💠 WEEKLY RESET (Aug 25 – Sept 01)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc .
- Moments of Triumphs and Solstice of Heroes events continue!
- Breakthrough and Mayhem have returned to the Crucible.
- Oct 06: Festival of the Lost event begins October 06, for ALL players!
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
To do the challenges below you will need to get the challenge bounties from Hawthorne at the Tower, except the Garden of Salvation, Prestige Raid Lairs and Leviathan challenges.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (Third Encounter) – Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- Last Wish: Forever Fight (Morgeth) – Do not kill the small Ogres.
- Scourge of the Past: All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I) – All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
- Crown of Sorrow: Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception) – Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Prism: Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
Leviathan Challenge (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools – One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
Recommended Power: 990
Boss: Taken Howler
Location: Siren’s Watch, Titan
Strange Terrain: Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Potential Drop: BrayTech Osprey – Rocket Launcher
Will of the Thousands: Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Potential Drop: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect
Broodhold: Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
- Potential Drop: No Unique Item
NOTE: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
A Garden World: Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
- Potential Drop: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Titan: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Fallen Council
Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation: Blasphemer • Apostate • Heretic • Repeat
- 08/25: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 08/26: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 08/27: Apostate (Sniper)
- 08/28: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 08/29: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 08/30: Apostate (Sniper)
- 08/31: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 09/01: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
NOTE: View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Daily Rotation: Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Repeat (One per day)
- 08/25: Bergusia
- 08/26: Volundr
- 08/27: GoFannon
- 08/28 Izanami
- 08/29: Bergusia
- 08/30: Volundr
- 08/31: GoFannon
- 09/01 Izanami
- 09/02: Bergusia
NOTE: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
The Eververse page will be updated each week here, please note that it will be updated after posting weekly reset graphics and posts (usually updated no later than 1 PM Pacific).
Live until Sept 08 for ALL players!
More details will be added to the Solstice of Heroes page throughout this week.
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
BEYOND LIGHT GAMESCOM EXCLUSIVE
Thursday, Aug 27 @ 8pm CEST / 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
Watch at: OpeningNightLive.com
Eyes up Guardian! Unbox the biggest characters and events in the Destiny universe with exclusive and officially licensed collectibles, apparel and gear delivered quarterly! (Notes: Destiny is delivered every 3 months, Crates arrive between: 20th – 10th)
💠 Starting at: $49.99 USD/Crate + Shipping
Every 3 months, unbox a surprise crate of exclusive and officially licensed collectibles, gear, apparel and more from the Destiny universe.
- 5-7 exclusive Destiny items
- $80+ MSRP value in every crate
- Licensed collectibles, apparel, gear and more
💠 August’s Theme is: Earth
From the Cosmodrome to The Tower, it’s home to humanity’s last remaining civilization. Join the Guardians in protecting EARTH from exterrestrial assault in the next Destiny Crate!
Earth Ends on 11/15 at 9PM PT. Supplies are limited.
CHECK IT OUT: LOOT.CR/UNVEILDESTINY
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Aug 28 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 01 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xûr page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Available for all players)
Returns: Friday, Aug 218 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 01 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
- Aug 20: This Week at Bungie – Includes Details about Content Vaulting!!
- Aug 20: Hotfix 188.8.131.52 – The One About Solstice Bounties
- Aug 13: This Week at Bungie – Solstice is Here!
- Jul 06: This Week at Bungie – Heroes get Remembered
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Don’t forget, you may also join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasionally giveaways and more!
Hope you all have a good week, take care! ❀
Connect and Support:
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon. Your support is appreciated!