💠 WEEKLY RESET (Jul 14 – Jul 21)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Moments of Triumphs 2020 continues until Sept 22!
- Update 188.8.131.52 is available now, click link to view update notes.
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Eris has new information to share in the Cradle.
- Help Osiris defeat the Vex Mind in the Nightfall Ordeal: A Garden World.
- Clash and Countdown is available in the Crucible Playlist.
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
Live now until Sept 22 | Free Event for ALL Players!
Recommended Power: 990
Location: The Rig, Titan
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Leftovers: Leave Cyclopes alive in the first two rooms where the Consecrated Mind is depositing Voltaic Overflow charges.
- Which Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
The weekly reward limit has been removed from five featured raids. You will be able to farm rewards, including Exotics, from the main encounters as much as you like. Secret chests will still remain on a weekly limit. Here are the five featured raids:
- Eater of Worlds
- Spire of Stars
- Crown of Sorrow
- Scourge of the Past
There will also be some cosmetic items available for completing the five featured raids.
- Leviathan Triumph completion offers the Contender’s Ghost Shell and shaders
- Eater Triumph completion offers shaders
- Spire Triumph completion offers the Luxurious Toast emote and shaders
- Crown Triumph completion offers shaders
- Scourge Triumph completion offers shaders
Completing all 5 of the featured raids grants players a special emblem along with the ability to purchase a special raid ring through Bungie Rewards.
Exodus Crash: Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Drop: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
Broodhold: Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
- Potential Drop: No Unique Item
Will of the Thousands: Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Potential Drop: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect
NOTES: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
A Garden World: Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
- Potential Drop: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Mars: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Archer’s Line
Daily Weapon Rotation: Apostate • Heretic • Blasphemer • Repeat
- 07/14: Apostate (Sniper)
- 07/15: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 07/16: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 07/17: Apostate (Sniper)
- 07/18: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 07/19: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 07/20: Apostate (Sniper)
- 07/21: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
NOTE: View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
Daily Rotation: Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Repeat (One per day)
- 07/14: Bergusia
- 07/15: Volundr
- 07/16: GoFannon
- 07/17: Izanami
- 07/18: Bergusia
- 07/19: Volundr
- 07/20: GoFannon
- 07/21: Izanami
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Update: I have decided to stop updating the Eververse page due to having to manually do it each week, if at some point I find a method that doesn’t take as much time I will continue to update this page. I wouldn’t want to leave you all hanging so here is a very helpful website to check what Eververse has: todayindestiny.com/eververseWeekly and/or todayindestiny.com/eververse or you may also view items using the Bungie Companion App under vendors.
The Bungie Foundation emblem and Exotic Empathetic Ghost Shell will be available until July 21.
Info from Bungie TWAB post: There have been a lot of opportunities this year for you to support a good cause. From Direct Relief to our own Bungie Foundation, you all embrace the Guardian spirit and never shy away from stepping up to help others. Bungie has been working with the local Boys & Girls Club to provide essential services and meals to kids who are currently out of school. Bungie’s iPads for Kids program has allowed doctors across the country to provide visual telehealth and communication services for patients while saving valuable PPE equipment.
Bungie is continuing their campaign that began on Bungie Day and a direct donation of $25 or more will earn you the Bungie Foundation Destiny 2 emblem. 100% of your donation will support the iPads for Kids program!
*Note: A unique emblem code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your donation. One emblem per donor.
The Exotic Empathetic Ghost Shell is still available on the Eververse Store! 100% of profits will support the iPads for Kids program.
*Note: Perks include the following:
- Guiding Light
- Speed Demon
- Random Destination Perk
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 17 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 21 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Jul 17 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jul 21 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jul 14: Update 184.108.40.206. – The One About a Broken Dungeon Door
- Jul 09: This Week at Bungie – Looming Large
- Jul 07: Update 2.9.1 – The One About Falling Guillotine
- Jul 02: This Week at Bungie – Cap Those Zones
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
DESTINY 2 UPCOMING CHANGES
On Sept. 22 Destiny 2 Content Vaulting begins. Some Destinations will be vaulted and new ones will be added.
- Vaulted: Titan, Io, Mars, Mercury, & Leviathan
- New: Europa & Cosmodrone
💠 Learn more about Destiny 2’s future at Bungie.net/Vault2020
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Have a good week!!
Connect and Support:
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon.