💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Feb 09 – Feb 16)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Season of the Chosen has begun!
- Update 3.1.0 is live!
- Stasis Aspect Quest is live for all Guardians with Beyond Light.
- Behemoth and Hailstone Battlegrounds (new 3 player activity) is available for Guardians with Season of the Chosen Season Pass.
- Mayhem has returned to the Crucible.
- Pardon the dust while I get things updated! For the first few week or two, there may be some activities and challenges not yet included/updated on this post or the infographic (the graphic will be updated throughout the season). Everything will be updated and back to normal ASAP!
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Weekly Challenges page (Note: This page is being updated for the new season starting)
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9AM PST / 12PM EST. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, visit the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Live Now!! (Note: Some activities will require the Season of the Chosen Season Pass)
Updated Power Bands
- Power Floor: 1100
- Soft Cap: 1250
- Powerful Cap: 1300
- Pinnacle Cap: 1310
- When below the Soft Cap, increased the upper limit of Power upgrades dropped from weekly powerful sources.
- Increased XP rewards for the Last Wish raid to match Garden of Salvation and Deep Stone Crypt.
- Bungie fixed an issue where the Power preview for some vendor items did not match the Power of the gear received.
NOTE: Check out more info about Season 13 on the Season of the Chosen page on this website (page may be periodically updated with more info/details). To get a look at what Season of the Chosen includes (weapons, armor, and more) visit light.gg.
ASPECTS AND FRAGMENTS
New Stasis Aspects and Fragments are available (Aspect of Influence quest is on Europa).
Aspect of Influence Full Quest Guide – How To Unlock New Aspect & Stasis Turret Preview [Destiny 2] by Esoterikk on YouTube << Check out their channel for more videos!!
There is a new Pursuit Weapon for you to earn from your quest of choice this Season. Choose between strikes, Crucible, or Gambit to earn the new Breech Loaded Grenade Launcher, Salvager’s Salvo.
After you have obtained your new tool of destruction you will be able to earn three different ornaments for it from additional quests picked up from Zavala, Lord Shaxx, and the Drifter.
New 3 Player PvE Activity (Recommended Power: 1100)
The fallout from the failed treaty has resulted in Cabal forces taking up arms on multiple destinations – prepared to defend the glory of the Empire. In this three-player matchmade activity, Guardians will engage in ritual combat against Caiatl’s chosen warriors.
Challenges and Rewards
- Weekly Challenge: Complete 3 Battlegrounds Playlist Activities.
- Reward: Powerful – Tier 2
- Now Available:
- Behemoth Battleground: In a bid to earn Empress Caiatl’s favor, a Cabal force has descended on Europa to scour the icy moon for relics of the Golden Age including the secrets of the Exo contained in the Deep Stone Crypt. Travel to Europa and put a stop to this operation.
- Hailstone Battleground: Empress Caiatl has deployed a tank fortress to Nessus and opened an invitation to survivors of the Red Legion to vie for a seat on her War Council. Vanquish the Cabal and prove yourself in glorious combat against her Chosen.
- Available 02/16
- Cleansing Battleground: In an act of vengeance for the destruction of their homeworld, the Cabal have struck out against a Hive nest dug deep into the Cosmodrome. Use this opportunity to hit the Cabal hard and show them that humanity will not back down.
- Available 02/23
- Oracle Battleground: A group of former Red Legion Psions are communing with Vex prediction engines deep within Nessus. They seek to gain tactical insights by analyzing simulations of future events against their own psychic foresight. Eliminate this threat before they can deliver their intelligence to Empress Caiatl.
NOTE: Season of the Chosen is required to access this activity. More info about this activity will be added to this section and on the Battlegrounds page ASAP.
Week 1: Contender’s Ascent
- Report to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. and complete the “Challenger’s Proving” quest.
- Defeat Cabal with Rocket Launchers anywhere in the system.
- War Table Reputation
- Code Duello – Legendary Rocket Launcher
NOTE: Seasonal Challenges are available every weekly reset. Visit the Seasonal Challenges page for more details (currently updating, once it is available guides and more info will be available on this page).
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Deep Stone Crypt: Red Rover (1st Encounter)
- All Guardians must be operator and shoot the two panels on the lower level. (Note: Requires three phases)
- Garden of Salvation: To the Top (3rd Encounter)
- Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- Last Wish: Which Witch (Shuro Chi)
- Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne in the Tower (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
The Devils’ Lair (Cosmodrone): Enter into the Devils’ Lair and weaken the Fallen presence within the Cosmodrome.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon
About Possible Drops: Nightfall: The Ordeal weapons have a chance to drop at the end of the activity depending on your medal (Platinum, Gold, etc.) and difficulty. Master difficulty will give you the highest chance at a drop of the base versions of these weapons. Adept difficulty weapons have a chance to drop at the end of a Grandmaster Nightfall when they go live later in the Season. Drop chance also dependent on your medal. Slay enough Champions to hit Platinum and you will have a high chance at an Adept weapon.
|Modifiers||Adept (1230 Power)||Hero (1270 Power)||Legend (1300 Power)||Master (1330 Power)||Grandmaster (1300 Power)|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly, once the rotation order is known it will be added to this page. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
Simulation (Exo Challenge)
- Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
Hive shrines are appearing throughout the system. The Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance and wants to strike a bargain. Work with him and the Crow to build a device that will draw Xivu Arath’s lieutenants out of hiding. Once constructed, upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive god.
- Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate 5 Wrathborn Hunts.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Dark Priestess: Kridis – Defeat Kridis to stop her from bringing Eramis back to life.
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ 9 AM PST.
I am currently updating this info and the schedule for Lost Sectors. If you see anything incorrect you may comment below or message me on Discord. Everything should be updated within a week or two.
Until the rotation is known for Lost Sectors, please check this page to find out what the Daily Lost Sectors are.
|2/10/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Helmet||Exodus Garden 2A
|2/14/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
|Helmet||K1 Crew Quarters
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
Nightmare Hunts This Week
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Fallen Council
- Location: Archer’s Line, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Archer’s Line, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Daily Weapon Rotation:
|2/10/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|2/13/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|2/16/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Feb 13 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Feb 16 @ 9 AM PST
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Feb 13 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Feb 16@ 9 AM PST
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 09: Update 3.1.0 – The One About Season of the Chosen
- Feb 04: This Week at Bungie – To Battle
- Feb 04: One Exile to Another – Web Series
- Feb 02: Season of the Chosen Official Website
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join the Kyber Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a great week and enjoy Season of the Chosen!
CONNECT & SUPPORT 🤍 Follow and Support Kyber Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!