💠 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 23 – Jun 30)
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Continue to contain the Darkness by fighting new enemies in the Cradle.
- Supremacy and Lockdown have returned to the Crucible Playlist.
- Hotfix 126.96.36.199, read update notes here.
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
Recommended Power: 990
Location: Lost Oasis, Io
NOTE: Visit this page for more details about Contact Public Events.
Recommended Power: 800
Location: Echo Mesa, Io
Understanding the message is the beginning. Building the weapon is the end. Journey to the Cradle and uncover the truth hidden within.
New Season of Arrivals Story Mission Week 3 “Interference” – All Dialogue & Triumph [Destiny 2] by Esoterickk on YouTube << Click link for more videos/guides
NOTE: Visit this page for more details about Contact Public Events.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain: All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- Keep Out (Vault): Keep the Might of Riven Knights out of the center chamber.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One For All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Submachine Gun
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Gauntlet > Pools > Calus
Challenge: The Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, per damage phase.
- Potential Drop: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Pyramidion: Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
- Potential Drop: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
The Scarlet Keep: Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Potential Drop: None
NOTES: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Lake of Shadows: Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
- Potential Drop: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Rage: Ghaul
- Despair: Crota
- Fear: Phogoth
This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath
Location: Hellmouth, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation: Apostate • Heretic • Blasphemer • Repeat
- 06/23: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/24: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/25: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/26: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/27: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/28: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/29: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/30: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
NOTE: View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords, Hive Knights
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation: Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Repeat (One per day)
- 06/23: Bergusia
- 06/24: Volundr
- 06/25: GoFannon
- 06/26: Izanami
- 06/27: Bergusia
- 06/28: Volundr
- 06/29: GoFannon
- 06/30: Izanami
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol (Hive Knight)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
- Matterscourge – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Outbreak Perfected (700)
- Heated Exchange – Exotic Weapon Ornament for The Last Word (700)
- Objective Reality – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Truth (700)
- Adonis Blue – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Adonis Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (800)
- Canopus Trireme – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Canopus Wing – Exotic Ship (800)
- Canopus Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Rimskipper Sling – Exotic Ship (800)
- Overhead Heel Crush – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Air Riff – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Galvanic Fork – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Sign of Approval – Rare Emote (200)
- Guardian Angel – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Guardian Angel (500)
- Curtain Call – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Duel – Legendary Emote (700)
- The Tall Tale – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Riveted Majesty Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400)
- Hunter: Intrepid Discovery Mask – Legendary Hunter Universal Ornament (1200)
- Barren Wastes – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Arbalest (1250)
- Saint-14 Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Selfie – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Polemology – Exotic Weapon Ornament for The Queenbreaker (1250)
- Mindjack Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Butterbark – Legendary Shader (40)
- Arctic Pearl – Legendary Shader (40)
- Flavedo Core – Legendary Shader (40)
- Chalco’s Finery – Legendary Shader (40)
- Chrome Stock – Legendary Shader (40)
- Reef Awoken – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Up In Smoke – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Daito Capsule Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
NOTE: Click here to visit the Eververse page and see what is available this week.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 26 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 30 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Jun 26 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jun 30 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jun 23: Update 188.8.131.52 – The One About Dodges and Icarus Dashes
- Jun 19: Black Lives Matter – Bungie Pin and Destiny 2 Emblem
- Jun 18: Update 184.108.40.206 – The One About Sprint Cancelling
- Jun 18: This Week at Bungie – A TWAB is Never Late, Nor is it Early
- Jun 10: This Week at Bungie – Let’s Go Beyond the Light
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
DESTINY 2 UPCOMING CHANGES
On Sept. 22 Destiny 2 Content Vaulting begins. Some Destinations will be vaulted and new ones will be added.
- Vaulted: Titan, Io, Mars, Mercury, & Leviathan
- New: Europa & Cosmodrone
💠 Learn more about Destiny 2’s future at Bungie.net/Vault2020
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all are well and have a great week! Take Care!
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.