💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower and Trials is live on The Cauldron. Get a detailed look at what’s going on in Destiny 2 below!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Apr 20 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Lucky Raspberry – Chest Armor
- Titan: Ashen Wake – Gauntlets
- Warlock: Starfire Protocol – Chest Armor
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- The Jade Rabbit – Scout Rifle
- Slot: Kinetic | Element: Kinetic | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Compete in a fireteam-required event version of Elimination. Earn as many wins on a ticket as you can. Three losses and you’re out.
Ends: Tuesday, Apr 20 @ 10AM Pacific
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Class Item: Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Exile’s Curse – Fusion Rifle (Energy / Arc)
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
Live now until April 20 @ 10AM PDT
Check out the Iron Banner page for more details.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- The Guardian Games event begins!!
- The Insight Terminus is back as the Nightfall: The Ordeal.
- All Nightfall Strikes will be available for Grandmaster difficulty.
- Showdown is returns to the Crucible.
Apr 21 – May 11, 2021
The Vanguard has secured a ceasefire with the Cabal Empress Caiatl and humanity enjoys a brief moment of respite. Eager to celebrate Guardians and lift spirits, Zavala sounds the call to competition and the class banners are raised around the Tower. The Guardians Games have returned and glory awaits. For more details, check out this Guardian Games post.
Dismantle Your Shaders!!
Beginning in Season 14 (launching May 11), Bungie is overhauling our shader system and how shaders can be applied to armor. Due to the overhaul, shaders will become permanent unlocks, and all shaders in player inventories will be removed. Bungie encourages everyone to dismantle their shaders before Season 14 begins to receive Glimmer and Legendary Shards.
More information about our new shader system can be found here under: “Getting Reacquainted with Adelaide.”
Proving Grounds Nightfall
Earlier this Season, Bungie clarified that Beyond Light and the Season Pass would be required to play the Nightfall version of Proving Grounds. Bungie has since made a changed to requirements, and access to the Proving Grounds Nightfall will now require either Beyond Light or the Season of the Chosen Season Pass. Players no longer need both to access the Nightfall.
Guardian Games Known Issues
Before Guardian Games 2021 launches on April 20, Bungie wants players to be aware of certain issues and information before logging in the first time:
- Players must wear their Guardian Games class item to generate Laurels and progress any Guardian Game bounties.
- Previous Guardian Games class items (the Cunning Rivalry Cloak, Mighty Rivalry Mark, and Sage Rivalry Bond) will not generate Laurels or progress any Guardian Games bounties.
- Class items acquired from Zavala are awarded at 1250 Power Level instead of 1300, which can be acquired from Eva.
- Laurels do not drop on the ground in Gambit or Crucible and are instead rewarded directly to players.
- Unrecovered Laurels do not go to the Postmaster and must be picked up to count.
- If the Medal Case is full, Medals earned through claiming Triumphs will be lost.
- The Laurel acquisition step of Heir Apparent Exotic Quest only counts Laurels picked up off the ground.
- Players will not be able to deposit Medals if they were acquired in the Tower after players have already deposited Medals of the same rarity. Players can return to orbit and head back to the Tower to deposit those Medals.
- Certain shaders may erroneously remove the glow from the Eververse Warlock Guardian Games Universal Ornament set.
For more information, please visit the Guardian Games support page.
Steam Datagram Relay
Over the past few weeks, Bungie has expanded SDR coverage to Steam, Xbox and PlayStation consoles. As a result, players may encounter an increase in Beaver errors.
If you receive additional errors or connection issues, please post a report to the #Help forum.
Help and Info
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Apr 15: This Week at Bungie – Let the Games Begin
- Apr 15: Guardian Games
- Apr 08: This Week at Bungie – Quick on the Draw
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you!