💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Winding Cove on EDZ and Trials is live on Altar of Flame. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
- Website: Depending on how your viewing this post, you may need to disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tues, Jun 30 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are now available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Void | Type: Power | Ammo: Heavy
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 30 @ 10 AM Pacific
Game Type: 3v3 Competitive PvP
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Scholar – Scout Rifle (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Gauntlets – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Tomorrow’s Answer – Rocket Launcher (Power / Void)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Class Item – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
Map: Altar of Flame
Prime Drop #6 is Available Now!!
Bungie has teamed up with Twitch Prime to deliver in-game rewards to any player with an active Twitch Prime membership.
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Cerebral Explosion Exotic Bundle Drop Includes:
- Cerebral Explosion – Exotic Emote
- Burnout – Exotic Sparrow
- Plasma Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Stellar Pavements – Legendary Ship
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
Source: Twitch Prime
Here is a report from the Player Support Team at Bungie on what issues they are seeing and what fixes we have recently rolled out. Click here to read the original article.
- Players who have donated to St. Jude through the GCX Stream will receive their emblem later this Season and will be notified through a separate email. We will announce when these emails have been sent out, so please follow us @Bungie on Twitter to keep up-to-date on these emblems and our latest news.
- Due to an exploit, we have disabled the final checkpoint in the Prophecy dungeon’s final room which occurs after the boss has been defeated. Players who had a checkpoint in the final room will have their checkpoint removed.
On Tuesday, June 23, we released Hotfix 22.214.171.124. to players. This hotfix included fixes to the following issues:
- Gear could drop at 750 Power instead of near player’s actual Power.
- The “Upgrade Gift Ranks” Triumph wasn’t tracking gift ranks purchased at the Prismatic Recaster.
- The “Prophecy Dungeon Solo” Triumph wasn’t unlocking when players solo the Prophecy dungeon.
- Console players were experiencing blacked out emblems, invisible ships, and a Power Level of 0 in orbit.
- The Almost Mighty Exotic Ghost Shell and the Saint’s Vocation Exotic ship were appearing invisible.
- The Tommy’s Matchbook Catalyst quest had been removed from player inventories.
Current Known Issues
- Players who have previously completed the Tommy’s Matchbook Catalyst quest are being given the quest again.
- Characters are unable to pick up the Means to an End quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- The Masterworked Trinity Ghoul Exotic Bow is not tracking enemies defeated using chain lightning damage.
- Jade Rabbit’s Fate of All Fools perk is no longer activating.
- The Rival Warlock Shell from the Guardian Games doesn’t show Ghost Projections.
- Players may freeze when respawning in Gambit.
- Players who purchased the “Be Heard” collectible pin and receive an emblem code that states “contact merchant for license” should reach out to Bungie Store Customer Service.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- Continue fighting the Taken in the Cradle and learn more about the Darkness from Eris.
- Iron Banner returns plus all players earn extra Valor in the Crucible.
- Defeat Norkis in the Strange Terrain Nightfall Ordeal.
There is a time for harmony among players and a time for honorable battle as well. The venerable Lord Saladin will see to it himself. Next week, he’ll return to the Tower for the first Iron Banner of Season of Arrivals. Bonus Valor will also enabled throughout the week.
Begins: JUNE 30 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: JULY 7 @ 10 AM PDT
The event will work similar to last Season with a few new rewards. Bungie added two reprised weapons and curating the weapon reward pool down to eight weapons.
- Reprised Weapons
- The Forward Path
- The Fool’s Remedy
All weapons listed below are considered “reissued” and will have Season of Arrival Max Infusion Caps.
- Shining Sphere
- Swarm of the Raven
- Talons of the Eagle
- Bite of the Fox
- Orewing’s Maul
- Crimil’s Dagger
The Forward Path and The Fool’s Remedy will also be updated to have two additional perks specific to these Iron Banner weapons. Here is a look at what they do:
- Iron Grip – Improves weapon stability at the cost of reload speed.
- Iron Gaze – Improves weapon target acquisition at the cost of stability.
The armor set this Season will be a reprise of the Iron Fellowship set. Here is a look at it with the new shader as well as the new emblem for this Season:
Bungie also wanted to remind players that skill-based matchmaking has been disabled in Iron Banner this Season. Speak with Saladin after the reset and then get out there and prove your worth to the Iron Lords of the past.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jun 25: This Week at Bungie – The Power of Community
- Jun 23: Update 126.96.36.199 – The One About Dodges and Icarus Dashes
- Jun 19: Black Lives Matter – Bungie Pin and Destiny 2 Emblem
- Jun 18: Update 188.8.131.52 – The One About Sprint Cancelling
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
On Sept. 22 Destiny 2 Content Vaulting begins. Some Destinations will be vaulted and new ones will be added.
- Vaulted: Titan, Io, Mars, Mercury, & Leviathan
- New: Europa & Cosmodrone
💠 Learn more about Destiny 2’s future at Bungie.net/Vault2020
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all are well and have a great weekend! Take Care!
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.