DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jul 30 – Aug 06)
This week in Destiny: Solstice of Heroes is live and all players have access to Gambit until Aug 27. Visit Tyra at the Tower to begin the celebration and check out the info below for a more detailed look at this weeks reset. If you would like a larger view of the infographics in this post, click and open them and then zoom in for larger text. Please note, it might take a few seconds to load once you zoom in.
SOLSTICE OF HEROES – FREE SUMMER EVENT
Live Now until Aug 27 (For all players!)
Solstice of Heroes is a grand tradition among Guardians. It’s a chance for us all to reflect on past hardships and celebrate the resilience of humanity’s foremost defenders. All players of Destiny 2 are welcome to participate in this event, which will begin on July 30 and run until August 27. (Some content will require Forsaken and the Annual Pass)
Note: If you fully upgrade your armor set to the Legendary tier during Solstice of Heroes, you’ll also find an armor 2.0 version of your Solstice of Heroes set at the Gunsmith when Shadowkeep launches.
For more details click here or visit the official post by Bungie at .
Crown of Sorrow: With Both Hands (Ghalran)
- Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the damage/hand-raising phases.
Scourge of the Past: To Each Their Own (Insurrection Prime)
- Each player must break one of Insurrection Prime’s shield weak points and must not shoot more than once each damage phase.
Last Wish Raid: Which Witch (Shuro Chi)
- Players must not get hit (take damage) from Shuro Chi’s long-range precision attack.
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Garden > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Anything
- Energy: Fusion Rifle
- Power: Fusion Rifle
Guides and more info:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
A Garden World
Mercury. Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
Unique Item: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
Tree of Probabilities
Mercury. Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Unique Item: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
The Arms Dealer
Earth. Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
Unique Item: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Titan: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Annual Pass Required
Heroic Boss: Pagouri (Vex Hydra)
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Challenge: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing Curse (Full Curse and Shattered Throne returns on Aug 06)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Final Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight) – No major mechanic, only requires extensive firepower to take down.
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources (Elemental singe on Strikes, Heroic Adventures, and Heroic Story Missions).
Moments of Triumphs: Live until Sept 17 (view more info here)
Solstice of Heroes: Live until August 27 (view more info here).
Crucible Playlist: Lockdown
Spider’s Wanted Bounty: Arcadian Chord (Glade of Echoes, Nessus)
The Whisper Quest: Arc Singe
- Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan.
- Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class element as the weekly singe.
- Heroic Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is (will be on the same planet as the weekly Flashpoint).
- Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Gambit Prime: Complete 4 matches.
- Recipe for Success (Ada-1): Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
- Drifter Bounty: Visit the Drifter each week to pick up the weekly bounty.
Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (When your clan completes each weekly clan challenges above, every member in the clan will get one powerful engram per activity completed)
Arrives: Friday, Aug 02 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Aug 06 @ 10 AM PT
Check back on Friday’s for Xûr’s Inventory and Location.
RECENT NEWS (via Bungie.net)
Note: Now that I have a PC capable of gaming I would like to invite you all to join my Discord server, just click and open the image below to join. I will be using this Discord to keep in touch with my community, posts infographics and posts to before posting elsewhere, have exclusive giveaways, and what I really would like is for it to become a fun, laid back community to connect, chat and play games with others. Please keep in mind that I am very new to Discord but will be doing my best to learn quickly and plan to be using Discord regularly once Shadowkeep arrives. I hope to see you all there!
Have a great week everyone!
♥ Kyber3000 (Kimberly)
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.