WEEKLY RESET (Jan 28 – Feb 04)
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Team Mayhem and Countdown have returned to the Crucible playlist.
- Update 2.7.1 is live, read patch notes at Bungie.net.
Next Week in Destiny 2:
- Empyrean Foundation and Inotam, Oblivion’s Triune boss arrives in The Sundial (Requires Season of Dawn Season Pass).
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Staying Alive: Do not kill any of the Cyclops in the room where the Consecrated Mind is depositing Voltaic Overflow charges.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Galhran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
Potential Unique Item: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
Will of the Thousands
Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
Potential Unique Item: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect
Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
Potential Unique Item: None
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
The Scarlet Keep:
Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
Potential Unique Reward: None
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee (Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Modifiers per Difficulty: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Boss: Ozletc, the Sky Piercer
Earn points by defeating Enforcers and Flayers in the Sundial. Flayers grant the most efficient progress.(T2 Powerful Reward)
- Arc Singe – Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
Grenadier – Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Champions: Unstoppable –This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal – This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Match Game Extra Shields
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Ozletc’s Clepsydra: Arc damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Note: To view weekly Timelost bounties available and get info about Obelisks click here.
- Fear: Phogoth
- Rage: Ghaul
- Isolation: Taniks
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Fear: Phogoth – Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Rage: Ghaul – Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Isolation: Taniks – Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
Location: Anchor of Light
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 01/28: Apostate (Sniper)
- 01/29: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 01/30: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 01/31: Apostate (Sniper)
- 02/01: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/02: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 02/03: Apostate (Sniper)
- 02/04: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx, Taken Knight
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- 01/28: Volundr
- 01/29: GoFannon
- 01/30: Izanami
- 02/01: Bergusia
- 02/01: Volundr
- 02/02: GoFannon
- 02/03: Izanami
- 02/04: Bergusia
Rotation: Volundr > GoFannon > Izanami > Bergusia > repeat cycle (One Forge per day). To confirm what the Forge is, visit r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Note: Dreaming City activities only reward Legendary Gear. For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre)
Silver (Featured Items)
- Nightstalker’s Respite – Legendary Emote (500)
- Sentinel’s Respite – Legendary Emote (500)
- Voidwalker’s Respite – Legendary Emote (500)
- Abyssal Scream – Exotic Ornament for Tractor Cannon (700)
- Long Live the Queen – Exotic Ornament for Telesto (700)
- Violent Exorcism – Exotic Ornament for Arbalest (700)
- Clock Cleaner – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Fist of Fury – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Flash Kick – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Spike – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Bloodline Memorial – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Bastion (700)
- Blade Wipe – Legendary Emote (500)
- Phalanx Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Colossus Helmet Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Fond Memories Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5= 800 S)
Bright Dust (Featured Items)
- Byzantium Lotus – Legendary Shader (40)
- Vex Gate Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Saint’s Invocation – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Face Palm – Rare Emote (400)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard – Legendary Consumable (150)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible – Legendary Consumable (500)
- Galloping Knight – Exotic Multiplayer Emote (4250)
- Saint’s Invocation – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Veist Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Foretelling – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Bad Omens (700)
- Ain’t My First Rodeo – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Chaperone (1250)
- Virulent Vest – Legendary Hunter Universal Armor Ornament (1200)
- Future-Facing Plate – Legendary Titan Universal Armor Ornament (1200)
- Wrath Trail Robes – Legendary Warlock Universal Armor Ornament (1200)
- Circadian Chill – Legendary Shader (40)
- Royal Welcome – Legendary Shader (40)
- Up In Smoke – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Sunglasses Projection – Rare Ghost Projection (500)
Note: Visit the Eververse page to view seasonal items and get more details.
As Guardians, it’s our duty to assist those in need.
About: The bush fires currently ravaging Australia have been devastating. Many people have lost their homes, firefighters are risking their lives daily, and an estimated hundreds of millions of wild animals have fallen victim to the fires. Bungie has created the Guardians for Australia fundraising campaign to support both Australia’s firefighting efforts and the country’s animal rescue and conservation efforts.
Dates: Beginning now, the Guardians for Australia fundraising campaign is live on the Bungie Store and Bungie Store EU. Bungie has developed a limited time T-shirt ($24.99 USD plus tax and shipping), with an additional in-game emblem code to show support for those in need.
- The T-shirt, which comes with an exclusive Destiny 2 “Star Light, Star Bright” emblem redemption code with purchase, will be available for pre-order on the Bungie Store and Bungie Store EU between Thursday, January 16 and Tuesday, February 18 at 9 a.m. Pacific, ending with the weekly reset and the end of Crimson Days.
- Half of all profits generated by these T-shirt sales will be donated to NSW Rural Fire Service. The second half will be donated to WIRES, Australia’s largest wildlife rescue
Note: Right now all purchases will also get ‘Ultraworld‘ emblem (This emblem is included in all purchases during Season of Dawn).
Source: Info via Bungie Website
Prime Drop Available Now!! Snag six monthly Exotic gear drops in Destiny 2 while you’re an Amazon Prime member.
Bungie has teamed up with Twitch Prime to deliver in-game rewards to any player with an active Twitch Prime membership. Once you have your membership (if not, start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a portion of the sale for those that sign up. To sign up without using a link for Kyber click here). Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your six monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
The first gear drop will run from now until February 25 and will include the
- SUROS Regime, the Coup de Main Ornament, the Skyline Flipside Exotic Ghost Shell, and the unsecured/OUTCRY Exotic ship.
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
Sign Up for Twitch Prime
Twitch Prime Loot Drops are available now for Destiny 2. If you are not currently a member of Prime, all new members can get a FREE TRIAL! (Cost: $12.99 monthly, after trial ends. Cancel at any time!)
Claim monthly free games and in-game loot
- Exclusive in-game loot for some of your favorite games
- Free games included with Twitch Prime
- Limited time promotions you won’t want to miss
- Free Twitch channel subscription ($5 value) every month
- Reign supreme with a Prime members-only chat badge
- Exclusive Twitch chat colors and emotes
- Shopping on Amazon.com is fast and convenient with free two-day shipping.
- Watch your favorite movies and TV shows including award-winning Amazon Originals.
- Listen to over 2+ million songs, ad-free on any device.
If you would like to sign and want to support me at the same time, you may do so by using my Amazon Affiliate link >> Amazon.com/shop/kyber3000 or to get Prime without using my link visit twitch.amazon.com/prime (On my Amazon page you will see some products I got for my first PC build and there should also be a banner to sign up for Twitch Prime, click on this to sign up.) Your support is appreciated!
Note: I will receive credit whenever someone signs up for Twitch Prime or buys eligible items from Amazon.com when using my link.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jan 31 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 04 @ 9 AM PT
Helpful Bungie Links:
As a reminder, kyber3000.com/Links will always include each weeks reset graphic and post as well as the same for Xur. Also, feel free to join on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great week everyone!