💠 WEEKLY RESET (Sept 29 – Oct 06)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Moments of Triumphs continues for all players!
- Iron Banner event is live for all players!
- Team Scorched and Showdown have returned, plus all players earn TRIPLE Valor this week in the Crucible.
- Oct 06: Festival of the Lost event begins October 06, for ALL players!
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame (click the thread for this week) and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
To do the challenges below you will need to get the challenge bounties from Hawthorne at the Tower, except the Garden of Salvation, Prestige Raid Lairs and Leviathan challenges.
- Garden of Salvation: Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter) – Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within x10 seconds of initially banking the first set of motes.
- Last Wish: Forever Fight (Morgeth) – Do not kill the small Ogres.
- Scourge of the Past: Hold the Line (Botza Downtown) – Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
- Crown of Sorrow: Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual) – There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Gladiator: Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
Leviathan Challenge (Normal and Prestige)
- Weekly Order: Dogs > Baths > Gauntlet > Throne
- Challenge: Gauntlet – Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
NOTES: For a large view of the raids this week, check out this IG Story.
Recommended Power: 990
Boss: Taken Monstrosity
Location: The Rupture, Io
Strange Terrain: Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Potential Drop: BrayTech Osprey – Rocket Launcher
Savathûn’s Song: Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Potential Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
Warden of Nothing: Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Potential Drop: Warden’s Law (Hand Cannon)
NOTES: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available. Starting November 10 when DCV begins the regular Nightfall playlist will no longer be available, Nightfall: The Ordeal will become the only Nightfall activity. Read more about DCV here.
The Festering Core: Descend into the heart of Io’s Pyramidion and root out a burgeoning infestation.
- Potential Drop: No Unique Drop
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
- Trove Guardian Location: Hellmouth, Moon
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
Daily Weapon Rotation: Blasphemer • Apostate • Heretic • Repeat
|10/1/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|10/4/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This Public Event type of Activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame. If you find that the weapon is incorrect for the day, please make a comment below or contact me on Twitter or Discord, with what the correct weapon is.
Daily Weapon Rotation: Gofannon > Izanami > Bergusia > Volundr > Repeat
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm what the daily Forge is at r/DestinyTheGame or in-game. If you find that the rotation order is incorrect please feel free to leave a comment below or message me on Twitter or Discord with the correct Forge. DCV Reminder: Black Armory Forges will no longer be available once the Destiny Content Vault begins on November 10. View more about this and other DCV info.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelions Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
The Eververse page will be updated each week here, please note that it will be updated after posting weekly reset graphics and posts.
Begins: Tuesday, Sept 29 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, Oct 06 @ 10 AM PDT
Just in case you have recently joined or just need a refresher, Iron Banner is a weeklong Crucible event with a specialized version of Control. If you can capture all three zones you will create a Power Play, allowing for your team to hunt your enemies who will be locked out from capturing zones for a period. Here is a look at some of the weapons and armor available to earn during the event.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Oct 02 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 06 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xûr page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Available for all players)
Returns: Friday, Oct 02 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Oct 06 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Releases: November 10, 2020
- Official Website: bung.ie/BeyondLight | Pre-Order!
- Learn More: Game | Stasis Subclasses | Europa
- Click here to visit the Beyond Light page on this website!
- The Colony Exotic Grenade Launcher
- Sneak Attack Exotic Weapon Ornament
- The Motherlode Exotic Sparrow
- Grim Foxx Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
Source: Twitch Prime
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Sept 24: This Week at Bungie – Watch the Trailer, YES?
- Sept 22: Update 188.8.131.52 – The One About a Black Armory Shader
- Sept 18: This Week at Bungie – Ghosts in the Machine
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
Hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
__ CONNECT & SUPPORT - Twitter | IG | Discord - Support | Amazon Affiliate | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!