Available from: Jul 6 – Aug 3, 2021
About: The Last City of humanity is built, not from iron and stone, but of heroism and bravery. Join your fellow Guardians and remember those who stood in defense of our home. Eva Levante awaits you in the Tower with words of gratitude and the promise of celebration.
- Activities: European Aerial Zone Join high-flying fireteams as you soar across the European Aerial Zone in search of glory and treasure. The sky’s the limit on how many bosses you defeat and how many caches you unlock.
- Armor: Earn class-specific Solstice armor and improve its quality by adventuring through a variety of objectives. Once fully upgraded, the armor will glow.
- Gameplay: Each day will challenge you to match your attacks to the daily element in order to charge one of four unique elemental buffs. On Prism days, all four buffs can charge but only one can be activated at a time. Choose your subclass wisely.
- Rewards: Although glowing Solstice armor does a good job of stealing the show, it isn’t the only prize to chase. There’s a new Legendary Shotgun, new Exotic Ghost Shell, new emblem, and plenty of Solstice Packages to unlock.
- Bungie Rewards: Start celebrating with earning a new emblem for completing the introductory journey. Then acquire the final Solstice armor set to unlock the exclusive 2021 Solstice of Heroes shirt for purchase. Visit bungie.net/Rewards for details.
- Eververse: Adorn any of your Legendary armor with universal ornaments that glow to match your subclass – available for Silver or Bright Dust! There are also new ships, Sparrows, and eye-catching cosmetics to collect.
GUIDES AND HELP