💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave (Barge) on Nessus and Trials is live on Javelin-4. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below. Hope you all have a great weekend!
- Disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 08 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave (Barge), Nessus (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Merciless – Fusion Rifle
- Element: Solar | Type: Energy | Ammo: Special
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 08 @ 10 AM Pacific
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Helmet – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 5 Wins (Powerful): The Summoner – Auto Rifle (Energy / Solar)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Astral Horizon – Shotgun (Kinetic)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Class Item – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
This is the FINAL WEEK of Solstice of Heroes (ends on 09.08)!!
More details will be added to the Solstice of Heroes page throughout this week.
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Moments of Triumph continues!
- Iron Banner returns, plus all players earn bonus Valor in the Crucible.
- Update 2.9.2 will be available for all players, check out an early preview here.
- Festival of the Lost arrives Oct 06, 2020 for ALL players!
Begins: Tuesday, Sept 08 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 15 @ 10 AM PDT
Lord Saladin returns to the Tower once again next week, encouraging Guardians to don their most powerful gear and show their might. Powerful rewards await for all who enter Iron Banner.
Just in case you have recently joined us or just need a refresher, Iron Banner is a weeklong Crucible event with a specialized version of Control. If you can capture all three zones you will create a Power Play, allowing for your team to hunt your enemies who will be locked out from capturing zones for a period. Here is a look at some of the weapons and armor available to earn during the event.
On Tuesday, September 8, Update 2.9.2 will be available to players. Below is a timeline of Destiny 2 maintenance for Update 2.9.2:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 service maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is taken offline on all platforms.
- 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 2.9.2 begins rolling out across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2 at 10:01 AM PDT.
- 10:01 AM PDT (1701 UTC): Destiny 2 is back online on all platforms.
- 12 PM PDT (1900 UTC): Destiny 2 service maintenance concludes.
For future release timelines when they are available, players should visit Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status help article. For live updates as this maintenance occurs, players should follow @BungieHelp on Twitter or monitor the support feed at help.bungie.net.
With the start of Year 4 on November 10, certain Seals and their associated Titles will no longer be available to earn. Players will need to be sure to unlock and equip the following Titles before this date to guarantee that the completions are recorded on their accounts:
- A Shadow Rises – Shadow
- Reckoner – Reckoner
- Black Armory – Blacksmith
- Destinations – Wayfarer
- Lore – Chronicler
- Arrivals – Forerunner
For more info on Legacy Titles and Seals players should view Bungie’s Year 4 Triumphs Update Help article.
Solstice Bright Dust
Players impacted by the Week 2 Solstice of Heroes bounties issue were granted their missing Bright Dust on Monday, August 31. However, there was a delay in the accompanying in-game message for many players. Players who see this message will have already had their missing Bright Dust added to their account.
- Player can’t type Korean Hangul characters into the game chat.
- The Light and Dark Solstice weekly bounty says it requires elemental final blows in Gambit, when it actually requires elemental final blows against opposing Guardians in Gambit.
- The Omega Mechanos Hunter Mask is missing its gold accents.
Changes are coming with Beyond Light. For information about the re-work plans for Triumphs click here.
- Sept 03: This Week at Bungie – Go Forth and Triumph
- Aug 27: This Week at Bungie – A Dark Embrace
- Aug 20: This Week at Bungie – Includes Details about Content Vaulting!!
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
Connect and Support:
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon. Your support is appreciated!