💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower and Trials is live on The Burnout. Get a more detailed look at what’s available below!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 30 @ 10 AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Lucky Raspberry – Chest Armor
- Titan: One-Eyed Mask – Helmet
- Warlock: Chromatic Fire – Chest Armor
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Sweet Business – Auto Rifle
- Element: Kinect | Type/Slot: Kinetic | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 30 @ 10 AM Pacific
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Messenger – Pulse Rifle
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Helmet – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Class Item – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
Map: The Burnout
DESTINY 2 TWITCH PRIME BUNDLE DROPS
New Exotic Bundle is Available Now for a Limited Time!!
The Huckleberry Exotic Bundle:
- Imperial Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- Six Shooter Exotic Emote
- Warrior’s Steed Exotic Sparrow
- The Oviraptor Exotic Ship
Sign Up: If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
After Signing Up: Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a drop is available, players with Twitch Prime can claim the rewards here! Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
If you have any questions or hit any snags, be sure to check the Prime Gaming Support Article on Help.Bungie.net.
IRON BANNER & IRON BANNER FREELANCE PLAYLISTS
Info below is directly from Bungie.net.
In June of 2020, Bungie made some changes to remove skill based matchmaking from all playlists except Survival. Since the change, Bungie has been monitoring player feedback, watching data, and getting some hands on in the Crucible to see how games felt with connection based matchmaking prioritized. A common feedback item has concerned lobby balancing, and how Bungie distributes players among fireteams within a Crucible match.
Bungie will be testing out some changes to how players are split between teams once a match has been formed in Iron Banner and Iron Banner: Freelance playlists. These changes are live now.
To give a simple explanation of the change, Bungie’s current algorithm tries to make the average skill level even between the teams, which can lead to lopsided teams depending on the skill range of everyone put in the match. With the changes being deployed today, Bungie is updating their Crucible lobby balancer to balance teams with a modified algorithm which can be compared to “School Yard Pick” or “Snake Draft”. This will attempt to place the best player on team one, second best player on team two, third best player on team two, fourth best player on team one, and so on.
As a note, Bungie is making no changes to matchmaking. This is specifically a change to how players are divided among teams once a match has been formed. Bungie will be watching feedback over the weekend to see how players are feeling about this change in Iron Banner and they have plans to expand to more playlists once the changes are verified to have positive effects!
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Earn double Nightfall: The Ordeal rewards all week long.
- The new Proving Grounds strike will be the Nightfall: The Ordeal.
- Update 126.96.36.199 goes live on Thursday, April 01.
- Showdown returns to the Crucible.
Guardian Games Ghost Shell
Last week, with the launch of Patch 3.1.1, it was discovered that players’ Guardian Games Ghost Shells were being replaced with other Ghost Shells, and would disappear when equipped. Due to this, the ability to equip the shells was temporarily disabled.
These shells have now been re-enabled, and Bungie will provide a fix for players who had their upgraded Guardian Games Ghost Shells dismantled in a future update.
Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will go live next Thursday, April 1, at the daily reset. Maintenance windows and expected downtime can be viewed here once they are made available.
Here is a small list of the issues being addressed:
- The Insight Terminus Nightfall Triumph will now be correctly awarded when the score requirement is reached.
- The Lost Sector puzzles for the Xenophage quest will now work as intended.
- Heavy ammo will no longer spawn underneath the Distant Shore Crucible map.
Exotic Enhancement Core
Enhancement Cores that are sent to the Postmaster will appear in the Postmaster’s inventory as Exotic engrams with zero Power. Collecting this Exotic engram is intended to only award a single Enhancement Core, and players should be aware that they are not missing out on a real Exotic engram reward.
Help and Info
MOVIE OF THE WEEK via TWAB
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Mar 25: This Week at Bungie – Taking on the Challenge
- Mar 18: This Week at Bungie – Eyes Up
- Mar 16: Update 3.1.1 – The One About Too Many Players On The Field
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join the Kyber Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you!