Reminder: Season of the Seraph ends soon! Lightfall and Season 20 begins February 28, 2023. Visit the Lightfall website for more details.
Live Now until February 28, 2023
The Infiltrator, the War God, and the Machine
“The Hive God of War moves to seize control of Rasputin’s network of weaponized satellites. In her hands, she would turn its devastating power on the Last City. To stop her, the Vanguard has authorized special covert operations armed with the Warmind’s most advanced weaponry. Agents conducting these operations are known as Seraphs.”
Over 100 rewards, including XP boosts, Exotic engrams, upgrade materials, cosmetics and more.
Season Pass Owners
Free for Everyone
Instantly Unlocked Exotic Weapon
Seasonal Reward Track
Free Reward Row
Seasonal Gear and Armor
Selected Gear and Armor
Seasonal Artifact and Mods
Event: The Dawning
Rose Hand Cannon & Iron Banner Armor Sets
Event: Moment of Triumph
* The free trial of Heist Battlegrounds grants non-Season Pass holders with a single playthrough of the activity.
The Season of the Seraph Season Pass includes an all new type of Submachine Gun called The Manticore. The intrinsic traits are the following:
- Soaring Fang: Dealing damage while grounded charges antigrav repulsors. Dealing damage while airborne extends antigrav repulsors.
- Swooping Talons: Dealing damage while airborne increases this weapon’s damage output.
- NOTE: It comes with with Arrowhead Brake, Ricochet Rounds, Swooping Talons (which further assists in airborne), and fitted stock.
The Manticore instantly unlocks with the paid version of the Season of the Seraph Season Pass.
Requires Season Pass
Seraphs have deployed to multiple destinations to infiltrate Braytech facilities, bypass advanced defense systems, and neutralize hordes of Wrathborn. Your security clearance has been granted and your Seraph fireteam awaits, Guardian.
Operation: Seraph’s Shield
Exotic Mission (3-player)
Requires Season Pass
For this mission to succeed, Guardians must gain access to the most impenetrable facility in the solar system: a Braytech orbital platform above the Last City. Break through layers of security each week and awaken Rasputin before it’s too late.
Revision Zero, a brand new grenade launcher will become available on December 20, 2022. It will most likely come from an exotic quest.
Stay tuned for more details.
Season 19 Gear
Seraph Armor and Weapons (Requires Season of the Seraph Season Pass)
Rose (Lightweight Hand Cannon) returns as one of the first Legendary rewards available in the new Crucible Competitive Division.
View more details about Rose on light.gg.
Season of the Seraph brought four new armor Ornaments with it, which are the following:
- Assassin’s Creed armor Ornaments (Available at Eververse, view below)
- Arc 3.0 armor Ornaments (Available at Eververse, view below)
- Iron Banner armor Ornaments (Returning from Destiny 1)
- Warmind’s Avatar Armor Ornaments (Earn from Season of the Seraph activity/vendor)
Season 19 Silver Bundle
A new Silver Bundle is available to purchase from the Bungie website. This bundle includes a new Legendary emote called Hug in Mug, along with 1,700 Silver (1,000 + 700 bonus Silver)! Visit the Seasons tab in-game to use your Silver and buy Season of the Seraph. To unlock your new emote, speak with Master Rahool in the Tower.
One-time purchase only available during Season of the Seraph. Silver is an in-game currency used at the Eververse store. Season of the Seraph not included with purchase.
Moments of Triumph Event
“As the final Season of Year-5 begins, reflect on all you have accomplished and seize the moment to add to your impressive collection of victories. For although the journey begins anew, our triumphs are with us forever.”
- MMXXII: Celebrate the year by visiting your favorite destinations and conquering new and long-postponed challenges with a fervor that inspires future Guardians to greatness.
- Bungie Rewards: Complete the raid and dungeon Triumphs to unlock an exclusive patch. There’s also a new Seal and Moments of Triumph T-shirt; all unlockable throughout the Season.
Learn how Bungie Rewards can help you wear your Triumphs.
Enhanced Origin Trait
Gain an improved amount of health based on the number of hits before reloading.
Enhanced Origin Trait
Reloading near allies overflows the magazine an improved amount.
Improves range, handling, and damage against combatants during the opening moments of an engagement.
Rapidly defeating targets awards a Dawning gift. Defeated powerful targets count as more than one.
Dealing damage regenerates a small amount of ability energy.
Häkke Heavy Burst Fire
Fires a less stable burst of two high-damage, high-range rounds.
Häkke Light Burst Fire
Fires a stable burst of four lightweight rounds.
Breaking a target's shield partially reloads this weapon's magazine.
Source: Data via light.gg
This page may be periodically updated with new information and details.