance Armor Sets
- Cast Iron Emblem
- Iron Precious Shader
Additionally, this will be your last chance to earn the Point of the Stag Pursuit Bow. This weapon will not be available during Season 11, so get in there and complete your quest! Who knows, maybe you’ll fall in love with a new Bowfriend.
Weekly Rasputin Challenge (EDZ): Complete two weekly bounties to earn powerful gear. Reward: Tier 3 Powerful Gear.
To check out what the daily Legendary Lost Sectors are and get more details on the Seraph Bunkers and Tower Event page.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Zero to One Hundred: Once you deposit motes, you have ten (10) seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Gauntlet > Pools > Calus
Challenge: The Gauntlet
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
The Scarlet Keep: Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Potential Drop: N/A – No Unique Item
The Arms Dealer: Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
- Potential Drop: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
Strange Terrain: Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Potential Drop: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Warden of Nothing: Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Potential Drop:Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
Nessus: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Anguish: Omnigul
- Insanity: Fanatic
- Despair: Crota
This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor
Trove Guardian Location: Hellmouth
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 05/05: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/06: Apostate (Sniper)
- 05/07: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/08: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/09: Apostate (Sniper)
- 05/10: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/11: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/12: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation: GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • Repeat (One per day)
- 05/12: GoFannon
- 05/13: Izanami
- 05/14: Bergusia
- 05/15: Volundr
- 05/16: GoFannon
- 05/17: Izanami
- 05/18: Bergusia
- 05/19: Volundr
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Hunter: Luxe Hunter Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Set (1200)
- Hunter: Vanguard Dare Hunter Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Set (1200)
- This… Is… TRIALS! – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Blind Fury – Exotic Weapon Ornament for The Colony (700)
- Mercurial Affliction – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Outbreak Perfected (700)
- All In – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Ace of Spades (700)
- Trials of Osiris Emote Bundle – Includes Blinding Imagery, Taunt and Flaunt, I Surrender! (900)
- Splice of Life – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Lord of Wolves (700)
- Another – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Immoderate Splendor – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Knuklebug – Exotic Ship (800)
- Siva Emergence – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Totem Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (400)
- Cover of the Exile Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Orbweaver Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Lord of the Hunt – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Point of the Stag (700)
- Whisper Sweet Nothings – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (1250)
- Hit the Bag – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Camnav-TTN Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Haute Bliss – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Blind Fury – Exotic Weapon Ornament for The Colony (1250)
- Hunter: Luxe Vest – Legendary Universal Armor Ornament (1200)
- Rasputin Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Infinity Cubes – Legendary Emote (700)
- Circadian Chill – Legendary Shader (40)
- Up in Smoke – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page for more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, May 15 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, May 19 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, May 15 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, May 19 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all are well and have a great week!