This week, Xûr is hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus. Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is live. See what Xur is selling and catch up on Destiny 2 news below.
Next Week 𝒾𝓃 Destiny
Week 14: Nov 21 – 28, 2023
- Final week of Season of the Witch!
- Activity Bonus: Double Crucible, Vanguard, Gambit Ranks
- Nightfall: Heist Battleground: Moon
- BrayTech Osprey Rocket Launcher
- Crucible Rotator: Zone Control + Mayhem
- Crucible Labs: Checkmate Survival
- Featured Rotators:
- Exotic Mission: Vox Obscura
- Raid: Root of Nightmares
- Dungeon: Spire of the Watcher
- and more!
If you like what we do, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi or PayPal (one time or monthly). Your support will help cover costs to maintain and improve this website, our Discord bot, and help to support future projects. Other ways you could support us include using our creator code ‘Kyber3000‘ on the Epic Games Store (as well as in various games like Fortnite).
Xûr, Agent of the Nine
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 21 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xûr?
23 Legendary Shards
23 Legendary Shards
Exotic Weapon (Random Roll)
125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, 1 Ascendant Shard
50 Legendary Shards + 1,000 Glimmer
50 Legendary Shards + 1,000 Glimmer
This week: Gensym suits (old sets from Io vendor)
🛡️ View Armor
Hunter Chest Armor
Titan Chest Armor
Warlock Chest Armor
Titan Class Item
Warlock Class Item
|Gensym Knight Gauntlets||Titan Gauntlets||14||2||17||6||12||15||66|
|Gensym Knight Plate||Titan Chest Armor||6||16||10||15||2||16||65|
|Gensym Knight Mark||Titan Mark||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Gensym Knight Helm||Titan Helmet||24||7||2||2||23||7||65|
|Gensym Knight Greaves||Titan Leg Armor||18||2||10||20||6||7||63|
|Gensym Knight Gloves||Warlock Gauntlets||10||2||22||10||7||16||67|
|Gensym Knight Robes||Warlock Chest Armor||12||14||6||20||2||10||64|
|Gensym Knight Bond||Warlock Bond||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Gensym Knight Hood||Warlock Helmet||6||23||2||19||12||2||64|
|Gensym Knight Boots||Warlock Leg Armor||10||22||2||12||11||10||67|
|Gensym Knight Grips||Hunter Gauntlets||10||15||7||14||7||10||63|
|Gensym Knight Cuirass||Hunter Chest Armor||18||2||10||10||2||20||62|
|Gensym Knight Cloak||Hunter Cloak||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Gensym Knight Casque||Hunter Helmet||10||10||10||6||16||12||64|
|Gensym Knight Strides||Hunter Leg Armor||17||14||2||6||24||2||65|
Preview of Legendary Weapons:
Check out the full “This week in Destiny” on the Bungie website.
Reimagined Dragon’s Breath
Dragon’s Breath Exotic Rocket Launcher from Destiny 1 will be returning in Season 23 with some changes.
Burn the World (Exotic Intrinsic)
The fuel counter passively increases the longer you go without firing it, to a maximum of x5. Firing Dragon’s Breath then empties this counter, transferring all fuel to the rocket.
Rockets then embed themselves in struck targets causing Scorch damage and periodically ejecting incendiary fuel into pools around the target that inflict Scorch damage to anyone standing in them. The more fuel a rocket is fired with, the longer it lasts before detonating and the more fire it spreads.
High Octane (Exotic Intrinsic)
With this Intrinsic, nearby ignitions instantly refill your Dragon’s Breath with 2 fuel. Plus, when its fuel fully refills, it reloads itself!
Once you’ve got this thing in hand, make sure to pay a visit to the Gunsmith in the Tower so you can get the quest for the Exotic catalyst. Speaking of which…
Pyromancer (Exotic Catalyst)
This catalyst passively replenishes your Dragon Breath’s fuel faster. Eliminating combatants with this weapon causes them to spawn Firesprites, too.
Lost Sector Loot Update
Starting in Season of the Wish, additional rewards will drop from Legend/Master Lost Sector completions (including select Foundry weapons). Drop Rates
- Legend – 70%
- Master – 100%
Thorough completions on Master difficulty drop with an additional perk in either the third or fourth column.
Lost Sector Weapon Rotation
- Nox Perennial V
- Old Sterling
- Senuna SI6
- Psi Hermetic V
- Heliocentric QSc
- Last Foray
- Hand in Hand
- Battle Scar
- Geodetic HSm
- Combined Action
- Harsh Language
Repeats after fourth day.
The final new dungeon for Lightfall goes live Friday, December 1 at 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST. Stay tuned for more details!
Recap of Upcoming Changes
- Economy changes include removing Legendary Shards starting in Season 23.
- Added focusing with Gunsmith Engrams for a selection of Foundry weapons for the Gunsmith.
- “0Rahool, the Cryptarch, will have a selection of items offered at reduced prices each week and now he’ll help you break down some additional materials.”
- Reduction to mod energy cost for Ghost Shells.
“At the start of Season of the Wish, ritual activities completion rewards will now include additional drops of ritual engrams (Vanguard, Crucible, Gambit). This influx of engrams will let players focus more often for gear from Seasons past and present.”
|New Ritual Weapons||1||0|
|Standard Ritual Pool Weapons||3||5,000|
|Standard Ritual Pool Armor||3||5,000|
|Iron Banner Weapons||5||25,000|
|Adept Nightfall Weapons||1||50,000||10 Nightfall Ciphers|
|Adept Trials Weapons||1||50,000||7-Win Trials Passage, after going flawless|
Bungie stated that “With this new system in place, players will be earning more Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit engrams than ever before, so don’t forget that engrams being held by Tower vendors like Shaxx, Zavala, Saladin, Saint-14, and Drifter reset at the end of each Season. Engrams stored at H.E.L.M. vendors will persist until The Final Shape.”
Iron Banner – Last Call!
Leaving in Season 23:
- Dark Decider Auto Rifle
- Gunnora’s Axe Slug Shotgun
Arriving in Season 23:
- Lethal Abundance Strand High-Impact Auto Rifle
- Riiswalker Kinetic Lightweight Shotgun
Recent News & Updates
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more.
Season 22 Articles
- Season 22 Artifact Perks Preview
- Dev Insight: Season 22 Abilities and Armor Changes Preview
- State of the Game – August 2023
- Developer Insights: Economy and Rewards Update
Season 23 Articles
Helpful Links and Resources
- The Final Shape
- Season of the Witch
- Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Known Issues
- New Player Guide
- Bungie Help Twitter
Dev Insights: Season 23 Weapon Tuning
Bungie provided details about weapon tuning changes coming in Season 23.
- Updated Drang and Zaouli’s Bane to load ammo at the correct point in the animation.
- Increased damage against minor (red bar) combatants by 10%.
- Increased damage against minor (red bar) and major (orange bar) combatants by 12.5%.
- Increased projectile speed by 30%.
- Increased projectile damage in PvE by 25%.
- Decreased projectile damage in PvP.
- Aggressives: 123 (edited 10/25/2023 at 1:15 PM PDT)
- Adaptives: 113
- Rapid-Fires: 101
- Reduced the delay after firing before you can melee from 0.75 seconds to 0.2 seconds.
- Made the shield energy now recharge passively when the Glaive is held at a rate of 1% per second.
- Set up the base Glaive shield damage resistance to be tiered in PvP.
- Base Glaive shield damage resistance remains at 50%.
- Damage resistance against Primary ammo weapons and melee attacks has been reduced to 30%.
- Increased Sniper Rifle PvE damage with a flat buff of 15%. (This also applies to Exotic Sniper Rifles that use Heavy ammo.)
- Increased damage versus:
- Minor (red bar) combatants by 10%.
- Bosses by 25%.
- Champions by 200% when in the Linear Fusion Rifle mode.
- Increased damage versus Champions by 100%.
- Picking up a Remnant can overflow the magazine, up to 40 rounds max.
- +20 range
- +10 stability
- Getting kills or picking up a Remnant grants additional range, handling, and mobility.
- Grant 1 ammo when you activate the perk, so you can use it even if you are out of ammo.
- No longer passively drains shield energy when you special reload to activate the perk.
- No longer deactivated by reloading or stowing the weapon.
EDGE OF INTENT (WARLOCK)
Edge of Intent seemed like it was begging for some Solar 3.0 interaction instead of the previous generic healing effect. A larger area of effect (AoE) helps it reach more nearby allies, too.
- Changed the effect of the healing turret projectiles to grant cures and provide restoration.
- Increased the AoE radius to 8 meters to benefit more nearby allies.
- Increased its magazine size from 4 to 5.
EDGE OF ACTION (TITAN)
We wanted to make the baby-bubble more effective in endgame content, so it now provides some benefits to weapons just for passing through it, even if you do not remain inside.
- Passing through the bubble now grants bonus reload speed, handling, and a small amount of stacking bonus damage in addition to the overshield.
- Reduced the health of the bubble from 8000 to 2400 to account for the increased uptime and improved effects.
EDGE OF CONCURRENCE (HUNTER)
The Glaive changes mentioned above already made this quite solid, but we felt that Lightning Seeker presented a fun opportunity for an Arc 3.0 interaction.
- Lighting Seeker now jolts targets on impact.
- Reduced the direct hit damage of Lightning Seeker to account for the free ammo granted.
- Removed the SMG damage bonus scalar that was affecting the poison damage. This brings Osteo Striga poison down to match standard Necrotic Grip poison, though as an Exotic, it will still deal 40% bonus damage against minors.
Placed a speed limit on the detonation when damaging Stasis crystals. This will help prevent the detonation from being able to shatter too many crystals on a single frame, which would sometimes kick the player to orbit with an error code.
We did not want to leave Winterbite out of the Glaive improvement pass, so we made it a little stronger and a little bit less lethal to the user.
- Increased the detonation damage of the large projectile by 25%.
- The self-damage blast radius has been halved, and the self-damage has been reduced.
- Danger Zone: Tweaked the functionality of Danger Zone on Rocket Launchers.
- Heavy Grip: Heavy Grip was removed because it caused more flinching than intended.
- • To differentiate Precision Instrument from Enhanced Precision Instrument, we increased Enhanced Precision Instrument’s max stack damage bonus from 26% to 30%.
- Kinetic Tremors:
- Pulse Rifles: Common reduced from 12 to 11. Enhanced increased from 9 to 10.
- Non-burst Sidearms: Common reduced from 12 to 8. Enhanced reduced from 9 to
Here is a preview of changes coming with the Season 23 mid-Season patch and the patch that will launch with The Final Shape.
- Bow tuning in PvP.
- Additional weapon tuning for Checkmate, aimed at promoting a better diversity of weapons.
- Necrochasm will be getting a buff to extend the duration of the poison damage-over-time effect it applies from the Cursed Thrall explosion. It will also have a new catalyst called One for Thrall, which grants a moderate period of increased damage, range, and aim assist after you damage three enemies in quick succession. Damaging three more enemies while the perk is active refreshes the timer.
- Buffs to Truth, Colony, and Dead Man’s Tale as well as other Exotic weapons.
- Heavy Grenade Launchers will get a substantial inventory buff.
Loot Pool Changes
Loot Pool Changes
The following weapons are leaving the Nightfall and Trials loot pools. Normal versions of these weapons will still be available through engram focusing but they will no longer drop from activities and their Adept versions won’t be obtainable.
Until next time.