💠 WEEKLY RESET (Nov 10 – Nov 17)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Beyond Light and Update 22.214.171.124 is Live. Click here to check out the update notes.
- To view what activities/challenges reward Powerful Gear click here (Note: You will not see these challenges until your over 1200 Power).
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9 a.m. Pacific. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Please note, some activities may not be included in this post yet or may need info updated. Once all info is gathered, this post and pages will be updated.
- Weekly Graphic and Post: With the start of a new season, update and expansion this post and all infographics will be updated over time with new/updated info and activities. If you have any feedback or suggestions, let me know by commenting below!
Live Now! (Update 126.96.36.199 is now available for all players. Beyond Light and the paid Season 12 Season Pass is required to access to certain content. All players get free access to the top tier of the Season 12 Season Pass, as well as the Seasonal Artifact)
Nov 10, 2020 – Feb 09, 2021
- Buy Now! | Visit the Beyond Light website
- Official Season Website | Season Guide | Beyond Light Guide
- Soft Cap: 1200
- Hard Cap: 1250
- Pinnacle Cap: 1260
When you first log in next Season, all of your weapons and armor will be at 1050 Power or higher. If you have anything already over 1050 it will be unchanged, and anything under will be brought up to 1050. All new players will start at 1050 as well.
To view which activities reward Powerful Gear, click here (Please note this page is being updated).
CLAIM BEYOND LIGHT REWARDS!
Make sure to head to the Cryptarch, in the Tower to claim your Beyond Light rewards. No Time to Explain Exotic Pulse Rifle will be available after campaign completion from the Exo Stranger.
- Precision shots and shots against combatants slowed or frozen by Stasis will return to the magazine.
Full Auto Trigger System
- Holding down the trigger will fire this weapon at full auto.
VARIKS // EMPIRE HUNTS (Requires Season of the Hunt Season Pass)
Requires Season of the Hunt Season Pass. Three Empire Hunts are currently available weekly from Variks, the Loyal. You may buy these Hunts for Herealways pieces (Please note: Hunts could cost less Herealways if you have finished certain Quests in Sabotage). Wrathborn Hunts arrive next week!
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Phylaks to disrupt Fallen military operations on Europa.
- The Dark Priestess: Kridis – Defeat Kridis to stop her from bringing Eramis back to life.
- Reward: Biting Winds – Legendary Bow
Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne at the Tower. You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation challenge. At the time the Raids available do not reward Powerful Gear (Deep Stone Crypt Raid will have Powerful Rewards once it releases on November 21, 2020).
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter)
- Link at the same time. Notes: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Keep Out (Vault)
- Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.
The Disgraced: Defeat the shamed Hive Wizard Navôta in the Cosmodrome.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear – Tier 1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame
NOTE: The weekly Vanguard Strikes challenge (complete 3 strikes using the same elemental subclass element as the currently active elemental burn) rewards Pinnacle Gear.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty
NOTE: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
- Location: Hellmouth, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, Moon
NOTE: These activities are considered Legacy activities are do not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: These activities are considered Legacy activities and do not reward Powerful Gear. For more details visit
|11/12/20||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|11/15/20||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Nov 13 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Nov 17 @ 7 PM PST
NOTE: Xur arrives every Friday at Reset, 9 a.m. Pacific, check out the Xûr page for more details. Starting this Season, Xûr offer a quest to earn one Exotic Cipher on a weekly cadence. Source: bungie.net
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Nov 27 @ 9 AM PST
Ends: Monday, Dec 01 @ 7 PM PST
NOTE: Due to a discovered issue, Trials of Osiris will not be available until November 27, 2020 (see Tweet by Bungie below). Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
News and Updates
- Nov 13: Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 – The One About Stability
- Nov 12: This Week at Bungie – A New Era of Darkness
- Nov 10: Update 3.0.0 – The One About Beyond Light
Bungie Web Series
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
The chains of legacy must be broken.
Begins: Saturday, Nov 21 @ 10 a.m. Pacific
Here is what else you’ll need to know:
- Contest Mode will cap all players at 20 Power below each encounter for 24 hours.
- Artifact Power will be disabled during Contest Mode.
- 1230 Power is your team’s goal to be at the cap for all the encounters.
- Being above 1230 will not provide any additional advantage in the final fight.
Learn more about the next Race for World’s First Raid here.
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
As noted above this post and the infographic will get updated over time and when more activities become available. If you have any suggestions, comment below. I hope you all enjoy the new content and have a great week!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!