💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jan 05 – Jan 12)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Iron Banner is live, plus all players earn bonus Valor this week in the Crucible.
- The fourth (last) challenge for the Deep Stone Crypt raid is now available.
- Final Wrathborn Mission Coup De Grâce is available now! Visit the Crow on The Tangled Shore.
- Crucible Playlist: Showdown
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Weekly Challenges page (Note: You will not see some of the weekly challenges if your 1200+ Power).
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9AM PST / 12PM EST. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, visit the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Begins: Live Now!
Ends: Tuesday, Jan 12 @ 9 AM PST
Info: For any New Lights out there, Iron Banner is a limited time 6v6 Crucible activity with Power-enabled combat. While artifact power is disabled, you’ll want to infuse and equip your most powerful gear before jumping in. Similar to Control, there are three zones on the map for your team to capture. The more zones you hold, the more points you get when defeating Guardians. If your team is brave enough to capture all three zones, the opposing team will be locked out of capturing zones for a short duration. In other words, this is your time to shine while your enemies cower in fear.
To view Lord Saladin’s items and quests, check out Destinytracker.com.
More details will be posted on the Iron Banner page later today.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Deep Stone Crypt: Of All Trades (4th Encounter)
- Players must dunk all four cores before DPS phases.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (2nd Encounter)
- Players must link at the same time. Note: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Which Witch (Shuro Chi)
- Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast
Deep Stone Crypt CHALLENGE: Core Four (How to Beat) Destiny 2 by Fallout Plays on YouTube << Check out their channel for more Destiny 2 videos!!
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne. You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation challenge. Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges should be coming soon (there is four different challenges for this raid). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
The Disgraced: Defeat the shamed Hive Wizard Navôta in the Cosmodrome.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare) and Enhancement Cores (uncommon).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common) and Enhancement Prisms (uncommon).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common) and Ascendant Shards (uncommon).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common) and Ascendant Shards (common).
|Modifiers||Adept (1180 Power)||Hero (1220 Power)||Legend (1250 Power)||Master (1280 Power)||Grandmaster (1300 Power)|
NOTE: For a description about each modifier click here.
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge. (Pinnacle Reward)
Simulation (Exo Challenge)
- Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training – Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Lost Sectors change Daily @ 9 AM PST. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (all of the new Beyond Light exotic arms or helmets only has a chance to drop from the Legend and Master Lost Sectors) that changes daily as well. Armor is not guaranteed to drop.
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1250 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
- Master Lost Sector: 1280 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
Legend and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset, 9 AM PST/12 PM EST.
|1/5/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Helmet||Exodus Garden 2A
|1/10/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Legs||Exodus Garden 2A
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (9 AM PST/12 PM EST). To view the Lost Sectors Daily graphic visit this link. If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter, IG or Discord. View Modifiers for Legendary and Master versions below. For a higher quality/full res version of the graphic above visit kyber3000.com/LostSectors (zoom in for larger text). If this page is not updated check out the Daily Reset at r/DTG.
WRATHBORN HUNTS *Season of the Hunt Season Pass Required*
Hive shrines are appearing throughout the system. The Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance and wants to strike a bargain. Work with him and the Crow to build a device that will draw Xivu Arath’s lieutenants out of hiding. Once constructed, upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive god.
Deadly Venatics (Powerful/T3)
- Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate 5 Wrathborn Hunts.
The final Wrathborn Mission Coup De Grâce is available now!
How to get it: You can pick up Coup de Grace by getting the Improved Speaker II lure upgrade from the Crow in The Tangled Shore, so long as you’re at least reputation rank 7 with him. Once you’ve upgraded your Destiny 2 Cryptolith Lure, speak to The Spider and configure your lure with the Prey Mod: High Celebrant. Source: pcgamer.com
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts. (Powerful/T1 Reward)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty. (Pinnacle Reward)
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Debris rains down from the sky; a constant remnant of Orbital Station crash at the hands of Guardians. House Salvation intends to secure the area through the use of Darkness and collect any important debris. Guardians are advised to disrupt the Fallen’s plans. If you want to complete the DSC Repository for this week, make sure to pick up the Braytech Responder with Variks (on second page in Variks inventory).
This Week: …
DSC Repository Location – Augmented Obsession Triumph
- #8: Pending info….
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
A penguin toy given to the children of Eventide, courtesy of Mr. Clovis Bray. We should reunite this one with its friends.
Secret Triumph: Reuniting the Eventide Rookery
- Week 1: Cadmus Ridge
- Week 2: Well of Infinitude
- Week 3: Eventide Ruins
- Week 4: Bray Exoscience
- Week 5: Asterion Abyss
- Week 6: Riis-Reborn Approach
- Week 7: Nexus
- Week 8: Kell Rising (next to a Captain)
- Week 9: Eternity (near Bray Exoscience)
NOTES: Collecting all nine Penguin Souvenirs will complete Reuniting the Eventide Rookery Triumph. For more details visit the Penguin Souvenirs page (info is updated periodically to this page).
Nightmare Hunts This Week
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath
- Location: Hellmouth, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Anchor of Light, Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Daily Weapon Rotation:
|1/5/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|1/8/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|1/11/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jan 08 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Jan 15 @ 9 AM PST
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Jan 08 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Jan 15 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page (updates every Friday).
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Dec 17: Hotfix 18.104.22.168 – The One About Closed Doors
- Dec 14: Hotfix 22.214.171.124 – The One About Penumbral Blast
- Dec 10: This Week at Bungie – Season’s Greetings
- Dec 10: The Dawning 2020
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny 2 Dev Update – Rewards (Includes Important Info about Year 4)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
If you want to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more make sure to join and help grow the community on Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated here every week.
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!