💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (May 11 – May 18)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Arc
- Season of the Splicer has begun, view more details below!
- Visit Ada-1 in the Tower to transmog your gear through Armor Synthesis.
- The H.E.L.M. has been upgraded!
- Team Scorched is returns to the Crucible.
- Please keep in mind, some info may need to be updated on this post and on the graphic due to a new season starting. This weekly post will be updated with more info today and throughout this season.
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10AM PT / 1PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, visit the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320.
- View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page.
Spoiler Alert: Season of the Splicer In-Game Cinematic
SEASON OF THE SPLICER (May 11 – Aug 24)
Live Now for All Players! Some activities require the Season of the Splicer Season Pass.
The Vex have plunged the Last City into an endless night, threatening the safety once found beneath the watchful presence of the Traveler. It is here, bathed in perpetual moonlight, that Ikora reveals the identity of an unlikely ally that may hold the keys to triumphing over this attack.
A series of returning Future War Cult weapons loaded up with the new rolls and some class-specific Swords are available for free to all players and drop from multiple World Loot Pool sources.
Here are the links to some of those weapons:
- Memory Interdict – Grenade Launcher
- Stochastic Variable – Submachine Gun
- Pleiades Corrector – Scout Rifle
- The Number – Auto Rifle
- Farewell – Sidearm
- Crown-Splitter – Titan Sword
- Quickfang – Hunter Sword
- Eternity’s Edge – Warlock Sword
Week One: Hello, World
- Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer I, and defeat powerful Cabal anywhere in the system.
- x2 Extra Large XP, Farewell – Sidearm, Decrypted Data +150
Intro Mission Armor Synthesis: The Endless Night is available now and is free for all players! Speak with Banshee-44 in the Tower to begin this mission.
For more help and info view the Armor Synthesis Guide by Bungie.
NOTE: Click here to learn more about Armor Synthesis.
New Stasis Aspect Quests are Available Now with the Exo Stranger. Beyond Light Required.
New Stasis Aspects:
NOTE: View the Stasis Aspect page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them.
Access: Season of the Splicer Season Pass is required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission: Europa – Brave the frozen wastelands of Europa to help Mithrax splice the Vex network.
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage.
- Pestilence: When defeated, Psions spawn Void grenades at their feet.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Overload – This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
Weekly Challenges and Rewards:
- Complete Three Override Missions (0/3)
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 3)
- Open Three Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Override missions. (0/3)
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
- May 11: Override – Europa
- Brave the frozen wastelands of Europa to help Mithrax splice the Vex network.
- May 18: Override – Moon
- Use teamwork and your Splicer skills to force your way into the Vex network and crash it from the inside.
- May 25: Tangled Shore
- Infiltrate the Vex network and confront the Subjugated Mind that rules their digital domain.
These new weapons will be available through Umbral Engrams and Override completions:
NOTE: View the Override page for more details.
Unlocks: Tuesday, June 01 @ 10AM PDT
Required for Access: Season of the Splicer Season Pass
About: This is a weekly pinnacle mission where each week, Guardians will uncover new vulnerabilities within the Vex Network and use Splicer Keys to infiltrate and collapse it from within.
There will also be a Corrupted difficulty/version for each Expunge mission.
- Expunge: Tartarus
- Tartarus (Europa): The architect of the Endless Night has routed programming directives deep within the Vex Nexus to a terminus domain where old code and abandoned terraforming projects are eradicated. Destroy the Oppressive Mind and collapse that domain.
- Corrupted Tartarus (Europa): The Taken have infested what remains of the Tartarus domain within the Vex Nexus and wrested control of the Oppressive Mind. Return and destroy the Oppressive Mind once and for all.
- Expunge: Styx
- Styx (Moon): A river of Vex code flows into a hub within the Nexus where an Oppressive Mind manages the flow of directives maintaining the Endless Night. Destroy this mind and its domain will collapse.
- Corrupted Styx (Moon): As the Styx domain of the Vex Nexus collapsed it allowed an incursion of Taken to assume direct control of the Oppressive Mind and its functions. Return and destroy the Oppressive Mind once and for all.
- Expunge: Labyrinth
- Labyrinth (The Tangled Shore): Analysis of Vex Subjugated Minds have revealed a labyrinthine domain of the Vex Nexus, governed by a powerful Oppressive Mind. Destroy this mind and the entire domain will collapse.
- Corrupted Labyrinth (The Tangled Shore): When the Labyrinth domain of the Vex Nexus collapsed it was not destroyed, but infected by an incursion of Taken. The Endless Night’s subroutines flow through a now corrupted Oppressive Mind. Return and destroy the Oppressive Mind once and for all.
- Expunge: Delphi
- Delphi: Hidden within a corrupted core of the Vex Nexus lies the domain of Quria, Blade Transform, the Dreaming Mind. This Taken agent of Savathûn, the Witch Queen, is the architect behind the Endless Night. Destroy Quria and save the Last City.
NOTE: View the Expunge page for more details. More information will be provided about this activity once made available by Bungie or after it goes live on June 01, 2021.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Vault of Glass Challenges
- Go live June 15, 2021
- Deep Stone Crypt: Copies of Copies (2nd Encounter)
- Do not send any “Atraks-1 Replication” debuffs into airlocks/space.
- Garden of Salvation: Zero to One Hundred (4th Encounter)
- Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within ten seconds of initially banking the first set of motes
- Last Wish: Strength of Memory (5th Encounter)
- Guardians must not shoot the same Riven eye twice.
NOTE: Vault of Glass goes live on May 22, 2021 (Challenges will become available on June 15). To buy raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
Goes Live: Saturday, May 22 @ 10AM PDT
The time lost Raid returns. Stored away, deep in the Vault of Glass on Venus is Atheon, Time’s Conflux. No one knows what this Vex is. Guardians must access the Vault, navigate the fractures in space and time, and terminate Atheon before it can become an unstoppable threat.
The Glassway (Europa)
- Eramis activated the Vex portal once built by Clovis Bray. The Exo Stranger asks for your help in stopping the Vex incursion to Europa.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon Reward
- Any Difficulty: PLUG ONE-1 – Fusion Rifle
- Only GM: PLUG ONE-1 (Adept) – Fusion Rifle (The Adept Version is Not Available until June 22)
Note about Nightfall Weapons: Like last Season, each weapon will be on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Starting June 22, Grandmaster Nightfalls will become available, introducing Adept versions of each weapon.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training – Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM Pacific. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power ? (Updating due to new Season)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1310
- Master Lost Sector: 1340
Four Lost Sectors have been added to the daily rotation of Legend or Master difficulty Lost Sectors which will also cause the schedule to change (for the time being I will update the schedule Daily @ Reset until the schedule is known). I believe the new Exotic Leg Armor pieces that arrived with Season of the Splicer will drop from Legend and Master Lost Sectors (get more details on the Lost Sectors page).
|5/11/2021||Perdition (Europa)||Chest||Bunker E15 (Europa)||Arms|
|5/12/2021||The Quarry (EDZ)||Helmet||Perdition (Europa)||Chest|
|5/13/2021||Scavenger’s Den (EDZ)||Legs||The Quarry (EDZ)||Helmet|
|5/14/2021||Excavation Site VII (EDZ)||Arms|
|5/15/2021||Exodus Garden (Cosmodrome)||Chest||Excavation Site VII (EDZ)||Arms|
|5/16/2021||…||…||Exodus Garden (Cosmodrome)||Chest|
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10 AM PST/1 PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. View Modifiers for Legendary and Master versions below. For a higher quality/full res version of the graphic above visit kyber3000.com/LostSectors (zoom in for larger text). If this page is not updated check out the Daily Reset at r/DTG.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Anchor of Light, Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times and can be launched and from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
- Apostate – Sniper Rifle (Energy/Arc)
- Heretic – Rocket Launcher (Power/Arc)
- Blasphemer – Shotgun (Kinetic)
|Date||Possible Weapon (from Final Boss)|
|5/11/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|5/14/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|5/17/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
Info from: bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50325
- Seasonal Armor can be earned from Seasonal activities. You’ll be able to guarantee pieces from these sets using Focused Umbral Engrams. Season Rank levels that once featured armor have been updated with packages of Glimmer, Legendary Shards, Upgrade Modules, Exotic Engrams, Enhancement Cores, and Enhancement Prisms. Universal Armor Ornaments will continue to be earned towards the end of the Season Pass.
- On the Seasonal Track, there are three weapons to earn. Season Pass owners will unlock the new Exotic Sidearm on day-one of the Season as soon as they claim their first reward. Additionally, the new Shotgun and Heavy Machine Gun will be up for grabs as you level up.
- New weapons are available through Umbral Engrams and Override completions.
- Outside of Override, there’s even more Legendary loot to claim. To start, you’ll receive a new quest to earn the Null Composure Fusion Rifle. Once the weapon is unlocked, you can collect Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard themed weapon ornaments to further customize your style.
- There are also weapons joining the current slate of post-game rewards for Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard Strikes. In total, there will be 12 Legendary weapons to earn — four per activity.
- Like last Season, each Nightfall Weapon will be on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Starting June 22, Grandmaster Nightfalls will become available, introducing Adept versions of each weapon.
- For the endgame focused Guardians out there, three familiar weapons will be up for grabs. (Destiny 1 veterans among you will recall these legends in an instant.)
Here are links to all of the images shown in GIF below:
- Seasonal Armor | Seasonal Armor
- Season Pass Weapons – Sidearm, Shotgun, and Heavy Machine Gun
- Umbral Engrams and Override Weapons
- Quest Reward – Legendary Fusion Rifle
- Gambit, Crucible, Vanguard Strike Weapons
- Nightfall Exclusive Weapons
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, May 14 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, May 18 @ 10AM Pacific
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Arrives: Friday, May 14 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, May 18 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- May 11: Update 18.104.22.168 – The One About Season of the Splicer
- May 06: This Week at Bungie – The Kell of Light Returns
- Includes info about Season of the Splicer, rewards, sandbox update preview, and a look at some adorable art!
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week and enjoy the new Season!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you!