💠 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 09 – Jun 16)
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar.
- Season of Arrivals is live now!
- Clash and Showdown have returned to the Crucible Playlist.
Notes: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
New Prophecy Dungeon goes live today @ 5PM Pacific!! Watch trailer below.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Zero to One Hundred: Once you deposit motes, you have ten (10) seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks.
- Which Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Gardens > Pools > Calus
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
The Festering Core: Descend into the heart of Io’s Pyramidion and root out a burgeoning infestation.
Potential Drop: None
Lake of Shadows: Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
- Potential Drop: The Militia’s Birthright – Grenade Launcher
Exodus Crash: Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Drop: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
The Corrupted: Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
- Potential Drop: Horror’s Least – Pulse Rifle
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Tangled Shore: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Anchor of Light
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 06/09: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/10: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/11: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/12: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/13: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/14: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/15: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/16: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation: GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • Repeat (One per day)
- 06/09: GoFannon
- 06/10: Izanami
- 06/11: Bergusia
- 06/12: Volundr
- 06/13: GoFannon
- 06/14: Izanami
- 06/15: Bergusia
- 06/16: Volundr
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
Due to quite a bit going on today and not feeling well, this section will not be updated this week. If you have access to the Bungie companion app, you can view the complete inventory.
FUTURE OF DESTINY 2
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 12 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 16 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Jun 12 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jun 16 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
June 10: False Idols
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the next chapter of Destiny 2!