💠 WEEKLY RESET (May 26 – Jun 02)
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Limited Time Left: The Lie Quest is available until the Season ends on June 09.
- Mayhem and Breakthrough are available in the Crucible Playlist.
Notes: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
This Quest will be unavailable once the Season ends on June 09, 2020.
Quest Steps via GetDroidTips.com
- Step 1: Warmind Evaluation
- Step 2: One of Many
- Step 3: Vostok
- Step 4: Shotgun Telemetry
- Step 5: Lunar Trip
- Step 6: Warmind Heuristics
Quest Reward: Felwinter’s Lie – Legendary Shotgun
View guides and more info at: kyberscorner.com/destiny2/the-lie-quest/
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Pools > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, per damage phase.
The Inverted Spire: End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Potential Drop: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
Savathûn’s Song: Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Potential Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
Warden of Nothing: Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Potential Drop: Warden’s Law (Hand Cannon)
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Tree of Probabilities: Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Potential Drop: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
Mars: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Rasputin Challenge (Io): Complete two weekly bounties to earn powerful gear. Reward: Tier 3 Powerful Gear.
To check out what the daily Legendary Lost Sectors are and get more details on the Seraph Bunkers and Tower Event page.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Hellmouth
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 05/26: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/27: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/28: Apostate (Sniper)
- 05/29: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/30: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/31: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/01: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/02: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation: Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Repeat (One per day)
- 05/26: Bergusia
- 05/27: Volundr
- 05/28: GoFannon
- 05/29: Izanami
- 05/30: Bergusia
- 05/31: Volundr
- 06/01: GoFannon
- 06/02: Izanami
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelions Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Visit the Eververse page for more details and a look at the Inventory this week (this page is usually manually updated an hour or two after reset on Tuesday).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, May 29 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 02 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, May 29 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jun 02 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Items Leaving at the End of the Season – June 09, 2020
As the end of Season of the Worthy approaches, several items will be removed from Destiny 2 on June 9, 2020, at the weekly reset. Some of the items leaving at the end of the season include:
- Access to the Seraph bunkers on the EDZ, Moon, and Io.
- Warmind bits.
- 4th Horseman Exotic quest.
- The Lie quest.
- Legendary Lost Sectors.
- The Warmind Khanjali Seasonal Artifact.
For a comprehensive list of items, please visit Bungie’s article on items leaving at the end of Season of the Worthy.
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discordto stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all have a great week!