💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Giant’s Scar on Io. Trials is currently unavailable until November 27, due to an issue recently discovered (see @BungieHelp Tweet below). View activity info, news and more below.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. Note: Xûr now offers a Xenology Quest, which allows players to earn one Exotic Cipher upon Quest completion (only one can be held at a time).
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 17 @ 9 a.m. Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Raiden Flux – Chest Armor
- Titan: Aeon Safe – Gauntlets
- Warlock: Chromatic Fire – Chest Armor
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Lord of Wolves – Shotgun
- Element: Solar | Type: Energy | Ammo: Special
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Xenology Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Live Now! (Update 184.108.40.206 is now available for all players. Beyond Light and the paid Season 12 Season Pass is required to access to certain content. All players get free access to the top tier of the Season 12 Season Pass, as well as the Seasonal Artifact)
Nov 10, 2020 – Feb 09, 2021
- Buy Now! | Visit the Beyond Light website
- Official Season Website | Season Guide | Beyond Light Guide
- Soft Cap: 1200
- Hard Cap: 1250
- Pinnacle Cap: 1260
When you first log in next Season, all of your weapons and armor will be at 1050 Power or higher. If you have anything already over 1050 it will be unchanged, and anything under will be brought up to 1050. All new players will start at 1050 as well.
You can view your Season Pass progress and claim pass rewards in-game, on the Companion App or via the Bungie website.
CLAIM BEYOND LIGHT REWARDS!
Head to the Cryptarch, in the Tower to claim your Beyond Light rewards. No Time to Explain Exotic Pulse Rifle will be available after campaign completion from the Exo Stranger.
- Precision shots and shots against combatants slowed or frozen by Stasis will return to the magazine.
Full Auto Trigger System
- Holding down the trigger will fire this weapon at full auto.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Get your Artifact from Zavala’s Office and fly to the Moon to search for Osiris.
- Wrathborn Hunts begin, track down targets!
- Mayhem goes live in the Crucible!
- The Glassway will be the Nightfall: The Ordeal.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Nov 13: Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 – The One About Stability
- Nov 12: This Week at Bungie – A New Era of Darkness
- Nov 10: Update 3.0.0 – The One About Beyond Light
Bungie Web Series
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
BUNGIE PLAYER SUPPORT
Info below is from the latest This Week at Bungie article by Bungie.
Many players have reported to Bungie that they purchased Beyond Light but don’t have the Season Pass and can’t access the campaign after the first mission.
Season Passes aren’t included in the Standard Edition of Beyond Light, so players who purchased this edition will have to purchase the Season Pass in the game. Additionally, Season Passes can’t be shared between accounts.
For those sharing the expansion on console, the main console has to download Beyond Light first before the second console can access that content.
For platform-specific players:
Players should look at their order history to confirm that their transaction of Beyond Light was successful. If it wasn’t, they should contact Xbox Support for assistance.
For players who purchased Beyond Light successfully but still can’t access the expansion, they may need to manually reinstall all add-ons:
Highlight Destiny 2
- Press the Menu button,
- Select “Manage game and add-ons”
- Press the Menu button,
- Select “Manage installation”
- Manually reinstall all add-ons
Please note that the Game Pass version of Beyond Light doesn’t include a Season Pass.
Players who purchased Beyond Light but can’t access the expansion should restore their Destiny licenses. If players still experience issues, they should contact PlayStation Support to verify their purchase.
Players on Steam should go to their “Library,” right-click on Destiny 2, click “Properties,” click the “DLC” tab, and make sure that Beyond Light and all appropriate DLC is installed. If Beyond Light isn’t listed, players need to purchase Beyond Light or contact Steam Support.
The chains of legacy must be broken.
Begins: Saturday, Nov 21 @ 10 a.m. Pacific
Here is some info you’ll need to know:
- Contest Mode will cap all players at 20 Power below each encounter for 24 hours.
- Artifact Power will be disabled during Contest Mode.
- 1230 Power is your team’s goal to be at the cap for all the encounters.
- Being above 1230 will not provide any additional advantage in the final fight.
Learn more about the next Race for World’s First Raid here.
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
As mentioned before, the infographics and this website will get updated over time. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
👀 What do you know, my birthday falls on the weekly reset this year! 😁🎈 (This won’t affect content, I will still post as usual next week). I hope you have a great weekend, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!