In order to get the Catalyst for the new exotic bow, you must first obtain Hierarchy of Needs from the Spire of the Watcher dungeon. Keep in mind, this exotic bow is not a guaranteed drop however some things shown below will help improve your chances.
This dungeon requires The Witch Queen or the Dungeon Key available to buy from the Eververse store for 2000 silver.
Hierarchy of Needs perks
- Guidance Ring — Precision hits and final blows build Guidance Ring energy. Opposing Guardians grant additional energy. At full charge, hip firing creates a Guidance Ring.
- Apollonic Tangent — Arrows fired through a Guidance Ring release seeking projectiles, which do more damage based on distance traveled.
NOTE: This bow only has a chance to drop from the final boss in Spire of the Watcher dungeon. While the dungeon is farmable, the exotic bow only drops once per character each week like Duality.
How to get the Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst?
- Complete Master difficulty.
- Protocol: Emergency Scramble – Deploying a Guidance Ring or striking a target with a seeking projectile improves draw time and reload speed for a moderate duration.
How to increase Hierarchy of Needs’ drop rates:
The following triumphs will improve your drop rates for Hierarchy of Needs exotic bow.
- The Magnificent One: Complete all the encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon solo.
- Resident Vexpert: Complete all encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon on Master difficulty.
- Devil in the Details: Listen to all of the devilish recordings throughout the Spire of the Watcher dungeon.
- Master difficulty: Find the six devilish recordings Eramis left for the Vanguard. These are hidden in the dungeon. Here is a helpful video by Esoterickk showing the locations.
If your looking for a guide for the Spire of the Watcher, check out this very informative and well laid out video by Datto.
For more details about the Spire of the Watcher dungeon and/or to view loot table check out our Spire of the Watcher page.