DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jul 16 – Jul 23)
Happy Reset Day Guardians! Check out the info below for a more detailed look at this weeks reset and the most recent news.
Infographics/Content coming soon: As I mentioned in previous posts, I am currently making some infographics for a variety of things, mostly to go with their corresponding pages on this website. The infographics currently being made are for: Escalation Protocol (this will show all bosses and their loot, a summary of their mechanics/how to beat them, and weekly rotation), All Nightfall unique items, All Raid exclusive loot, Heroic Public Events summary infographic, and I have a few more planned to do at a later time but those are the ones on the list to finish currently.
If you would like a larger view of the infographics in this post, click and open them and then zoom in for larger text. Please note, it might take a few seconds to load once you zoom in.
Crown of Sorrow: Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual)
- There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
Scourge of the Past Raid Challenge: Hold the Line (Botza Downtown)
- Don’t let the map generator timer drop below half.
Last Wish Raid Challenge: Strength of Memory
- Do not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Weekly Rotation: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
- Players holding the crystals cannot shoot more than one flower per damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
Guides and more info:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
A Garden World
Mercury. Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
Unique Item: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
Tree of Probabilities
Mercury. Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Unique Item: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
The Dreaming City. Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
Unique Item: Horror’s Least – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Annual Pass Required
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Beloved by Calus (Vex Minotaur)
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Challenge: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: Likeness of Oryx
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Curse Strength: Full Strength (Shattered Throne is open)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Wanted Bounty: Arcadian Chord – Hunt down the wanted Arcadian Chord that escaped from the Prison of Elders. (Nessus)
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
Final Boss: Damkath, the Mask—an Ogre that may only be damaged by shooting the growth on his back
MORE INFO & WEEKLY CHALLENGES
Weekly Singe: Void (Elemental singe on Strikes, Heroic adventures, and Heroic Story Missions)
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Supremacy
Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (When your clan completes each weekly clan challenges above, every member in the clan will get one powerful engram per activity completed)
- Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan.
- Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class element as the weekly singe.
- Heroic Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is (will be on the same planet as the weekly Flashpoint).
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Gambit Prime: Complete 4 matches.
- Recipe for Success (Ada-1): Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
- Weekly Drifter Bounty: Visit the Drifter each week to pick up the weekly bounty.
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
Ends: August 27, 2019
Moments of Triumph for Year 2 of Destiny 2 is live for all players. Complete and turn in triumphs that span content throughout the solar system, from the Dreaming City to the EDZ. Once you complete in-game triumphs, rewards unlock.
- Complete one Moment of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Emblem
- Complete 5 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Sparrow
- Complete 10 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Ship
- Complete 15 Moments of Triumph, the Moments of Triumph T-Shirt offer becomes available
- Complete ALL Moments of Triumph, unlock the Moments of Triumph 2019 Seal and Title
2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt
This year, the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt will be available through Bungie Rewards. Players will can earn their offer code by unlocking triumphs starting on Tuesday. Players who are signed up to receive Bungie emails will receive a notification to purchase on Fridays, or they can directly receive their codes via Bungie.net/rewards. The last day to purchase the customized T-Shirt is September 30, 2019.
Triumphs Available Day One
Players who own Destiny 2 will have the ability to earn all in-game rewards. In order to earn the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt offer, players will need to own Destiny 2: Forsaken. To complete all 2019 Triumphs and unlock their title, players will need to own the Destiny 2 Annual Pass.
- Legendary Valor
- Crucible Pinnacle Arms
- Vanguard Pinnacle Arms
- Nothing Left to Say
- The Vault
- Gambit Pinnacle Arms
- O Murderer Mine
- Valiant Savior
- Going the Distance
- Prime Fashion
Solstice of Heroes Triumphs
- Strike Spelunker
- Exotic Arsenal
- Gun for Hire
- Fashion Hero
- Above and Beyond
- Master Smith
Solstice of heroes will also bring some new loot for players to earn this summer. Keep your eyes peeled, Bungie will have a blog article on July 24 to show off the upcoming event!
Info via Bungie.net
BAD JUJU EXOTIC QUEST (Annual Pass Required)
Quest Reward: Bad Juju – Exotic Pulse Rifle (Kinect)
“If you believe your weapon wants to end all existence, then so it will.” —Toland the Shattered
- Hammer-Forged Rifling: Durable ranged barrel.
• Increases range
- Steady Rounds: This magazine is optimized for recoil control.
• Greatly increases stability
• Slightly decreases range
- Hip-Fire Grip: Ergonomic grips that increase accuracy and stability when firing from the hip.
- Short-Action Stock: This weapon is especially easy to grip.
• Greatly increases handling speed
How to get Bad Juju Summary:
- Visit the the barge where Werner is located. Once you get there you’ll see a new treasure chest by him. Open it and you’ll receive an Imperial Invitation. This starts you on the quest for Bad Juju.
- After you got the Imperial Invitation, you’ll unlock access to the Tribute Hall. The icon for Tribute Hall is in the same menu that lets you enter the Menagerie. Select it and talk to the big statue called the Visage of Calus and you’ll gain access new Champion Bounties. Completing one kicks off the quest in earnest, which requires you to fill the Tribute Hall with statues that commemorate your accomplishments.
Complete all of the steps in this exotic quest and you’ll unlock Bad Juju. As Destiny 1 players may remember, this pulse rifle charges your Super and does increased damage when you get a kill. There’s also an Exotic Catalyst for Bad Juju which will increase it’s effectiveness. You’ll need to earn 40 tributes in the Tribute Hall in order to unlock it. (Click here to view video guides)
Eververse also has Bad Juju ornaments until the weekly reset on Tuesday.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 19 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 23 @ 10 AM PT
Check back on Friday’s for Xûr’s Inventory and Location.
RECENT NEWS (via Bungie.net)
Jul 07: Bungie Day – A Triumphant Return
Images via Bungie
Note: Now that I have a PC capable of gaming, I am making/setting up different accounts and figured I would share my Steam which is Kyber and my Discord is Kyber3000#9307. Please keep in mind I have had a Discord but never used it so it is gonna take me some time to learn how everything works there but I will be using it regularly very soon. 🙂
Have a great week!
♥ Kyber3000 (Kimberly)
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.