💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the The Rig on Titan and Trials is live on Endless Vale. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
- Update 2.9.0: On Tuesday, June 9, Update 2.9.0 will be available to players at 10 AM PDT. For more details click here.
- Reset: Since Destiny 2 will be getting a new update next week, the Weekly Reset post and graphic may be a bit delayed but will be posted as usual. New activities/challenges and activity details will be added after finding out what the changes are.
- TWAB: Check out the latest TWAB for details about the upcoming Reveal, controller remapping, and more.
- Website Note: Depending on how your viewing this post, you may need to disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: For a larger view of the infographic above, click and open it, and then zoom in for larger text.)
Departs: Tues, Jun 09 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? The Rig, Titan (Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Kinetic | Type: Kinetic | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 09 @ 10 AM Pacific
3v3 Competitive PvP (Power Level of 960+ is required. Trials of Osiris should match you with opponents based on your connections and how many wins you have logged on your current Passage). Note: You can earn Trials themed weapons and gear when you’ve consecutively won x3, x5, x7 games + Flawless. Tokens will only drop what you have already earned on your character (re-rolls).
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Summoner – Auto Rifle (Energy / Solar)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Exile’s Curse – Fusion Rifle (Energy / Arc)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Class Item (Titan | Hunter | Warlock)
Map: Endless Vale
Reddit: r/DestinyTheGame Trials post
DESTINY 2 NEXT CHAPTER
Tune in for the Reveal on June 09, 2020 @ 9 AM Pacific on YouTube
To sign up to get notified visit: bung.ie/Reveal
BLACK LIVES MATTER 🖤
The Black community deserves to live their lives without racism, inequality, and injustice! To make this happen we need to be committed to making positive and real changes now, I hope you agree and will stand against racism too! – Kyber
This week also kicks off Pride month. If you haven’t seen the @BungieStore announcement, Bungie’s Pride Pins are back in stock. All profits from sales of Bungie’s Pride Pin benefit the It Gets Better Project, which inspires people across the globe to share their stories and remind the next generation of LGBTQIA+ youth that hope is out there, and it will get better. Bungie also has some words from the Bungie Diversity Committee, speaking to the design of the pin:
Written by Bungie’s Diversity Comittee: Our Pride pin was specifically designed to include black and brown stripes, in an effort to be inclusive and show support for people of color within the LGBTQIA+ community. In that spirit we want to continue our support for all intersectional communities; including LGTBQIA+ individuals who are also part of the Black community currently fighting against racial oppression, demanding justice and equality. We can support the Black Lives Matter movement and the LGBTQIA+ community at the same time, because without the leadership and heroism of Transgender Black and Brown individuals, like Marsha P. Johnson and Sylvia Rivera, today’s LGBTQIA+ rights would not exist. And so now is a time to do more to help both, rather than dividing our efforts.
If you snag a pin, you’ll also receive a code for the True Colors Emblem to show your support in-game when playing Destiny 2.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- The next Chapter for Destiny 2 arrives next week, stay tuned to @Bungie for details!
- The Tangled Shore returns as the Weekly Flashpoint.
- Clash and Showdown return to the Crucible.
On Tuesday, June 9, Update 2.9.0 will be available to players at 10 AM PDT. For more details click here.
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 service maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is taken offline on all platforms.
- 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 2.9.0 begins rolling out across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2 at 10:01 AM PDT.
- 10:01 AM PDT (1701 UTC): Destiny 2 is back online on all platforms.
- 2 PM PDT (2100 UTC): Destiny 2 service maintenance concludes.
- For future release timelines when they are available, players should visit our Destiny Server and Update Status help article. For live updates as this maintenance occurs, players should follow @BungieHelp on Twitter or monitor our support feed at help.bungie.net.
Note: For a comprehensive list of items, please visit Bungie’s article on items leaving at the end of Season of the Worthy. Please note that Season Pass rewards from Season of Dawn will be unavailable to claim when Season of the Worthy ends. Past Season Pass rewards can be claimed here.
Helpful Bungie Links: