DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Happy Reset Day Guardians! Check out info below for a more detailed look at this weeks reset.
Starts: Tuesday, Jul 02 @ 10 AM PT
Ends: Tuesday, Jul 09 @ 10 AM PT
Infographics Coming Soon
Until Shadowkeep launches in September, I will be working on completing a few infographics and updating some pages and other things on this website. Here are a two of the infographics I am currently making:
- Escalation Protocol Weekly Rotation: This infographic will show all bosses, a summary about how to beat them, the weapon(s) they can drop, and lastly the current weekly rotation.
- Nightfall Unique Items: This will show all of the nightfall’s currently in-game and the unique loot exclusive to them.
There are a few others I also have planned and I will share more about those at a later date. If you would like to share any feedback or suggestions regarding infographics or something related, feel free to leave a comment or send me a private message. At the time the Weekly Reset and Raid Challenges infographics shown are still a work in progress and a bit of an experiment, at first it was just going to be used for IG Stories but I may try to stick with smaller sizes if possible, although after messing around with many layouts it seems a vertical layout may be best for a good amount of info. Besides some touching up, the infographics will also update and change when new content becomes available and activities change. (If you would like a larger view of the infographics in this post, click and open them and then zoom in for larger text. Please note, it might take a few seconds to load once you zoom in.)
Lumina Exotic Quest is live now!
The Annual Pass is required for access to this quest.
Intrinsic Perk: Noble Rounds – allows players to receive a buff after defeating enemies. While the buff is active players can fire Lumina from the hip to send a homing orb towards their teammates which will heal them and increase their damage output for a short time.
Click here for more details.
Crown of Sorrow: Total Victory
- Break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception five times in a single damage phase. (This will require players to one-phase the boss as well.)
Scourge of the Past Raid Challenge: All for One, One for All
- All players in the fireteam must collect and deposit each buff.
Last Wish Raid Challenge: Forever Fight
- Do not kill any Ogres.
Clan Level 4 is required to pick up the Crown of Sorrow raid challenge bounty. Check out the Clan Raid Challenges page to view guides.
Weekly Rotation: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until the encounter is completed.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
Guides and more info:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Titan, Moon of Saturn. Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
Unique Item: Duty Bound – Legendary Auto Rifle
Mars. Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
Unique Item: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
The Hollowed Lair
The Tangled Shore. The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
THE TANGLED SHORE: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
HEROIC MENAGERIE Annual Pass Required
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Beloved by Calus
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Curse Strength: Low
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge:Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Wanted Bounty: Arcadian Chord
- Hunt down the wanted Arcadian Chord that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
Challenge: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Arc Singe
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- Just In Case – Sword (Tier 3 only)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Final Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol— This boss is a large Ogre who gains an immune shield when any Hive are nearby him. Kill all enemies and then damage Nur as fast as possible and before more enemies spawn in.
MORE INFO & WEEKLY CHALLENGES
Weekly Singe: Arc (Elemental singe on Strikes, Heroic adventures, and Heroic Story Missions)
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Breakthrough
Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (When your clan completes each weekly clan challenges above, every member in the clan will get one powerful engram per activity completed)
- Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan.
- Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class element as the weekly singe.
- Heroic Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is (will be on the same planet as the weekly Flashpoint).
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Gambit Prime: Complete 4 matches.
- Recipe for Success (Ada-1): Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
- Weekly Drifter Bounty: Visit the Drifter each week to pick up the weekly bounty.
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
To view the Eververse inventory for this week, click here!
Starting now you may pre-order the Destiny Grimoire Anthology, Vol. 2: Fallen Kingdoms from the Bungie Store. The book will ship in October. There is also a new “Consult the Archives” emote available in the Eververse store for all of you lore lovers.
Here is some more info from the latest TWAB post: If you choose to purchase this emote in game and are signed up for Bungie Rewards, you can receive a 20% discount offer for the Destiny Grimoire Anthology, Vol. 2 Fallen Kingdoms. You just need to visit bungie.net/rewards and redeem your discount starting on July 2 at 10AM PDT. You will have until 11:59 PM on July 9 to redeem this limited time offer. (click here for a video version of the emote below)
Arrives: Friday, Jul 05 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 09 @ 10 AM PT
Check back on Friday’s for Xûr’s Inventory and Location.
June 19: Fall Eververse Changes