Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
- Moments of Triumph has been extended to November 10, 2020.
- Festival of the Lost will now take place during Season of Arrivals, beginning on October 6.
- Bungie is planning a handful of ritual activity modifiers to look forward to:
- Increased Valor
- Increased Infamy
- Increased [REDACTED]
- A few additional Iron Banner events between September and November.
- And more…
Info below is from a recent Bungie.net post:
Bungie has made the decision to move the release of Destiny 2: Beyond Light to November 10 (view the Official Beyond Light website).
As the first chapter in a new trilogy of expansions, Beyond Light is the beginning of a new era of Destiny 2. Bungie has a powerful story to tell and incredible new features that they are really excited for players to experience. As always, their goal is to make the coolest, most entertaining expansion they can possibly make for their fans. To that end, Bungie is doing what’s best for the game and moving the launch date.
The past few months have been a challenge and will continue to be during this pandemic. Bungie has learned to create together in a new way, by having to work apart from one another. Despite these hurdles, they are still committed to the same level of quality that their fans expect.
Over the coming weeks, they will be unveiling more of what they are working on for Beyond Light and what that also means for Season of Arrivals, which will now extend to November 10. Beyond Light sets the stage for an incredible future in Destiny 2 and, though it’s coming later than Bungie originally anticipated, they are excited to continue that journey with you this November.
Here are some details (from the Moments of Triumph website):
Event // Aetas Triumphi
- A tale of heroes and villains being written in the stars. But before the page turns, Guardians will seize the moment to celebrate their victories. As their journey begins anew, they will carry their triumphs to those who yearn for inspiration. For hope. For Light. Some Triumphs and achievements require a Season Pass or additional purchases.
Activities // Last Call for Glory
- Celebrate the year by visiting your favorite destinations and conquering long-postponed challenges. Earn rewards that memorialize your time defending the galaxy and ensure that when a new Guardian asks you how you got that fancy title, you’ll have quite the story to tell.
Raid // Once More Unto the Breach
- Five raids. Five havens of villainy that have threatened humanity for years. Immortalize the end of an era and storm the gates of your favorite encounters until you walk out with the gear you came for. During Moments of Triumph, the weekly reward limit has been lifted for Leviathan, Eater of Worlds, Spire of Stars, Crown of Sorrow, and Scourge of the Past.
In-Game Rewards // All Good Things
- Even though Moments of Triumph must end, the Exotic Sparrow, Exotic Ghost Shell, Seal, title, emblems, raid cosmetics, and Triumphs you earn will live on.
Bungie Rewards // Wear Your Triumphs
- One Triumph unlocks an emblem. 15 and you’ll be able to purchase the 2020 Moments of Triumph T-shirt. Then get your fireteam. Five raids stand between you and the exclusive raid ring and emblem. Learn more.
Moments of Triumph 2020: Complete all 28 Triumphs before 11/10/2020 to claim unique rewards.
- Reward: GRANTS TITLE: MMXX
- Rewards: MoT Shirt (Buy-able from Bungie Store)
Reward: Ghost: Complete any 10 Triumphs.
- Rewards: Awakened (Traveler) Ghost Shell
Reward: Sparrow – Complete any 5 Triumphs.
- Rewards: Resurrecting Flight Sparrow
Reward: Emblem – Complete Triumphs for 2020.
- Reward: Accolades on Accolades Emblem
Reward: Raid Ring and Emblem: Complete all 5 raids during Moments of Triumph, Leviathan, Spire of Stars, Eater of Worlds, Crown of Sorrows and Scourge of the Past to unlock the wearable Raid Ring as well as an exclusive Emblem. bungie.net/Rewards
Leviathan Raid: Complete the “Leviathan” raid.
- Rewards: Contender Ghost Shell and Shaders
Eater of Worlds Raid: Complete the “Eater of Worlds” raid.
- Emblem: 2 Shaders
Spire of Stars Raid Complete the “Spire of Stars” raid.
Crown of Sorrow Raid: Complete the “Scourge of the Past” raid.
- Rewards: 2 Emblems
Scourge of the Past Raid: Complete the “Scourge of the Past” raid.
- Reward: Midnight Smith Shader
Triumph Apprentice: Attain a moderate Triumph score to earn a Bungie.net code for the Sunset Emblem.
- Reward: Sunset Emblem Code
Triumph Master: Attain a high Triumph score to earn a Bungie.net code for the Eclipsed Sunset Emblem.
- Reward: Eclipsed Sunset Emblem Code
Destroyer of Heretics: Complete the Pit of Heresy.
- Reward: Sanguine Static
Interference: Clear the Air: Defeat Savathûn’s mysterious Supplicant in mission “Interference.” Objective: Supplicant to Savathûn defeated.
Hive-God Optometrist: Find and destroy all of Savathûn’s Eyes.
- Reward: Altered Element
TRIUMPHS WITH NO REWARDS LISTED:
Garden of Salvation: Complete the “Garden of Salvation” raid.
Exotic Arsenal: Claim the 3 new Exotic weapons from Season of Arrivals. Weapons include: Witherhoard, Ruinous Effigy, Traveler’s Chosen.
Gun for Hire: Complete 15 bounties throughout the system.
Challenger: Complete 10 weekly challenges throughout the system.
For the Vanguard: Complete 20 strikes in any strike playlist.
Ordeal or No Deal: Complete 20 Ordeal strikes. Challenging strikes grant the most efficient progress.
Season of Arrivals: Valor Legend: During Season of Arrivals, reach the Legend Valor rank and reset your Valor rank.
Trials Victories: Win 7 matches in the Trials of Osiris.
Gambit Standout: During Season of Arrivals, deposit Motes and defeat combatants with precision final blows in Gambit. Deposit 250 Motes and Defeat 150 Enemies.
K1 Discovered: Complete and loot all of the Moon’s Lost Sectors. Lost Sectors are: K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted, K1 Revelation Lost Sector looted, K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted, K1 Communion Lost Sector looted.
Altars of Sorrow: Final Phase: Defeat a Tier V Nightmare boss.
Prophecy Complete: Complete the “Prophecy” dungeon
Season Pass Rank: Attain rank 100 in Season of Arrivals
The Majesty of It: Obtain Magnificent Legendary Solstice Armor.
Above and Beyond: Earn Glow on any Solstice of Heroes Armor.
This post will be updated with more details soon …