Eververse Inventory (07/17 – 07/24)
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Popcorn – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
Applause – Rare Emote (400 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
Azure Azazyel – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
Warlock: Capreolinax – The Stag Ornament (1500 BD)
Hunter: Thundergod – Raiden Flux Ornament (1500 BD)
Titan: Grant’s Vicksburg – Actium War Rig Ornament (1500 BD)
Carina Nebula – Graviton Lance Ornament (1250 BD)
Silver Bullet – Crimson Ornament (800 BD)
Red Dwarf – Sunshot Ornament (1250 BD)
Armor – Class Items (800 BD)
Hunter: Qiao’s Passing
Warlock: Mihaylova’s Tale
Titan: Hardy’s Order
Shaders and Mods
Arctic Pearl – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Nebula Rose – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Arc Effects – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds Arc elements to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Dominus Ghaul Effects – Transmat Effect: Adds a stolen Light to your transmat effects. (650 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Video: Eververse Preview
Destiny 2 Eververse Items Guide
Eververse Items are available for purchase using Silver from an Eververse Trading Co. storefront. Additionally, some Eververse Items are available to be earned through gameplay. Most Eververse Items are cosmetic and none are required to access any part of Destiny 2. Please see below for details on the items available for purchase from Eververse Trading Co., as well as a list of vital information players may need to know about Eververse Items.
Table of Contents
Bright Engrams can be purchased from Eververse Trading Co. using Silver or can be earned through gameplay. Upon opening a Bright Engram, players will acquire a randomized assortment of customization items.
- Opening Bright Engrams: Purchasing a single Bright Engram from Eververse Trading Co. will immediately decrypt the engram and the items gained will be placed in appropriate slots in the Character’s Inventory. Purchasing a pack of multiple Bright Engrams, will place the Bright Engrams in the Character’s Inventory which can be decrypted at the player’s discretion. If earned through gameplay, Bright Engrams are placed in the Character’s Engram Inventory and can be opened by visiting an Eververse Trading Co. storefront.
- Seasonal Offerings: Eververse Trading Co. will offer new Bright Engrams with each new Season in Destiny 2. Each Seasonal Bright Engram will have a new name, such as the Season 2 Illuminated Engram. Each Seasonal Eververse Engram will contain new and exclusive items, along with a handful of returning items from previous Seasonal Eververse Engrams.
- Overflow Protection: Players that have a full Character Inventory, Engram Inventory, or Postmaster may be prevented from purchasing auto-decrypting Bright Engrams or purchasing Bright Engram bundles. Players encountering the message “Not Enough Space” will need to clear out room in their inventories to be able to purchase Bright Engrams.
- Overflow Item Loss: Occasionally, overflow items may still be sent to the Postmaster if the Character Inventory is full when opening Bright Engrams or receiving Bright Engrams through gameplay. The Postmaster can only hold a limited number of items and items may be cycled out of the Postmaster Inventory if that limit is reached. It is highly recommended to always retrieve items from the Postmaster as soon as possible to avoid losing items. As part of the Deleted Character and Item Policy, Bungie does not replace or recover items lost from the Postmaster.
- Duplicate Items: Some items from Bright Engrams can be acquired multiple times. Duplicates can be dismantled to provide the player with Bright Dust. Other items, such as Emotes, can only be acquired once because they unlock the access rights for the item on the player’s account and can then be retrieved from the associated Item Collection.
- Infusible Gear: Bright Engrams can grant players Armor or other infusible gear. All infusible gear gained from a Bright Engram will be acquired at a low Power Level and may be infused to raise their Power Level up to its Power Level cap. Armor from Bright Engrams will match the Class of the Character that opened the Bright Engram.
Bright Dust is an in-game currency that is generally acquired by opening or dismantling Eververse Items. Bright Dust can be used at Eververse Trading Co. to directly purchase a selection of Eververse Items.
- Bright Dust Cannot Be Purchased: Bright Dust cannot be purchased directly from Eververse Trading Co. and cannot be traded in for Silver or for other in-game currencies.
- Account Bound: Bright Dust is bound to the account that acquired the Bright Dust and cannot be transferred or gifted. Bright Dust and items purchased with Bright Dust cannot be shared between accounts by platform license sharing features.
- Balance Shared Between Characters: The Bright Dust currency is automatically shared between Characters on a Destiny 2 account.
- Purchasing Bright Dust Items: Players can use Bright Dust to purchase a wide variety of items from Eververse Trading Co., including items normally only available from Bright Engrams. The Eververse Items available to purchase with Bright Dust will change with the Weekly and Seasonal Resets.
- Bright Dust from Dismantling: Most items received from a Bright Engram can be dismantled to receive Bright Dust with the exception of the Weapon Mods, Armor Mods, Exotic Ornaments, or Emotes.
Each week that the Prismatic Matrix is active, an activation of the Prismatic Matrix will guarantee players receive an item from the week’s selection that they have never previously acquired from Eververse Trading Co. stock.
- Weekly Selections: Each week, when the Prismatic Matrix is active, a selection of items will be available to players. The week’s selection will expire at the Weekly Reset and a timer is displayed within the Matrix. Players all see the same selection of items, regardless of their character class.
- Free Activations: Each week, when the Prismatic Matrix is active, players will receive one Prismatic Facet with their first well-rested level-up on their account per week. The Prismatic Facet can be redeemed to get a free Prismatic Matrix activation. An account can hold up to three Prismatic Facets.
- Overflow Protection: Players that have a full Character Inventory or Postmaster may be prevented from purchasing or redeeming a free Prismatic Matrix activation. Players encountering the message “Not Enough Space” will need to clear out room in their inventories to be able to activate the Prismatic Matrix.
- Duplicate Protection: Once an item has been acquired, players will not receive it again from the Prismatic Matrix. This includes items found in Bright Engrams, purchased using Bright Dust from Eververse, or from previous activations of the Prismatic Matrix.
- Infusible Gear: The Prismatic Matrix may contain armor or other infusible gear which will NOT change based on the class of the character activating the Prismatic Matrix. All infusible gear gained from the Prismatic Matrix will be acquired at a low Power Level and may be infused to raise their Power Level up to its Power Level cap.
Special Offers, Promotions, and Event-Themed Bright Engrams
Eververse Trading Co. will occasionally include special offers, promotions, and event-themed Bright Engrams for players to purchase using Sliver or Bright Dust.
- Purchase Requirements: Some special offers or promotions have Character, account, or transaction requirements which will be explained in the tooltip of the item.
- Overflow Protection: Players that have a full Character Inventory or Postmaster may be prevented from purchasing special offer or promotional items. Players encountering the message “Not Enough Space” will need to clear out room in their inventories to be able to purchase these items.
- Limited Time Offers: Special offers, promotions, and event-themed Bright Engrams may only be available for a limited time and may not be available again after the offer, promotion, or event ends.
Below is some additional information players may need to know about Eververse Items.
- Previewing Contents: Players can use the Preview Item option in Bright Engrams and other Eververse Items to preview the guaranteed and possible reward columns, the rewards contained in an item category, and the appearances, effects, or sounds of an individual item.
- Emote Recovery: Emotes can only be acquired once because they unlock the access rights for the item on the player’s account and can then be equipped from the Emote Collection located in the Emote screen.
- Seasonal Eververse Changes: Each new Season in Destiny 2 will feature a new Seasonal Bright Engram. Many items from a previous Seasonal Bright Engram will NOT be carried forward into the new Season’s Eververse offerings and may not be available again.
- Gleaming Boon Consumables: The Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard and the Gleaming Boon of the Crucible consumables are locked to the Strike or Crucible match in which they were activated. Players that leave or are disconnected from the activity in which the consumable was used will not be eligible to receive any items from the Boon Consumable. Players that remain in the Strike or Crucible match will still be eligible to receive items from the Boon Consumable.
- Eververse Emote Gift Known Issue: Some players are reporting that they are unable to receive the Emote Gift from Eververse Trading Co. on their alternate Characters. Players encountering this issue should equip the default “Point” Emote and ensure they have room in their Emote Inventory to receive the new item.
- Exotic Weapon and Armor Ornaments: Players may receive Exotic Weapon Ornaments or Exotic Armor Ornaments when opening a Bright Engram. When received, these items will be placed in the Modifications sub-menu of their Character Inventory. Please note: Bright Engrams cannot grant players actual Exotic Weapons or Exotic Armor pieces.
- Exotic Ornament Recovery: Exotic Ornaments can only be acquired once because they unlock the Ornament slot on all instances of the associated Exotic gear. If a player uses the “Unlock” action on the Exotic Ornament in their Modifications sub-menu, the Exotic Ornament will be removed from their Inventory, but will be unlocked on the associated Exotic gear.
- Decrypting Bright Engrams: Even though they may appear in the Vendor screen, the Cryptarch cannot decrypt Bright Engrams earned through gameplay. Players will need to visit an Eververse Trading Co. storefront to open their Bright Engrams.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The availability of items, features, or mechanics in Eververse Trading Co. are subject to change. The above information represents the current system as of the date the document was published.
If none of these steps solved your problem, you may return to the help page to seek other answers.
Source: Bungie Help Guides (view original article)