💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 22 – Jun 29)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Arc
- The second Vault of Glass raid challenge is available.
- Adept Nightfall weapons (Plug One.1, Hung Jury, and Uzume RR4) have unlocked and can drop from Grandmaster Nightfall difficulty (one specific weapon drops/rotates weekly). Read more details below.
- Enjoy boosted Infamy in Gambit all week long.
- Showdown is back in the Crucible!
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320. To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page.
- View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
Week 6 Challenges via r/DestinyTheGame:
|The Dark Network||Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer VII, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override or Expunge.||1 Path of the Splicer VII completed & 40 Champions||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Expedited Expunge: Styx||Complete Expunge: Styx in 9 minutes or less.||1 Rapid Expunge: Styx completed||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Ethereal Splicer III||Collect Ether by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public Events, and more.||1800 Ether||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Machine Gun Splicer||In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Machine Guns. Earn bonus progress for precision final blows.||150 [Machine Gun] Machine Gun||x2 Extra Large XP|
|In It for Infamy||Earn Infamy ranks in Gambit.||16 Infamy ranks||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Cadre of Contenders||Complete Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist. Earn bonus progress for wins.||15 Progress||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Conquest of the Mighty||Complete any Nightfall strike on Grandmaster.||1 Nightfall||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
NOTE: View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at other Seasonal challenges.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting Today (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge is available that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission: Europa
- Brave the frozen wastelands of Europa to help Mithrax splice the Vex network.
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage.
- Pestilence: When defeated, Psions spawn Void grenades at their feet.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Overload – This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
Weekly Challenges and Rewards:
- Complete Three Override Missions (0/3)
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 3)
- Open Three Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Override missions. (0/3)
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Override page for more details.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to gain access.
Recommended Power: 1290 Normal | 1300 Corrupted
- Corrupted Caches: Open Corrupted Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Corrupted Expunge missions (0/3).
- Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting this week (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge has rolled out that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season (I believe this is the Corrupted versions of Expunge). This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Expunge page for more details.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge. (Reward: Powerful Gear)
- Vault of Glass: The Only Oracle for You (2nd Encounter)
- Oracles: Players cannot destroy the same oracle more than once.
- Deep Stone Crypt: The Core Four (4th Encounter)
- Taniks Ph. 2: Players must dunk all four cores before DPS phases.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (2nd Encounter)
- Spire Defense: Guardians must link at the same time. Note: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Summoning Ritual (1st Encounter)
- Kalli: Activate and cleanse all nine plates, then kill all nine Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
NOTE: To get raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty, visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon
Note: Each weapon is on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Starting June 22, Grandmaster Nightfalls will become available, introducing Adept versions of each weapon.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Adept versions of this seasons Nightfall weapons become available next week from Grandmaster difficulty.
Here are some notes from TWAB:
- Guardians must be at 1335 Power to enter Grandmaster Nightfall events. This is a mix of both Pinnacle Power, which can be earned from numerous activities, and your Artifact Power, which continues to rise as you gain XP. If you’re still feeling a bit under-leveled, make sure to complete your Seasonal Challenges, snag some bounties before hitting your weekly activities, and complete your weekly milestones in raids, Nightfalls, ritual activities, and more.
- Plug One.1, Hung Jury, and Uzume RR4 will each be available as Adept weapons, receiving additional stats when fully Masterworked and the ability to take Adept weapon mods.
- Each week, Grandmasters will cycle, like lower difficulty Nightfalls do right now. As you complete each strike, you’ll earn progress towards Triumphs that unlock the Conqueror title. If you’ve already unlocked the base title, you can begin to gild your title for some golden treatment! If you miss a specific strike required for the title this Season, don’t worry.
All featured strikes will be available through a Grandmaster Nightfall node starting on August 3. The catch-up node will be available through the end of the Season.
Starting on July 13, the Nightfall reward rotation will enter a four-week cycle. Week one grants Plug One.1, week two grants Hung Jury, week three grants Uzume RR4, and week four will feature Shadow Price, Palindrome, and The S.W.A.R.M as potential rewards.
Visit the Ordeal page for a look at the Nightfall Weapon Schedule.
Adept Season 14 Weapons
SWARM, Palindrome, and Shadow Price
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training – Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1310
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1340
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
|6/22/2021||Excavation Site XII
|6/23/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Arms||Excavation Site XII
|Chest||Exodus Garden 2A
|6/25/2021||The Empty Tank
|Legs||The Empty Tank
|6/28/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
|Helmet||K1 Crew Quarters
NOTE: Here is a chart version of the Lost Sector Schedule (the second tab on this sheet shows how many champions and shields there are). Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of JAxx
- Location: Hellmouth, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: …
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times and can be launched and from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Weapon (Can drop from Final Boss)|
|6/22/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|6/25/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|6/28/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 25 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Jun 29 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jun 25 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Jun 29 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
DESTINY 2 PRIME GAMING EXOTIC BUNDLES
New Exotic Bundle is Available Now for a Limited Time!!
All Alone Exotic Bundle:
- All Alone Exotic Emote
- SV-112 Predator Exotic Sparrow
- Fire Victorious Exotic Ghost Shell
- Breakpoint Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a drop is available, players with Twitch Prime can claim the rewards here! Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
DESTINY TOASTER PRE-ORDER
Emblems Included with Purchase:
- Burnt Edges emblem (Included with Destiny Toaster purchase)
- Threads of Light emblem (Included with any purchase during Season of the Splicer)
From TWAB: “In June 2020, the Destiny community raised more than $800,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® during Bungie’s livestream supporting Gaming Community Expo (GCX). During the livestream, Bungie announced that if we hit $777,777.77, we would look into creating an official Destiny Toaster.”
“Get that bread!” may have started as a silly community meme about earning god-rolls on loot, but it’s now become a physical Destiny Toaster available on the Bungie Store for purchase. We’re also excited to announce that 10 percent of profits from sales of the Destiny Toaster will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Yes, it will actually toast a Tricorn onto your bread. Yes, it comes with a free sandwich container so you can keep your food safe during your quests. Oh, and it comes with the fancy Burnt Edges in-game emblem.
“Don’t let your memes be dreams,” as some say. Cheers to all who donated in the past, and cheers to all who are actively donating to the GCX charity stream right now. If you haven’t yet, head on over to GCXEvent.com to check it out!
Credit/Source: This Week at Bungie – June 17
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jun 17: This Week at Bungie – Walk the Path Guardian
- Jun 10: Tech Blog – Crash Propagator
- Jun 10: This Week at Bungie – Fashion is Danger
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Chosen: Website | Guide
- Future: Bungie’s Future Growth | Destiny 2021 Update (Witch Queen)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!