💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Giant’s Scar on Io and Trials is live on Distant Shore. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
- Website Note: Depending on how your viewing this post, you may need to disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
- Reminder: Due to not feeling well, there may be times posts are not made or are late. So far not posting hasn’t happened but there is a chance so I wanted to make sure I let you all know.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tues, Jun 23 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Giant’s Scar, Io (Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are now available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Kinect | Type: Kinect | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS // 3V3 COMPETITIVE GAME MODE
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 23 @ 10 AM Pacific
Game Type: 3v3 Competitive PvP
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Exile’s Curse – Fusion Rifle (Energy / Arc)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Gauntlets – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Chest Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
NOTE: The lighthouse is bugged, once I can confirm the Flawless drop I will update this section and the infographic.
Map: Distant Shore
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- Continue to contain the Darkness by fighting new enemies in the Cradle.
- Supremacy and Lockdown return to the Crucible.
- Revisit the Lake of Shadows in the Nightfall Ordeal.
- Hotfix 18.104.22.168 arrives next week. Stay tuned to @Bungie or @BungieHelp for more details.
ISSUES AND UPDATES
Forge Matchmaking Update
- Earlier this week, Bungie implemented a change to the Forge activity where players now return to orbit after completing the activity. This change was implemented after seeing a large amount of players entering the activity and being inactive, ruining the experience for other players.
Raid Gear and Max Power Levels
- In Bungie’s May 14 TWAB they announced that gear would begin to have a Max Power Level starting in Season of Arrivals, but that weapons and armor from the Last Wish and Garden of Salvation raids would be granted exceptions. Currently, this gear doesn’t indicate that, but it will in a future update. Both armor and weapons from Last Wish and Garden of Salvation will be updated retroactively with the Season of Arrivals watermark and will have a Season 14 Max Power Level.
- Additionally, all armor from all other Destiny 2 raids will be updated retroactively with the Season of Arrivals watermark and will have a Season 14 Max Power Level.
- Players can read more about Max Power Levels in the Help article.
Emote Bundle and Pre-Order Item Location
- Players who purchased the Season of Arrivals Silver and Emote Bundle will find their Emote in the inventory pages of Master Rahool, the Cryptarch, in the Tower Courtyard.
- Players who pre-ordered Destiny 2: Beyond Light will also find their items in Rahool’s inventory pages.
Updates and Upcoming Hotfixes
- On Tuesday, Bungie issued a server-side fix to resolve a few issues:
- Players weren’t receiving the appropriate amount of Twisted Energy after unlocking Umbral Enhancement II.
- Focused Umbral Engrams could sometimes decrypt at higher Power than intended.
On Thursday, June 18, Bungie released Hotfix 22.214.171.124. This hotfix included the following resolved issues:
- Sprinting on a controller would cancel if clicked again.
- Bungie is still investigating other controller remapping issues and have listed them in this thread.
- Prime Engrams were rewarding Warlocks with Hunter armor.
- Umbral Engrams couldn’t be removed if a player had a full inventory but had completed the Season of Arrivals introduction quest. Players in this state can now remove these engrams.
Next Tuesday, Bungie will release Hotfix 126.96.36.199. More details will be provided soon.
For a look at this info and to view known issues, check out the latest TWAB post on Bungie.net.
- Jun 19: Black Lives Matter – Bungie Pin and Destiny 2 Emblem
- Jun 18: Update 188.8.131.52 – The One About Sprint Cancelling
- Jun 18: This Week at Bungie – A TWAB is Never Late, Nor is it Early
- Jun 10: This Week at Bungie – Let’s Go Beyond the Light
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
With the launch of Season of Arrivals on June 9, and with the announcement of Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Destiny Player Support wants to make players aware of resources that are available regarding said content. This includes:
- Building a Viable Future in Destiny 2.
- Destiny – Past, Present, and Future.
- Season of Arrivals Support Article.
- Max Power Level through Infusion Guide.
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light Guide.
Please note that past Season Pass rewards from the previous Season, Season of the Worthy, are available to claim here. Past Season Pass rewards from Season of the Worthy will be unable to claim when Season of Arrivals ends. (NOTE: View the Beyond Light page on this website for details)
Alongside Season of Arrivals, Bungie announced Destiny 2: Beyond Light! At the kickoff, there was some confusion on pre-order bonuses, so Bungie wanted to set the record straight.
When pre-ordering Destiny 2: Beyond Light, players will be granted access to multiple in-game bonuses.
- Exotic Rimed Ghost Shell
- Legendary Emblem
Deluxe and Collector’s Edition
- Exotic Freeze Tag Emote
- These items are available at Master Rahool in the Tower after you have placed your pre-order.
- If you pre-order the Collector’s Edition through the Bungie Store, a code for these pre-order incentives will be emailed to you within 24 to 48 hours.
- If you pre-order any edition through Xbox, please be sure to download the “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Pack” and “Destiny 2: Beyond Light Exotic Emote” packages prior to signing in to Destiny 2. Pre-order items will not be available until this is installed.
- You may need to close the game application and relaunch if these items are not available after installing the above mentioned packages.
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light should become available on PlayStation later today (June 18). Stay tuned to @Bungie for updates!
For all information regarding Destiny 2: Beyond Light pre-orders, head over to this Help Article. Additionally, if you’re having any issues pre-ordering through Bungie’s platform partners, be sure to contact their support resources as well.
For more details visit: Future of Destiny 2 – Beyond Light, The Witch Queen, Lightfall
Info below is is from and written by Bungie:
Today is June 19th, a day of growing importance in the United States. It is recognized here as Juneteenth, or Freedom Day. On this date, in 1865, slaves in Texas celebrated as they were told for the first time that they were free, and slavery was no longer permitted. We at Bungie would like to take this opportunity to celebrate Juneteenth with you, no matter where you are around the world.
During an event earlier this month, we spent 8 minutes and 46 seconds in silence to honor the death of George Floyd, and promised that we would commit more time, energy, and money towards the fight against systemic racism. We invite you to join us in that battle by showing your support and making your voices heard.
Today we’re announcing the Be Heard Collectible Pin & Emblem. All profits from the sales of the Be Heard Collectible Pin & Emblem will benefit the Equal Justice Initiative (eji.org). Pre-orders will become available on the Bungie Store starting on Tuesday, June 23, 2020. The exclusive Destiny 2 “Be Heard” emblem will be emailed to you within 24 hours after your order is placed.
Destiny 2 “Be Heard” Emblem (image above is the Pin)
We know that Guardians in Destiny fight for humanity and hope. And while the real challenges that Black people face are not as easily vanquished as the enemies in our game, we look forward to seeing Guardians come together in this fight as well. As we said before, we are committed to standing up for our Black community; including our developers, fans, and neighbors. Together, we intend to replace injustice with equality wherever we see it. So eyes up Guardians, there’s work to do.
BLACK LIVES MATTER.
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
NOTE: As you may have already know I haven’t been feeling good and I am in the process of trying to figure out what is wrong. Because of this there is a chance I may not post content as usual or it could be late but I will attempt to post as usual. I am doing my best to fight off whatever causing me to be unwell and hope to be back to normal very soon!
I hope you all are well and have a great weekend! Take Care!
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.