💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out on the The Winding Cove on the EDZ and Trials is live on Exodus Blue this weekend. Check out the info below for a look at Xur’s Inventory, Trials info, recent news, and more!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Jan 26 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xur? The Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Lucky Raspberry – Chest Armor
- Titan: Actium War Rig – Chest Armor
- Warlock: Karnstein Armlets – Arms
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Skyburner’s Oath – Scout Rifle
- Element: Solar | Type/Slot: Energy | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Xenology Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
3v3 Competitive Crucible Mode
Departs: Tuesday, Jan 26 @ 9 a.m. PST
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Scholar – Scout Rifle (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Helmet – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Arms – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
Map: Exodus Blue
Complete the Harbinger activity to earn random rolls and the catalyst for Hawkmoon (visit Spider in The Tangled Shore to begin the main Quest for Hawkmoon).
Hawkmoon Catalyst: Magazine +10
- Hunter’s Trance: Increased magazine size. Grants increased handling, reload speed, and weapon range based on the number of stacks of Paracausal Charge.
Completing the Hawkmoon catalyst from the Harbinger activity will not only bring your winged weapon to its full potential but also unlock the Bungie Rewards long-sleeve shirt for purchase. This Hawkmoon inspired shirt is the latest Seasonal offering available on your Bungie Rewards page. This special Bungie Reward offer is only available to players who complete the Exotic Hawkmoon Catalyst in game by May 11, 2021 9:00 AM PST. With code, the Hawkmoon Long-Sleeve Shirt is $29.99
In recognition of your Triumph of claiming the Exotic Hawkmoon Hand Cannon, an exclusive miniature Hawkmoon collectible replica will be available for purchase. This special Bungie Reward offer is only available to players who earn the Exotic Hawkmoon Hand Cannon in game by February 9, 2021 9:00 AM PST. With code, the miniature replica is $59.99.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Earn 2x rewards all week in Nightfall: The Ordeal. with 2x platinum rewards starting Friday!
- Shaxx brings Showdown to the Crucible.
- Scarlet Keep returns as the Nightfall: The Ordeal.
- Only 2 weeks left before the season ends!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jan 21: This Week at Bungie – The Hawk is Back!
- Jan 19: Update 3.0.2 – The One About Shatterdive
- Jan 14: This Week at Bungie – Eyes Up
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny 2 Dev Update – Rewards (Includes Important Info about Year 4)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here’s a look at what’s sticking around from Season of the Hunt until the end of Year 4.
- Story missions will be able to be launched from a node in the Director.
- Wrathborn Hunts
- Adored quest will continue to be available.
- Crow’s vender screen on Tangled Shore.
- Hawkmoon Exotic quest and Master activity.
- Seasonal Seal and Warden Title.
- Seasonal Seal must still be earned by the deadline on the Bungie Rewards page. Due to an issue blocking the Triumph we will be adjusting this deadline.
Here are a few things that will no longer be available at the end of the Season:
- Crow’s Bounties
- Messages from the Field
- Seasonal Artifact
- Season Pass
Bungie stated that shifting to keep more of this content around after the Season ended has created some weirdness for Season of the Hunt, which was initially designed assuming the old model. This is why Crow was still hanging around in Spider’s lair right after being unceremoniously kicked out earlier in the Season. You may see other anomalies involving Crow in Season 13 as he’ll be moving to a new destination while also remaining on the Tangled Shore to enable Season of the Hunt content tied to his inventory. Season 13 should avoid these rough edges as its content has been designed from the outset to remain throughout Year 4.
Bungie has decided to do a little tuning and bring Umbral Engrams back for Season 13 as well as future seasons in Year 4. While the new Seasonal activity will always provide the fastest path to earning new rewards. Bungie wants to ensure that regardless of how you spend your time in Destiny, Umbral Engrams allow you to chase new rewards.
Similar to Season of Arrivals, Umbral Engrams will drop from completing a variety of content. Bungie has pared back the number of activities they will drop from so you can focus on the following activities if you are looking to farm some Umbral Engrams:
- The Ordeal
- Public Events
- Blind Well
- Nightmare Hunts
- Exo Challenges
- Empire Hunts
- New Seasonal Activity
Note: Umbral Engrams also have a chance to drop from defeating enemies anywhere in the game, so even if you’re not grinding this list of activities and playlists, you’ll still be earning some Umbral Engrams.
You may notice fewer umbral engrams sitting in your inventory than before. While it was fun to watch umbral engrams rain down on players in season 11, the drop rates were higher than expected and so Bungie is rebalancing the drop rate.
There will be a short quest to show players how to use the new Prismatic Recaster (read more about this below) to Focus Umbral Engrams. This quest is account-wide so you only have to do it once.
The Prismatic Recaster returns as a kiosk with the capability to change Umbral Engrams into Focused Umbral Engrams, which contain a smaller loot-table. Because Umbral Engrams are here to stay, the new Recaster will have different pages for each Season, and you will be able to Focus engrams to the Season of your choice.
Once you have used the Prismatic Recaster to Focus your Engram, you will still need to take it to the Umbral Decoder to claim your new reward!
Note: Season of the Hunt’s Wrathborn rewards will not be featured on the Prismatic Recaster in Season 13, because players can still use the Wrathborn Lure to chase specific weapons and rolls.
Bungie has a new way to unlock different Focusing options for your Umbral Engrams through a new reward called Prismatic Lenses.
A Prismatic Lens will unlock a new Focusing option so you can:
- Target a narrower collection of gear.
- Target specific armor stats.
You will be able to earn Prismatic Lenses by doing various activities in the game and you can track your progress towards unlocking lenses at the Prismatic Recaster. Bungie will let you discover how to start earning these in Season 13.
Bungie wanted to share a change coming to Seals and Titles in Season 13.
To start, here are the goals:
- Allow players to show off their engagement with the core rituals season over Season.
- Preserve the value of earning the base Title.
- Decrease the amount of grind required Season over Season for players that want to earn them all.
Starting with season 13, if a player has completed the Seal for one of the core ritual Titles (Unbroken, Dredgen, Flawless, Conqueror), players will have a series of additional Seasonal objectives to gild that Title.
What does gilded mean?
- A series of Seasonal objectives to gild a core ritual Title.
- A new border around the Seal in the Triumphs UI.
- A pip tracking how many times in your career that you’ve gilded a given Title.
- A new color and symbol for the Title over your head. So that you can show off, of course.
What do I have to do to gild a Title?
Once you finish the base Seal and claim your hard-earned Title, a list of optional Seasonal objectives will be revealed. By completing these Seasonal objectives you’ll earn your gild for the Season.
What happens when the Season is over?
Each Season, the optional gilding objectives will reset and may even change to fit the unique experiences of any given Season. All of the base objectives of the Title will be preserved, and your Title will revert to its typical purple coloring.
Which Titles will be affected?
The four core rituals of Trials, The Ordeal, Crucible, and Gambit.
If you want to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more make sure to join and help grow the community on Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated here every week.
I hope you all have a great weekend, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!