When: August 23 at 9 AM PT
- Preshow starts at 8 AM PT
Where: Twitch, YouTube, and Bilibili
For global players, there are several available channels that will be localized to watch the upcoming Destiny 2 reveal stream. The main Destiny 2 Showcase will have localized subtitles available for the following languages on these channels:
New Twitch Drops Emblem
Watch 30 minutes of the Destiny 2 Showcase to earn the exclusive (and super pretty) “Starbirth” emblem (more details below).
To be eligible, you will need to make sure that your Twitch account is linked with your Destiny 2 account in your Bungie.net profile so you don’t miss out on the emblem. It’s pretty simple; simply tune into the official Bungie Twitch channel (there are nine channels total) on August 23 from 9 AM Pacific to 11:30 AM Pacific and watch at least 30 minutes of the Showcase for that sweet, sweet celebratory loot. For more information, please visit our Twitch Drops help article.
Check out the official Destiny 2 Showcase Tune-in page for more details!
[REDACTED] Raid goes live on August 26
Learn more below or click here to visit our [REDACTED] Raid page.
Coming up in Season 18 another raid will be brought out of the Destiny Content Vault and this time it’s going to be… [REDACTED]. In order for you to be able to make any necessary plans to raid at launch Bungie is sharing the launch date now but they will be saving the reveal of which raid is coming back until the Destiny 2 Showcase on August 23.
[REDACTED] Raid goes live at 10 AM Pacific on August 26, 2022
Since many will be familiar with the raid that is returning, Bungie will be changing up the World First race a bit similar to how Bungie did with VoG. Here is what to expect:
- The raid will launch with Contest Mode enabled for 24 hours.
- You will need to be at 1560 Power to be at the cap for all of the encounters.
- Clearing the raid with Contest Mode active is the first step to access the new Challenge Mode in the Director and the special Triumph for completing all of the challenge Triumphs for each encounter.
- Completing the secret Triumph, a curated list of challenges in this newly unlocked Challenge Mode, will be how a fireteam crosses the World First finish line and claims their prize.
- To enforce the Triumph requirements in the Challenge Mode, your team will wipe if you fail the success conditions during any encounter.
Challenge Mode and the secret Triumph will only be available for the first 24 hours.
The first fireteam to do so will be declared the World First winners—pending a review from the Bungie team. If everything checks out, the final six members of the winning fireteam in the activity will be awarded the coveted raid belts as a monument to their achievement.
Leave a Reply