💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the The Rig on Titan and Trials is live on Javelin-4. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
Note: Depending on how your viewing this post, you may need to disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tues, Jul 28 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? The Rig, Titan (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are now available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Solar | Type: Energy | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS // 3V3 COMPETITIVE GAME MODE
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 28 @ 10 AM Pacific
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Chest Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Exile’s Curse – Fusion Rifle (Energy / Arc)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Chest Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
Info from Bungie TWAB post: It’s been six months since Bungie and Twitch Prime joined forces as part of Twitch Prime Rewards. During that time, Destiny 2 players who have Twitch Prime memberships have benefited by claiming some amazing rewards – from Exotic weapons like SUROS Regime and Prometheus Lens to Legendary and Exotic ships, Sparrows, Ghosts, weapon ornaments, and emotes.
Bungie announce that they are extending the Twitch Prime Rewards program in Destiny 2 for another four months. That means more amazing goodies coming your way, and all you need to take advantage of it is a Twitch Prime membership.
If you haven’t yet, make sure you have an active Twitch Prime subscription (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here) and then link your Bungie.net account. Each month, when a new drop becomes available, you can visit this page to claim your haul. Once that’s done, visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower… just make sure you’ve got room in your inventory for all the sweet loot! The next set of Twitch Prime rewards are scheduled to arrive on July 22 featuring a certain Exotic weapon used for booping.
If you have other questions regarding Destiny 2 and Twitch Prime Rewards, check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Moments of Triumph continues!
- Defeat Taken in the Cradle to learn new information from Eris.
- Stop the Hive ritual in the Savathûn’s Song Nightfall: Ordeal.
- Mayhem and Breakthrough return to the Crucible.
- Bungie Developer Deep Dive of Prophecy Dungeon on July 28 @ 10 AM PDT via Twitch
- Moments of Triumph has been extended to November 10, 2020.
- Festival of the Lost will now take place during Season of Arrivals, beginning on October 6.
- Bungie is planning a handful of ritual activity modifiers to look forward to:
- Increased Valor
- Increased Infamy
- Increased [REDACTED]
- A few additional Iron Banner events between September and November.
- And more…
Here is some info from a recent Bungie.net post:
Bungie has made the decision to move the release of Destiny 2: Beyond Light to November 10 (view the Official Beyond Light website).
As the first chapter in a new trilogy of expansions, Beyond Light is the beginning of a new era of Destiny 2. Bungie has a powerful story to tell and incredible new features that they are really excited for players to experience. As always, their goal is to make the coolest, most entertaining expansion they can possibly make for their fans. To that end, Bungie is doing what’s best for the game and moving the launch date.
The past few months have been a challenge and will continue to be during this pandemic. Bungie has learned to create together in a new way, by having to work apart from one another. Despite these hurdles, they are still committed to the same level of quality that their fans expect.
Over the coming weeks, they will be unveiling more of what they are working on for Beyond Light and what that also means for Season of Arrivals, which will now extend to November 10. Beyond Light sets the stage for an incredible future in Destiny 2 and, though it’s coming later than Bungie originally anticipated, they are excited to continue that journey with you this November.
Bungie and Xbox announced that they are joining forces to bring Destiny 2 to Xbox Game Pass this fall.
With an active Xbox Game Pass subscription, players will have access to the standard edition (seasonal content sold separately) of each expansion beginning with Forsaken and Shadowkeep (available September 2020) and Beyond Light (available beginning on November 10, 2020).
Later this year Bungie will be releasing a version of Destiny 2 that will be optimized for Xbox Series X, including 4K resolution and running at 60 frames per second. Players who already own Destiny 2 on Xbox One will be able to transfer their game to Xbox Series X for free via Smart Delivery. In addition, for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers, Destiny 2 can also be streamed to your Android mobile devices via xCloud.
Would you like to know more? Bungie answered some of the questions you might have here.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jul 23: This Week at Bungie – Embrace the Darkness
- Jul 16: This Week at Bungie – Going Long
- Jul 14: Update 188.8.131.52. – The One About a Broken Dungeon Door
- Jul 09: This Week at Bungie – Looming Large
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
Connect and Support:
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon.