Happy Friday Guardians! This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out on the Emperor’s Barge at Nessus. Check out what Xûr has this week and recent news below. (click the image shown below to view full view and zoom in for larger text)
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tues, Aug 13 @ 10 AM Pacific
Location: Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (On the Emperor’s Barge)
All Exotic Items Available
- Armor Perk: Plasteel Reinforcement Mod – Restorative Mod
- Perk 1: Pulse Rifle Loader – Sidearm Loader – Momentum Transfer
- Perk 2: Sniper Rifle Scavenger – Machine Gun Scavenger
- Armor Perks: Mobility Enhancement Mod – Plasteel Reinforcement Mod
- Perk 1: Bow Reloader – Enhanced Impact Induction – Enhanced Hand Cannon Loader
- Perk 2: Rocket Launcher Scavenger – Sniper Rifle Scavenger
- Armor Perk: Mobility Enhancement Mod – Restorative Mod
- Perk 1: Unflinching Fusion Rifle Aim – Unflinching Hand Cannon Aim – Unflinching Sniper Aim
- Perk 2: Bow Reserves – Special Ammo Finder
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Isochronal/Fated Engram – Exotic Engram: An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. In other words this engram rewards you with an exotic that you have not already earned, year one and Forsaken items only. (97 LS)
Invitation of the Nine Quest (9 LS)
Destiny 2. GOD ROLLS AGAIN! Xur Location, DLC Exotic Loot, Enhanced Perks & Bounty. August 9, 2019 by Mesa Sean on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
NEXT IN WEEK IN DESTINY 2:
- Moments of Triumph continues!
- Solstice of Heroes enters it’s third week.
- EDZ will be the weekly Flashpoint.
- Breakthrough returns as the Crucible playlist.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206 arrives (includes Majestic Solstice armor sets unlock objective is being scaled down from 100 Mini Bosses defeated to 50. Click link to learn more)
August 14, 2019 – 10AM Pacific
Tune in wherever you feel most at home to watch three developers from Bungie build their ideal Titan, Hunter, or Warlock. They’ll apply Mods, Artifacts, and Ornaments to build their own version of the perfect monster killing machine. Then Bungie will be testing those builds in the new Sandbox.
Here’s a preview of Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 scheduled to release Sept 03 – Sept 10:
- Moments of Triumph has been extended through 9/17.
- Gambit Prime and Reckoning weapon reward rates will be highly increased.
- They will also have bad-luck protection to guarantee a drop after a set amount of runs.
- Reckoning difficulty will be tuned to be more welcoming as you hunt for rewards.
- BrayTech Schematics will no longer have a daily lockout and will give better chances toward weapons that players do not own.
- Mountaintop and Wendigo GL3 pinnacle quests will become more accessible.
- Specific quest objectives will be tuned based on player feedback
- There will be multiple weeks of increased Valor and Infamy to look forward to in September.
- Iron Banner will be accompanied by increased Valor in each event.
- As the season comes to a close, Menagerie chests will become more rewarding as Calus sees fit.
- On the week of Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168, we’ll be hosting a Community Challenge of sorts. Stay tuned for more details.
Note: While Moments of Triumph has been extended, Solstice of Heroes will end on August 27. If you wish to complete all Moments of Triumph, be sure to earn your Legendary Solstice set and Masterwork one piece before that deadline. Bungie stated they will have more specifics on these notes in the near future.
Launches October 1, 2019
The World First for the new Raid Garden of Salvation will begin on Saturday, October 5.
Destiny 2 will arrive on Steam for the first time on October 1. Before that happens, on August 20, you’ll be invited to begin the process of linking your PC player accounts for a smooth transition of your Guardians and all your game purchases. www.bungie.net/pcmove
The launch of Cross Save is planned for August 21. Before that happens, check out the new information Bungie is serving up about how it will work and what you’ll be able to bring with you. If you’ve been nurturing Guardians on more than one account, you’ll have some choices to make. www.bungie.net/crosssave
RECENT NEWS (via Bungie.net)
Aug 01: Shadowkeep – New Launch Window
As I have mentioned I will be moving to playing on PC primarily once Borderlands 3 and Shadowkeep arrive. If any of you would like to you may feel free to add me on Steam and join my Discord server. I will be using this Discord to keep in touch with my community, post infographics and other content, and other things like giveaways. Overall I really want my Discord server to mainly be somewhere people that enjoy the content I make can gather as well as be a fun and laid back community where people can chat and find others to play games with. I hope to see you all there!
Have a great weekend everyone!
♥ Kyber3000 (Kimberly)
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.