WEEKLY RESET (Feb 11 – Feb 18)
- This week’s elemental singe is VOID.
- Hotfix 188.8.131.52 is live!
- Crimson Days Seasonal Event is live for ALL players!
- Empyrean Foundation continues! Currently at Stage 4 of 7.
- Breakthrough and Momentum Control are available in the Crucible.
- This is the last week to buy a T-shirt (all purchases get an exclusive in-game emblem) that will go toward helping with Australia Bush fires, details listed below.
Note: For a large view of the reset graphic, click on it and zoom in for larger text. To view each section on the weekly reset and raid challenges graphics, check out the IG Story post. For the preview version of the weekly reset graphic, click here. To view what challenges/activities drop Powerful Rewards click here. To view daily modifiers click here.
Live Now – February 18 for ALL players!!
Live Now – March 03!
To participate, players can donate their Fractaline using the Tower Obelisk. The event has seven stages, each requiring increasing amounts of Fractaline to progress through (Bungie will reveal the stage goals when once is reached). There will also be a hologram at the Tower Obelisk where you’ll be able to track the community’s progress in game.
Note: Everyone is welcome to contribute and this event is available to all Destiny 2 players, no Season Pass required! The Tower Obelisk is the focal point of this event, so you will need to unlock it if you haven’t.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Contributing to the Empyrean Foundation costs 100 Polarized Fractaline.
- Contributing generates a 25% flat progression for all Timelost weapon bounties in your inventory.
- Your Tower Obelisk will generate Polarized Fractaline for you each week equivalent to its Resonance Power.
- Increase its Resonance Power by upgrading other Obelisks
- Players who donate more than 5,000 Polarized Fractaline before the end of the Season will earn a Triumph and emblem.
Everyone in the community will also receive a shader when all stages are completed. Here’s a look at community goals for the seven stages.
Stage 1: 400,000,000✔ Stage 2: 700,000,000✔ Stage 3: 1,200,000,000✔ Stage 4: 2,200,000,000✔ Stage 5: 3,000,000,000✔
- Stage 6: 6,000,000,000
- Stage 7: ???
If you want to stay as up to date as possible with the communities progress, visit my a Instagram profile (try to update here a few times a day) or Discord (updates are made regularly in the ‘d2-events-and-activities‘ channel. Or for the most up-to-date and real time stats check out warmind.io! (You can also see when each stage has been completed by looking at the in-game Crucible menu. There are 7 notches, when a stage goal is completed it will be filled in)
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- To the Top: Ten (x10) motes must be deposited at a time.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
The Inverted Spire
End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Potential Unique Item: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
The Insight Terminus
Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Potential Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
The Hollowed Lair
The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Potential Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Potential Unique Reward: Duty Bound – Legendary Auto Rifle
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Titan: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Since the weekly rotation should still be going, Inotam will not be available for 3 weeks unless Bungie makes a change for this so players are able to beat it if this haven’t. I will make an update here if there are any changes like that.
Weekly Boss: Niruul, the Hollow Voice
Earn points by defeating Enforcers and Flayers in the Sundial. Flayers grant the most efficient progress.(T2 Powerful Reward)
- Void Singe – Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Heavyweight: Power weapons deal more damage, and more ammo is available.
- Champions: Unstoppable –This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal – This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
View Legend modifiers here on Bungie’s Website.
Note: To view weekly Timelost bounties available and get info about Obelisks click here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Insanity: Fanatic
- Despair: Crota
- Fear: Phogoth
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Crota: Hero | Legend | Master
- Phogoth: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Fanatic: Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Fallen Council
Location: Archer’s Line
Next Week: Nightmare of Xortal – Sorrow’s Harbor
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 02/11: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 02/12: Apostate (Sniper)
- 02/13: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/14: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 02/15: Apostate (Sniper)
- 02/16: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/17: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 02/18: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx, Taken Ultra
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- 02/11: Izanami
- 02/12: Bergusia
- 02/13: Volundr
- 02/14: GoFannon
- 02/15: Izanami
- 02/16: Bergusia
- 02/17: Volundr
- 02/18: GoFannon
Rotation: Izanami > Bergusia > Volundr > GoFannon > repeat cycle (One Forge per day). To confirm what the Forge is, visit r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: FULL Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger Seclude
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Note: Dreaming City activities only reward Legendary Gear. For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre)
Silver (Featured Items)
- Shot Through the Heart – Legendary Ornament for The Vow (400)
- Heartfelt Union – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Crimson Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Two of Hearts Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Long Live the Queen – Exotic Ornament for Telesto (700)
- Doubt – Legendary Ornament for Trust (400)
- Fond Memories Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5 = 800 S)
Bright Dust (Featured Items)
- Crimson Passion – Legendary Shader (40)
- Carina Nebula – Exotic Ornament for Graviton Lance (1250)
- True Conifer Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400)
- Heart Sign – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard – Legendary Consumable (150)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible – Legendary Consumable (500)
- Spike – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Spur of the Moment – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Crimson Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Mantle of Remembrance – Exotic Hunter Ornament for Shinbu’s Vow (1950)
- Black Death – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Crimson (1250)
- Virulent Strides – Legendary Hunter Universal Ornament (1200)
- Two of Hearts Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Crimson Valor – Legendary Shader (40)
- Bruised Blush – Legendary Shader (40)
- Darkblade Effects – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Crab Projection – Rare Ghost Projection (500)
Note: Visit the Eververse page to view seasonal items and get more details.
As Guardians, it’s our duty to assist those in need.
About: The bush fires currently ravaging Australia have been devastating. Many people have lost their homes, firefighters are risking their lives daily, and an estimated hundreds of millions of wild animals have fallen victim to the fires. Bungie has created the Guardians for Australia fundraising campaign to support both Australia’s firefighting efforts and the country’s animal rescue and conservation efforts.
Dates: Beginning now, the Guardians for Australia fundraising campaign is live on the Bungie Store and Bungie Store EU. Bungie has developed a limited time T-shirt ($24.99 USD plus tax and shipping), with an additional in-game emblem code to show support for those in need.
- The T-shirt, which comes with an exclusive Destiny 2 “Star Light, Star Bright” emblem redemption code with purchase, will be available for pre-order on the Bungie Store and Bungie Store EU between Thursday, January 16 and Tuesday, February 18 at 9 a.m. Pacific, ending with the weekly reset and the end of Crimson Days.
- Half of all profits generated by these T-shirt sales will be donated to NSW Rural Fire Service. The second half will be donated to WIRES, Australia’s largest wildlife rescue
Note: Right now all purchases will also get ‘Ultraworld‘ emblem (This emblem is included in all purchases during Season of Dawn).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Feb 14 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 18 @ 9 AM PT
Feb 06: This Week at Bungie – Candy Hearts Inbound (Includes info about Crimson Days, PvP, known issues for Crimson Days, upcoming maintenance, and more!)
Feb 06: Crimson Days
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Hope you all have a great week!