💠 WEEKLY RESET (Jul 07 – Jul 14)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Moments of Triumphs 2020 is live, details will be added here!
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Make Contact at the Base on Titan.
- Boost your ranks with triple Valor and Infamy all week long.
- Update 2.9.1 is available, view patch notes here.
- Momentum Control and Showdown is live in the Crucible Playlist.
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
Today, on the seventh day of the seventh month, we celebrate Bungie Day.
Today is a celebration of you. Here is some info from Bungie.net.
- When attending a celebration, you should always choose something nice to wear – something festive. The Bungie Store has you covered. They’re even having a sale!
- During this pandemic, sick kids around the world are needing to be isolated from family and friends, and limit their exposure to critical care workers. A portion of your Bungie Store purchase will support the Bungie Foundation’s efforts to keep kids connected, engaged, and entertained during this challenging time.
Live now until Sept 22 | Free Event for ALL Players!
Recommended Power: 990
Location: Siren’s Watch, Titan
NOTE: Visit this page for more details about Contact Public Events.
Location: Zavala requests your aid, visit him in the Tower!
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Zero to One Hundred: Once you deposit motes, you have ten (10) seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks.
- Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, then kill all Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Pools > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Gauntlet
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
Starting today, the weekly reward limit is being removed from five featured raids. You will be able to farm rewards, including Exotics, from the main encounters as much as you like. Secret chests will still remain on a weekly limit. Here are the five featured raids:
- Eater of Worlds
- Spire of Stars
- Crown of Sorrow
- Scourge of the Past
There will also be some cosmetic items available for completing the five featured raids.
- Leviathan Triumph completion offers the Contender’s Ghost Shell and shaders
- Eater Triumph completion offers shaders
- Spire Triumph completion offers the Luxurious Toast emote and shaders
- Crown Triumph completion offers shaders
- Scourge Triumph completion offers shaders
Completing all 5 of the featured raids grants players a special emblem along with the ability to purchase a special raid ring through Bungie Rewards.
Tree of Probabilities: Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Potential Drop: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
Savathûn’s Song: Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Potential Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
Warden of Nothing: Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Potential Drop: Warden’s Law (Hand Cannon)
NOTES: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
The Pyramidion: Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
- Potential Drop: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Titan: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Hellmouth
Daily Weapon Rotation: Blasphemer • Apostate • Heretic • Repeat
- 07/07: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 07/08: Apostate (Sniper)
- 07/09: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 07/10: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 07/11: Apostate (Sniper)
- 07/12: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 07/13: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 07/14: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
NOTE: View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords, Hive Knights
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Daily Rotation: Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Repeat (One per day)
- 07/07: Volundr
- 07/08: GoFannon
- 07/09: Izanami
- 07/10: Bergusia
- 07/11: Volundr
- 07/12: GoFannon
- 07/13: Izanami
- 07/14: Bergusia
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelions Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Naksud. The Famine (Hive Ogre)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Click here to visit the Eververse page and see what is available this week (this page is usually updated about an hour or two, each weekly reset).
The Bungie Foundation emblem and Exotic Empathetic Ghost Shell will be available until July 21.
Info from Bungie TWAB post: There have been a lot of opportunities this year for you to support a good cause. From Direct Relief to our own Bungie Foundation, you all embrace the Guardian spirit and never shy away from stepping up to help others. Bungie has been working with the local Boys & Girls Club to provide essential services and meals to kids who are currently out of school. Bungie’s iPads for Kids program has allowed doctors across the country to provide visual telehealth and communication services for patients while saving valuable PPE equipment.
Bungie is continuing their campaign that began on Bungie Day and a direct donation of $25 or more will earn you the Bungie Foundation Destiny 2 emblem. 100% of your donation will support the iPads for Kids program!
*Note: A unique emblem code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your donation. One emblem per donor.
The Exotic Empathetic Ghost Shell is still available on the Eververse Store! 100% of profits will support the iPads for Kids program.
*Note: Perks include the following:
- Guiding Light
- Speed Demon
- Random Destination Perk
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 10 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 14 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Jul 10 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jul 14 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jul 07: Update 2.9.1 – The One About Falling Guillotine
- Jul 02: This Week at Bungie – Cap Those Zones
- Jun 25: This Week at Bungie – The Power of Community
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
DESTINY 2 UPCOMING CHANGES
On Sept. 22 Destiny 2 Content Vaulting begins. Some Destinations will be vaulted and new ones will be added.
- Vaulted: Titan, Io, Mars, Mercury, & Leviathan
- New: Europa & Cosmodrone
💠 Learn more about Destiny 2’s future at Bungie.net/Vault2020
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Connect and Support:
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.