Xûr is located at the Winding Cove on EDZ. For the duration of Season 4 Trials of the Nine and Faction Rallies will not be active. Get more activity details and read some of the most recent Destiny 2 news below.
Note: For Destiny 2 Forsaken guides click here to visit the new page currently being made. New guides and helpful info will be periodically added to this new page.
Last Wish Raid (Requires Forsaken)
Live Now!! (Recommended Power: 550)
Watch teams go for World’s First on Twitch
When “Last Wish” becomes available, the first fireteam of six to complete the raid will have the opportunity to acquire real-world trophies for each teammate, commemorating their accomplishments. (Raid guides and loot available will be posted over time after the raid launches to this the Last Wish page)
Raid Rewards (from TWAB post by Bungie)
Last week, we showed you a preview of the new raid World First title belts. For more details, see our official rules. That’s not the only thing we have lined up for the most hardcore raiders to immortalize their accomplishment—the World First team is also guaranteed to all receive the One Thousand Voices Exotic, which is a rare drop from the final encounter.
If you think you may have finished first, make sure you loot the final chest after defeating the final encounter to ensure both your rewards and that your completion is recorded on our end. Do not return to orbit too early, or you may lose the race!
In addition to the extra rewards for the World First team, any player who beats the raid within the first 24 hours will receive the “Wish Ascended” emblem.
That’s not all! Any player who beats the Last Wish before 10 AM PDT on Tuesday September 18, 2018 will have access to a personalized Last Wish raid jacket available for purchase through the Bungie Rewards program. Players who would like to participate in this offer need to make sure they complete the raid, claim the in-game Triumph, and then claim the code on the Bungie Rewards page BEFORE the weekly reset. You will have until September 30 to use the code to make the purchase.
There are many more secrets to uncover in the raid and ways to showcase your accomplishments to other Guardians in Destiny 2. We’re excited for the race to begin and can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 18 @ 10AM PDT
Location: Winding Cove, EDZ
All Exotic Items Available
Wormgod Caress – Titan Gauntlets (23 LS)
Graviton Forfeit – Hunter Helmet (23 LS)
Sunshot – Hand Cannon (Energy) (29 LS)
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Not into raiding? That’s OK. Lord Saladin returns next week to challenge you in the ways of Iron Banner! Things may feel a bit different for Guardians returning to the fray. For the first time in Destiny 2 multiplayer, your Power will matter. You are now in an arms race with the Guardians you face off against, so make sure to equip your most powerful gear.
Game Mode: Control
Begins: Tuesday, September 18
Ends: Tuesday, September 25
Enabling Power advantages is not the only change coming to Iron Banner. Lord Saladin will present seven weekly bounties for you to complete. Each bounty rewards you with an Iron Banner-themed reward, and two of these bounties in particular grant powerful rewards. There are no exceptions: All Iron Banner-themed weapons and armor have the chance to be rewarded when bounties are completed.
The original Iron Lord will also be offering armor for direct purchase, as well as two weapons with unique rolls per event. You can gain access to purchase these items by completing their associated bounties.
If you have tokens left over from Season 3, these may be redeemed in Season 4 for reputation packages. As with bounties, all Iron Banner-themed weapons and armor may be earned through reputation packages from Lord Saladin.
To wrap up rewards, post-match drops are also returning to Iron Banner. Both Crucible and Iron Banner rewards will drop at match completion.
Coming with Iron Banner at 10 AM PDT on 9/18, a reprised Crucible map will also become available. This map will be instantly available in Crucible playlists for all Destiny 2 players. Owners of Forsaken will also gain access to this map in private matches. We will reveal the map on Monday, so stay tuned to all of our social channels for a preview.
Recent News and Updates (view recent news and updates at Bungie.net)
Sept 11: Hotfix 2.0.2 – The One After-Saken
Find out more details about Year Two Seasons and the Annual Pass:
Started with Destiny 2: Forsaken. The first offer is for any player who signs up by opting in and verifying their email and completes the Destiny 2: Forsaken campaign by the end of September will receive a free digital download of the Destiny 2: Forsaken Original Soundtrack, 110 minutes of music plus two bonus tracks from the Whisper of the Worm quest that are available only through this offer.
As the Season of the Outlaw rolls on, Bungie Rewards will offer additional collector’s items to earn, acquire and unlock that are uniquely crafted to commemorate various tiers of in game accomplishments.
To sign up, you can visit the Bungie Rewards page now. As new offers are added to Bungie Rewards, we’ll update the page with more details.
In addition to Bungie Rewards going live, Bungie will also be giving away the Pursuit of Dreams in-game Destiny 2 emblem with any purchase from the Bungie Store now through November 28.
Source: Bungie.net (view original article)
Available Now! To buy Forsaken and get more details: CLICK HERE!
Player Support (from TWAB post by Bungie)
Destiny 2 Hotfixes 2.0.2 and 22.214.171.124
This week, we deployed Hotfixes 2.0.2 and 126.96.36.199 to players in Destiny 2. Cumulatively, these updates resolved a number of issues discovered post-launch with the sandbox and economy of Destiny 2: Forsaken, as well as provided rewards to players who completed challenges after the erroneous weekly reset on Saturday, September 8.
To see the full patch notes for these releases, players should follow the links below:
Additionally, following today’s Hotfix 188.8.131.52, some players may observe bizarre behavior in their Director screen. Affected players are encouraged to close their Destiny 2 application and relaunch. Players who continue to be affected should try clearing their console cache.
Destiny 2 Update 2.0.3
Next Tuesday, September 18, Destiny 2 Update 2.0.3 will be deployed to players. Following Hotfixes 2.0.2 and 184.108.40.206, Update 2.0.3 will continue to resolve issues that directly affect the game experience.
For patch notes once they become available, players should see our Updates page. For the 2.0.3 deployment timeline when it becomes available, please visit our Destiny Server and Update Status help article and follow @BungieHelp on Twitter.
Prime and Powerful
Over the past week, we have observed confusion from players regarding the differences between powerful gear and Prime Engrams. Listed below is information that we expect will define these loot sources more clearly.
- Awarded to players directly for completing eligible activities, challenges, bounties, etc. These will list “Powerful Gear” as the reward in their tooltip and can be pursued deterministically.
- Provides gear as soon as it drops; does not need to be decrypted by a Cryptarch.
- Provides a boost based on the player’s current best Power level.
- Require the Prime Attunement buff that players receive from achieving character level 50 and speaking to Master Rahool in the Tower.
- Can be earned randomly by defeating challenging enemies or by completing Crucible matches.
- Prime Attunement will enter a cooldown when a Prime Engram is awarded. This cooldown will reset over time, and players may then earn another Prime Engram.
- Appear in the player’s engram inventory when they are obtained; they must be decrypted by a Cryptarch.
- Provide a boost based on the player’s current best Power level.
Also regarding Prime Engrams: Since the launch of Destiny 2: Forsaken, we have become aware of an exploit that negatively impacts a player’s ability to earn Prime Engrams over time. After monitoring player concerns, we would like to once again state that players earning Prime Engrams under normal gameplay conditions should not expect to see the negative effects of this exploit. Happy hunting.
Gambit Suspensions and Disconnects
Since the launch of Destiny 2: Forsaken, we have become aware of issues causing exceptional load times and disconnects in the Gambit playlist. To mitigate erroneous restrictions due to these issues, quitter penalties in the Gambit playlist have been temporarily disabled.
For information on the resolution of this issue when it is available, please stay tuned to our News page.
Destiny 2: Forsaken Known Issues
In addition to the items listed above, Destiny Player Support is tracking the latest issues reported by players on the #Help forum. Provided below is a brief overview of the latest known issues in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
- Offering to the Oracle: We are investigating issues retaining the Offering to the Oracle in inventories. To avoid this, players should log into all characters in Destiny 2, or log into the Destiny Companion app, before acquiring the item. Players should also make sure their consumable inventory is not full.
- WANTED: Combustor Valus Bounty: We are investigating an issue where some players in a fireteam don’t receive credit for killing the Combustor Valus and then can’t replay the adventure.
- Various Trophies/Achievements: We are investigating issues with some trophies and achievements not unlocking for new players.
- Crucible Kill Feed: We are investigating an issue where players can’t see their Crucible kill feed. Players may want to clear the console cache for a possible workaround.
- HDR Issues: We are monitoring reports where players who use HDR are having issues.
- Crucible Drops: We are investigating an issue where some players do not receive any loot drops for completing Crucible matches.
- Hawthorne Clan Bounties: We are investigating an issue where Hawthorne doesn’t update her daily clan bounties.
- Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm and Other Starting Weapons: We are investigating an issue where the Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm and other starting weapons cannot be dismantled or stored in the vault. Players are encouraged to not retrieve the Sidearm, as it will remain in their Kinetic weapon slot until a fix is deployed. Additionally, new players should reach the Farm before using a character boost so their weapons don’t remain in their inventory.
For the latest known issues as soon as they are available, players should visit our Forsaken Vital Information and Known Issues list.
I hope you all are enjoying Forsaken and have a great weekend!