WEEKLY RESET (Nov 26 – Dec 03)
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Fourth Challenge for Garden of Salvation raid.
- Iron Banner event is available for the final time this Season.
- Scorched and Showdown are available and all players can earn increased Valor in the Crucible.
GARDEN OF SALVATION CHALLENGE
- Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter – Sanctified Mind): Once you deposit motes, you have 10 seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks. Credit: @AyyItsChevy (Note: If you are aiming to get the Enlightened Triumph Title here is a post listing all the requirements for this)
CLAN RAID CHALLENGES
- Keep Out (Vault): Keep the Might of Riven Knights out of the center chamber.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
LEVIATHAN CHALLENGE + ROTATION
Weekly Order: Gardens > Gauntlet > Pools > Calus
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIR CHALLENGE (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
Potential Unique Item: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
The Arms Dealer
Break into the ancient Vex installation.
Potential Unique Item: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Scarlet Keep
Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
Potential Unique Item: None – No unique item
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
The Inverted Spire
Challenges and Reward:
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Shocker: When defeated, Goblins spawn Arc pools that causes damage over time. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Possible Unique Item:
Note: Legacy Nightfall Strikes no longer reward Powerful Gear however strike unique items can still drop from this mode. Nightfall: The Ordeal is now is the source for Powerful Gear for this activity type. This Nightfall mode can drop Exotics, Enchantment Cores and Prisms, and Ascendant Shards (for the highest difficulty). The Ordeal 100K Score Challenge grants Pinnacle Rewards. Please note, not all Nightfall strikes are available in The Ordeal mode. Nightfall unique items can also drop in The Ordeal, if there is a unique item for the corresponding Nightfall.
Tangled Shore: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 2)
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers.)
Hunts this week:
- Anguish: Omnigul (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Despair: Crota (Click to view modifiers: Hero | Legend | Master)
- Insanity: Fanatic (Click to view modifiers: Hero | Legend | Master)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
Boss: The Swords, Hive Knights
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Weekly Quest:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Note: With the start of Season 8, Petra’s challenges and quests no longer reward powerful gear.
Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol (Hive Knight)
- This boss has an immunity shield that can only be brought down by Cleavers (Swords), which are obtainable by killing Severing Knights.
- Tues (11-26): GoFannon
- Wed (11-27): Izanami
- Thur (11-28): Bergusia
- Fri (11-29): Volundr
- Sat (11-30): GoFannon
- Sun (12-03): Izanami
- Mon (12-02): Bergusia
- Tues (12-03): Volundr
Rotation: GoFannon > Izanami > Bergusia > Volundr > repeat cycle (One Forge per day).
You can also visit the DTG Reddit page to find out what the daily Forge is.
Silver (Featured Items)
- Guitar Solo – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Augury of Snakes – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Bad Omens (400)
- Four Degrees of Separation – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Quality Cut – Exotic Ship (800)
- Scarlet Swarm Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Nostalgic Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5= 800 S)
Bright Dust (Featured Items)
- Iridescent Coral – Legendary Shader (40)
- Chitin Slate – Legendary Shader (40)
- Harpy’s Cry – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Invasive Species – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Great White – Legendary Ornament for Hammerhead (700)
- Give Dap – Legendary Emote (1250)
- Jotuneer – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Star Map Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Currus Gloriae XLII – Legendary Ship (500)
- Plunderer – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Pillager (700)
- Empyrean Cartographer Cloak – Legendary Hunter Universal Ornament for any Year 3 Legendary Armor (1200)
- Crota’s Bane Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Polished Sea Stone – Legendary Shader (40)
- Nightmare Emergence – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Cayde’s Duds – Legendary Shader (40)
- Reef Oracle – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Corrupt Ether – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
Ends: Tuesday, Dec 03 @ 9 AM PST
All players will earn increased Valor in the Crucible this whole week.
This will be your final shot at earning pinnacle rewards from Iron Banner until next Season. If you haven’t finished up your Season Pursuit, make sure to do it before the end of the event on December 3.
There will be reprised armor set next season, so if you still want to get some pieces from this set, make sure to get them before this event ends! Saladin is also offering enhanced mods and other items in exchange for Iron Banner tokens you may have collected. You can turn them in now or bank them for when Iron Banner returns next Season.
Season of the Undying ends December 10!
Players that wish to unlock Seasonal ranks, Triumphs, and/or exclusive gear need to do so before maintenance begins on Tuesday, December 10.
If incomplete, the following pursuits will be removed from players’ inventories once this season concludes:
- Season 8: First Watch (Vanguard)
- Season 8: Battle Drills (Crucible)
- Season 8: Keepin’ On (Gambit)
For more information on what’s specific to Season of the Undying, players should see Bungie’s overview page.
Season of Dawn begins December 10, 2019. Bungie has some info to share before then.
Live: Wednesday December 4, at 10:00 a.m. PT
Up to 50% off on Black Friday sale merchandise!
Every purchase through December 9, 2019 11:59 p.m. PT will include a free exclusive Destiny 2 “Emblem of the Fleet” emblem. Additionally, any purchases of $50 or more will include a free exclusive limited edition Destiny art print while supplies last.
EU residents shopping on Bungie Store EU will have access to the free emblem with purchase promotion and can expect more extensive product availability before the end of this year.
Bungie recently announced the Bungie Store’s Community Artist Series, which will include official merchandise featuring art from the Destiny community!
Each artist receives a share of the revenue from their product sales. The program is currently by invite only and we plan on adding more designs soon.
The first wave of Community Artist Series merchandise is available for pre-order now!
Sergey Parshakov: Vermillion
Brian Moncus: The Last
Ian Pestridge: Triarchy
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Nov 29 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 03 @ 9 AM PT
Nov 26: This Week at Bungie – Thank You
Nov 21: This Week at Bungie – Harness the Sun (Find out about changes coming next Season to Solar sub-classes)
View Infographics/Posts & Social Links: kyber3000.com/links
For all of you that celebrate, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and to everyone else have a great week!. Thank you for all of you your support throughout the past couple years, it truly means a lot and I appreciate you all very much! <3
Feel free to join on Discord for gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional Discord only giveaways, and be a part of building a great community!