💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower and Trials is live on Altar of Flames. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
- About the Trials infographic: Since the Trials map and drops are not on a set rotation (except for Flawless drops, it seems those may be set/known), the Destiny 2 Weekend post and Trials infographic will be a bit late each week (meaning they won’t post right around 10 AM PT) but they should not be posted much later than 11 AM PT. The Trials page gets updated with drops as soon as drops are known at kyber3000.com/Trialspost. Xûr post/graphic will be posted much sooner, usually around 10:15 – 10:30 AM PT. The Xûr graphic can be viewed each week at kyber3000.com/Xur and the info page gets updated each Friday at kyber3000.com/Xurpost.
- Website Note: Depending on how your viewing this post, you may need to disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: For a larger view of the infographic above, click and open it, and then zoom in for larger text.)
Departs: Tues, Jun 02 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower (Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Arc | Type: Power | Ammo: Heavy
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 02 @ 10 AM Pacific
3v3 Competitive PvP (Power Level of 960+ is required. Trials of Osiris should match you with opponents based on your connections and how many wins you have logged on your current Passage). Note: You can earn Trials themed weapons and gear when you’ve consecutively won x3, x5, x7 games + Flawless. Tokens will only drop what you have already earned on your character (re-rolls).
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Astral Horizon – Shotgun (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Helmet – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Arms – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Chest Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
Map: Altar of Flame
Reddit: r/DestinyTheGame Trials post
HMM, WHAT’S THIS?? …
Note: Season of the Worthy ends on June 09, 2020. Most likely Bungie will release a trailer for next season sometime before then, maybe this video is a hint at when? Stay tuned to this section for news and updates and/or check out @Bungie on Twitter.
Prime Drop #5 is Available Now!! (More drops coming soon!!)
Bungie has teamed up with Twitch Prime to deliver in-game rewards to any player with an active Twitch Prime membership.
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
The Prospector Exotic Bundle Drop Includes:
- The Prospector – Exotic Weapon
- Belvedere – Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Hecuba-S – Exotic Sparrow
- Pintail Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- It is the FINAL WEEK for the Season of the Worthy!
- The Lie Quest continues to be available until the Season ends on June 09, 2020.
- EDZ returns as the Weekly Flashpoint.
- Scorched and Showdown return to the Crucible.
Helpful Bungie Links:
For a comprehensive list of items, please visit Bungie’s article on items leaving at the end of Season of the Worthy.
- 4/23 – Security, cheaters, and what we’re doing about them
- 4/30 – Seasons in Year 4, reducing FOMO, and improving bounties
- 5/7 – Rewards, the Eververse, and transmog
- 5/14 – Max Power Levels, and the S11 [REDACTED] Engram
- 5/21 – Reload Perks and the World Loot Pool
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discordto stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all have a great weekend!