This week you can find Xûr hanging out on the Winding Cove on the EDZ and Trials is live with Capture Zone on The Burnout and Whistler’s Whim bow as the Flawless reward.
View more details for Xur and Trials below.
Next Week 𝒾𝓃 Destiny
Week 6: April 4 – April 11, 2023
- Seasonal Story continues.
- Iron Banner Fortress
- Activity Bonus: Gambit rank
- Nightfall: Lake of Shadows
- Weapon: The Swarm
- Crucible: Mayhem
- Featured Rotators:
- King’s Fall raid
- Prophecy dungeon
- and more!
The next week in Destiny infographic will be added once the activity bonus for next week can be confirmed.
Have a great weekend!
Xûr, Agent of the Nine
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, April 4 at 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr?
This week Xur is hanging out on the Winding Cove, EDZ
Cost: 23 Legendary Shards
Cost: 29 Legendary Shards
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll)
Cost: 125,000 + 200 Legendary Shards + 1 Exotic Cipher + 1 Ascendant Shard
Legendary Weapons and Armor
Tap on the weapon or armor icon/images to view details on light.gg.
Cost: 50 Legendary Shards + 1000 Glimmer
Energy Fusion Rifle
Heavy Grenade Launcher
Heavy Rocket Launcher
Tears of Contrition
Kinetic Scout Rifle
Seventh Seraph SI-2
Kinetic Submachine Gun
One for All
Energy Trace Rifle
Lead from Gold
This week Xur is selling Sovereign armor sets from New Monarchy.
Cost: 50 Legendary Shards + 1000 Glimmer
Hunter Class Item
Warlock Class Item
Titan Class Item
RETWEETS APPRECIATED! ⬇️
Trials of Osiris
Trials of Osiris is a competitive crucible event that is available from Friday at 10 AM (PDT) until the Weekly Reset at 10 AM (PDT).
Ends: Tuesday, April 4 @ 10 AM PDT
The latest DLC expansion is always for this activity.
Matchmaking Available: Yes
Activity Bonus: ☑️ Bonus Trials Ranks Active
When Does Trials Of Osiris Arrive?
Trials of Osiris currently starts every Friday at 10 AM (PDT) and ends on Tuesday at 10 AM (PDT). Trials is usually not available for the first month when a new season begins.
Trials of Osiris will not be live during the following:
- The first week of a new season.
- The week a new raid releases.
- Any week Iron Banner is active.
Required to Access Trials of Osiris:
✅ Power 1520+
- As of Season 21, this is Lightfall.
✅ A Passage (see below)
- Purchase from Saint-14 while Trials is active.
Please note, Expansion ownership does not transfer between platforms.
- Purchase a Trials Passage to start competing in Trials of Osiris and track rounds and matches won.
- Complete Trials rounds and matches to earn Trials Ranks based on the number of round wins on your ticket and in the current match.
- Complete a Flawless Ticket to open the Lighthouse and get the weekly Adept Trials weapon, a piece of Trials armor, and a chance at unique cosmetic items.
- Complete Ranks to earn Trials Engrams.
- Trials armor always drops with high-stat packages, as well as glows if you have gone flawless.
- Dominion (Current Mode, as of Season 21)
- To win, your team must become the last Guardian(s) standing by defeating the entire opposing team or capturing the zone.
- Dominion: A capture zone appears at the start of each round. Win the round by capturing the zone.
- Elimination: Wins can also be achieved by defeating the opposing team.
- Revives: Teammate revives are enabled.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination
- Achieve victory by eliminating all opponents in this round-based mode.
- Trials Labs: Freelance
- Solo fireteams only
- Trials Labs: Capture Zone
- Classic 3v3 elimination with a twist. 30 seconds into the first round, a flag spawns in the middle of the map. Capturing the zone guarantees that the team who captured it will win the round regardless if all players die on both sides.
Cost: 10000 Glimmer + 15 Legendary Shards
- Each class will receive Pinnacle Gear on a weekly basis.
- After opening the Chest and leaving The Lighthouse, players must complete a new Flawless Passage to return.
Passage of Mercy
Forgives one loss per run.
Passage of Ferocity
Your third match win grants a bonus win.
Passage of Wealth
Unlocks at 5 wins
Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket.
Passage of Wisdrom
Unlocks at 7 wins
Grants bonus XP from wins
Passage of Confidence
Unlocks at Flawless
Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.
- Capture Zone – Classic 3v3 elimination with a twist. 30 seconds into the first round, a flag spawns in the middle of the map. Capturing the zone guarantees that the team who captured it will win the round regardless if all players die on both sides.
View more details on the Trials page.
Check out the full “This week at Bungie” on the Bungie website.
Tribute to Amanda Holliday
“Amanda Holliday’s selfless and fearless character in Destiny 2 inspired many players, and her sacrifice in Season of Defiance will always be remembered.”
Guardian Ranks Updates
In response to community feedback on difficulty, changes have been made to Lightfall in today’s update and future updates to adjust certain experiences. Specifically, Legend and Master enemy HP scalars for non-boss units have been reduced in today’s update.
- Reduced the enemy HP scalar in all non-raid/dungeon Legend and Master activities by 10%.
- Reduced the co-op enemy HP scalar in Legendary Avalon by 33% in a full fireteam.
Commendations requirements have been reduced to make it easier for players to reach their milestones at a more comfortable pace.
- Reduced Hawthorne’s weekly challenge Commendations target from 20 to 5.
- Removed Guardian Rank objectives that require players to give Commendations from Ranks 7, 8, and 9.
- Further reduced Commendation score requirements for Guardian Ranks 7-9:
- Rank 7: 200 (was 460)
- Rank 8: 477 (was 790)
- Rank 9: 910 (was 1290
Mid-Season Preview, Weapons Edition
PvE Primary Weapon Balance
- +25% damage increase to Auto Rifles
- +20% damage increase to Pulse Rifles, Hand Cannons, and Sidearms
- +10% damage increase to Scout Rifles
It has been confirmed by Bungie that this update will apply to Exotic primaries, as well, and stacks with their 40% against red bars.
- IKELOS SMG: Custom scope tuning causing less recoil on weapons removed. Recoil is now similar to other Aggressive Frame SMGs.
- A larger change is coming in Season 21 to reduce the damage of Aggressive Frame SMGs and adjust their Time to Kill against most players.
Fusion Rifle (Rapid-Fire Frame)
- Burst damage up by 15 (260 from 245) and bolt damage up to 28.9 (from 27.2). PvP only, no effect on PvE.
- Base damage up 4% (12 to 12.5).
- Precision hit multiplier down (1.4x to 1.35x, crit damage 16.8 to 16.9)
- 10% increase in stability’s effectiveness at reducing flinch at 100 stat (scales down at lower values).
Rapid-Fire Frame Sniper Rifle
- Recoil decreased by 50%
- Total ammo capacity increased by 30% (magazine + reserves).
- Final Warning can no longer mark targets through Titan Barricades.
- Tarrabah: Ravenous Beast energy reduced from 3% to 1% when taking damage, and zoom reduced from 16 to 15.
- Revision Zero: Fourth Times the Charm reset on entering Hunter’s Trace, PvE damage of Hunter’s Trace rounds increased by 25%, and PvE damage of Häkke Heavy Burst rounds increased by 75%.
Coming with Season 21 Launch
- Improved hip fire reticles to better display accuracy, aim assist, charge state, and more.
- Aggressive Frame SMG nerf
- 10% PvE buff to Sniper Rifle damage
- Buffs/adjustments to over a dozen Exotic weapons (e.g. Graviton Lance, Salvation’s Grip).
In the Future
“In the future, Bungie will be taking a look at how zoom interacts with damage fall off, and the base damage fall off ranges of all weapons in general.”
Players experiencing game crashes when equipping certain loadouts should ensure that their Class Items are using the updated version of the Empowered Finish mod as outlined in Hotfix 18.104.22.168.
Guardian Rank Update
Updated requirements for unlocking Guardian Ranks 7-9. Complete objectives in Journey tab and interact with Ironwood Tree to unlock next rank.
Check out TWAB for some wallpapers.
Upcoming Activities and Events
- April 6 (Week 5): Glassway
- April 14 (Week 6): Lake of Shadows
- April 11 (Week 7): Grandmaster Nightfall Strikes
- April 4 (Week 6): Eruption
- April 25 (Week 9): Fortress
- May 2 – May 23, 2023 (Free to all players)
Until next time.
Follow and Support
If you like what I do, please consider supporting me on Ko-fi (similar to Patreon). Another way to support me is by using creator code Kyber3000 when buying games at the Epic Games Store (or in various games like Fortnite on in game items). Your purchase(s) will support me with a small commission. You may also support me when signing up for Amazon/Prime Gaming or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link.
Thank you for your support! 🤍
Ko-fi is a website that is similar to Patreon. where people may support me one-time or monthly.