💠 WEEKLY RESET (Aug 11 – Aug 18)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Moments of Triumphs 2020 continues until Nov 10!
- Solstice of Heroes event is live until Sept 08.
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- All players earn bonus Infamy in Gambit and Gambit Prime!
- Momentum Control and Countdown are live in the Crucible.
- Oct 06: Festival of the Lost event.
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Staying Alive: Leave Cyclopes alive in the first two rooms where the Consecrated Mind is depositing Voltaic Overflow charges.
- Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, then kill all Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase I): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran’s Deception): Each fireteam member can only shoot one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases (per dps phase).
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Anything
- Energy: Fusion Rifle
- Power: Fusion Rifle
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
Recommended Power: 990
Location: The Rig, Titan
Boss: Taken Pyromaster
The Corrupted: Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
- Potential Drop: Horror’s Least – Pulse Rifle
Tree of Probabilities: Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Potential Drop: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
A Garden World: Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
- Potential Drop: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
NOTES: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Strange Terrain: Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Potential Drop: BrayTech Osprey – Rocket Launcher
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Anchor of Light
Daily Weapon Rotation: Blasphemer • Apostate • Heretic • Repeat
- 08/11: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 08/12: Apostate (Sniper)
- 08/13: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 08/14: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 08/15: Apostate (Sniper)
- 08/16: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 08/17: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 08/18: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
NOTE: View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Daily Rotation: Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Repeat (One per day)
- 08/11: Izanami
- 08/12: Bergusia
- 08/13: Volundr
- 08/14: Volundr
- 08/15: GoFannon
- 08/16: Izanami
- 08/17: Bergusia
- 08/18: Volundr
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Naksud. The Famine (Hive Ogre)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
The Eververse page will be updated each week here, please note that it will be updated after posting weekly reset graphics and posts (should be no later than 12 PM Pacific).
From Aug 11 – Sept 08 for ALL players!
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
Twitch Prime Drop #7 is Available Now!! (Next drop coming on Sept 22!!)
Tractor Cannon Exotic Bundle Drop Available Now:
- Tractor Cannon Exotic Shotgun
- Machinist’s Trove Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Shadow Trespass Exotic Ship
- Cavalcade Legendary Sparrow
Click here for more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Aug 14 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Aug 18 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Aug 14 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Aug 18 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.
- Moments of Triumph has been extended to November 10, 2020.
- Festival of the Lost will now take place during Season of Arrivals, beginning on October 6.
- Bungie is planning a handful of ritual activity modifiers to look forward to:
- Increased Valor
- Increased Infamy
- Increased [REDACTED]
- A few additional Iron Banner events between September and November.
- And more…
Here is some info from a recent Bungie.net post:
Bungie has made the decision to move the release of Destiny 2: Beyond Light to November 10 (view the Official Beyond Light website).
As the first chapter in a new trilogy of expansions, Beyond Light is the beginning of a new era of Destiny 2. Bungie has a powerful story to tell and incredible new features that they are really excited for players to experience. As always, their goal is to make the coolest, most entertaining expansion they can possibly make for their fans. To that end, Bungie is doing what’s best for the game and moving the launch date.
The past few months have been a challenge and will continue to be during this pandemic. Bungie has learned to create together in a new way, by having to work apart from one another. Despite these hurdles, they are still committed to the same level of quality that their fans expect.
Over the coming weeks, they will be unveiling more of what they are working on for Beyond Light and what that also means for Season of Arrivals, which will now extend to November 10. Beyond Light sets the stage for an incredible future in Destiny 2 and, though it’s coming later than Bungie originally anticipated, they are excited to continue that journey with you this November.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Aug 06: This Week at Bungie – Heroes get Remembered
- Aug 06: Solstice of Heroes event page
- Aug 04: Update 188.8.131.52 – The One About Leviathan Rewards
- Jul 30: This Week at Bungie – Dungeons and Deep Dives
- Check out the new Beyond Light Trailer: bung.ie/StasisTrailer
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Hope you all have a good week, take care!
Connect and Support:
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon.