This week you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus and Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is live.
More details below.
Next Week 𝒾𝓃 Destiny
Week 5: March 28 – April 4, 2023
- Seasonal Story continues.
- Trials returns on Friday.
- Activity Bonus: Trials Ranks
- Nightfall: The Glassway
- Expected Weapon: Unknown
- Crucible: Rift
- Featured Rotators:
- Vow of the Disciple raid
- Pit of Heresy dungeon
- and more!
Take care and Have a great weekend!
Xûr, Agent of the Nine
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, March 28 at 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr?
This week Xur is hanging out on Watcher’s Grave, Nessus
Cost: 23 Legendary Shards
Cost: 29 Legendary Shards
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll)
Cost: 125,000 + 200 Legendary Shards + 1 Exotic Cipher + 1 Ascendant Shard
Legendary Weapons and Armor
Tap on the weapon or armor icon/images to view details on light.gg.
Cost: 50 Legendary Shards + 1000 Glimmer
Energy Fusion Rifle
Heavy Grenade Launcher
Heavy Rocket Launcher
Tears of Contrition
Kinetic Scout Rifle
Seventh Seraph SI-2
Kinetic Submachine Gun
One for All
Energy Trace Rifle
Lead from Gold
This week Xur is selling Eidolon Pursuant armor from Season of the Haunted.
Cost: 50 Legendary Shards + 1000 Glimmer
Hunter Chest Armor
Titan Chest Armor
RETWEETS APPRECIATED! ⬇️
Iron Banner Event
“There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount.” —Lord Saladin Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
Ends: March 28 at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT / 5 PM UTC
Fireteam: 6v6 Teams
Mode: Classic Control
ℹ️ Control Rules
- Capture the zones and defeat your opponents for points. The team with the most points wins.
- Zone Advantage: The state when your team owns 2 zones. Your team gains +2 points for every Guardian you defeat while in this state.
- Power Play: The state when your team owns all 3 zones. Your team gains +3 points for every Guardian you defeat while in this state.
- Capture Participant: You gain an additional +1 point for each player that participated in the zone capture.
Power Level Advantages: Disabled
Heavy Ammo Crates: Shared
Players can increase their reputation gains by completing the following:
- Completing Challenges (x4)
- Iron Banner armor (5 pieces)
- Iron Banner emblem
- Challenge: Complete Iron Banner matches as either Strand, Solar, or Void subclasses (1 of 4).
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear and Iron Banner Rank Boost
- Weekly: Complete matches in any Crucible playlists (3 total).
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
Crucible Updates Article Recap
- Map and game mode weighting updates
- Matchmaking adjustments and explanation of Fireteam Matchmaking
- Competitive matchmaking and explanation of skill rating system
- Future Competitive rewards and quality-of-life updates
- Plans for upcoming Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris events
- Introduction of new and returning game modes.
Read the full article: bung.ie/3yYwEZP
Root of Nightmares Master & Weekly Challenges
Master difficulty and weekly raid challenges arrive next week for the Root of Nightmares raid.
- Master difficulty offers a weekly rotating stat focus for armor.
- Weekly Challenges add an optional hidden objective for extra loot.
- Double rewards on Normal difficulty and Adept raid weapon on Master difficulty.
- Enhancement of Master RoN Adept weapons coming with the mid-Season patch. Note: This change will be retroactive and Raid Adept weapons acquired before the patch can still be enhanced
Jump pads in Root of Nightmares (Scission encounter) can unintentionally kill players with high FPS (above 80). A fix is being investigated for an upcoming release. Strand can be used to bypass the jump pads.
A future update will improve Nezarec’s behavior in Root of Nightmares raid when players are in a Well of Radiance. While it may change current strategies, it will increase the level of challenge.
Guardian Ranks Updates
Bungie noticed that players were facing difficulties in completing the Legendary and Master Lost Sector objectives early in their Guardian Ranks progression since Lightfall’s launch. To address this issue, Bungie has moved the solo completion and solo flawless objectives to higher Guardian Ranks. Specifically, the Legend Lost Sector objective is now at Rank 8, and the Master Lost Sector objective is at Rank 10. Last week, Bungie also reduced Commendations targets in Ranks 7 through 11, further improving the progression path. Bungie is also working on a “rank remix” to improve the process even more in the future.
Summary of Changes:
- Legend Lost Sector Guardian Rank objectives have moved from Rank 7 to Rank 8.
- Master Lost Sector Guardian Rank objectives have moved from Rank 9 to Rank 10.
Lance Reddick (1962 – 2023)
Save the Date
- April 6 (Week 5): Glassway
- April 14 (Week 6): Lake of Shadows
- April 11 (Week 7): Grandmaster Nightfall Strikes
- April 4 (Week 6)
- April 25 (Week 9)
- May 2 – May 23, 2023
Until next time.
Follow and Support
If you like what I do, please consider supporting me on Ko-fi (similar to Patreon). Another way to support me is by using creator code Kyber3000 when buying games at the Epic Games Store (or in various games like Fortnite on in game items). Your purchase(s) will support me with a small commission. You may also support me when signing up for Amazon/Prime Gaming or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link.
Thank you for your support! 🤍
Ko-fi is a website that is similar to Patreon. where people may support me one-time or monthly.