Note: Currently, weekly reset posts & infographic are usually posted by 11 AM - 12 PM Pacific.
DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, March 12 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, March 19 @ 10 AM PDT
Destiny 2 DLC Weekly Reset! HOW TO START THE THORN EXOTIC QUEST! Allegiance Quest, New Gambit Map by Mesa Sean on YouTube << Click for more Destiny 2 videos!
Deep Six Gambit Prime map is live as well as the Thorn and Allegiance Quests! More details will be posted about the Allegiance Quest later today or tomorrow. Click here for details about the Thorn Quest.
This little game we call Gambit has evolved. This is where you prove you’re a Gambit veteran! Choose a specific combat role and build a new armor set with perks that will change the game. With only one round to choose the winner, teamwork will be king.
- Reaper: Clear waves and slay larger enemies
- Invader: Hunt your opponents and steal their motes
- Collector: Gather all the motes and send blockers
- Sentry: Counter Invaders and protect your bank
- Available Now – New Arcadia
- Available Now – Deep Six
- March 19 – Legion’s Folly
- March 26 – Emerald Coast
- April 06 – ALL MAPS AVAILABLE!
View the Gambit Prime page for guides and more details.
Winning a round of Gambit Prime is just the beginning. The Drifter has a whole new extension of the Destiny endgame. Take your rewards and risk them in a new challenge that belongs to the Nine. Confront swarms of enemies to unlock greater rewards that you can take with you into battle.
- Tier 1 and 2 are available Now!
- Tier 3 – March 15
⭐ Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
⭐ Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
⭐ Raid Challenge Bounties:
- Hold The Line: Don’t let the timer drop below half.
- Witch Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit by Shuro Chi’s sniper shot.
Check out the Clan Raid Challenges page to view all challenges available and for challenge guides.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
- Gladiator: Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
These are the types of weapons required for Prestige Raid Lairs.
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
⭐ Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
⭐ Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Io. Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
Unique Item: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Tree of Probabilities
Mercury. Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Unique Item: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
The Hollowed Lair
The Tangled Shore. The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Click here to learn more about Nightfall Unique Rewards.
⭐ MARS: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Curse Strength: Full – Shattered Throne is available.
⭐ Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Dark Monastery Quest: Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Harbinger’s Seclude
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: updating…
⭐ Wanted Bounty: Blood Cleaver (Io)
- Hunt down the wanted Blood Cleaver that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
⭐ Weekly Challenge
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
⭐ Weapon Frames – 1 Ballistics Log each
- The Spiteful Fang – Powerful Bow Frame
- Stryker’s Sure-Hand – Powerful Sword
- Powerful Auto Rifle Frame – The Ringing Nail
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
The Drifter now offers Annual Pass owners a unique set of Power Surge bounties, granting 640 Power gear. Here’s what available this week:
- Complete 2 Public Events
- Complete 2 Bounties.
Rewards: Pulse Rifle and Shotgun
- Defeat 50 Enemies
- Complete 1 Strike.
Rewards: Rocket Launcher and Chest Armor
- Send 5 Blockers
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Gauntlets and Leg Armor
- Defeat 10 Guardians
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Helmet and Class Item
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
More Info: The final boss has a chance to drop any of the weapons above, drops from boss and not the chest. The chest is for armor. Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
⭐ OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Void (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Showdown
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here.
Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) by defeating challenging enemies. (Click here to get more details about Prime Attunement and Engrams)
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Boxer’s Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Grooving Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
Angel Lazuli – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Cardinal One – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Another Inspired Idea – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
Legendary Armor – Class Items
Hunter: Neoteric Kiyot Cloak – Legendary Cloak (800 BD)
Titan: Sunbreak Mark – Legendary Mark (800 BD)
Warlock: Bond of the Cormorant Blade – Legendary Bond (800 BD)
Laconic – Exotic Ornament for Last Word (1250 BD)
Shaders and Mods
Reefmade – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Arctic Pearl – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Cabal Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a Cabal drop pod appearance to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Gold Beam Effects – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a gold beam to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Arrives: Friday, March 15 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, March 19 @ 10 AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)
Here is a timeline of content coming throughout Season of the Drifter. More details will be posted asap for new activities!
- New Gambit Prime Map – Deep Six
- Thorn Quest
- Allegiance Quest
- Invitations of the Nine
- Reckoning Tier 3
- Gambit Prime – Legion’s Folly map
- Gambit Prime – Emerald Coast map
- Gambit Prime – All Maps Available!
- Private Matches – Gambit Prime maps
- Arc Week – Free to All Players!
April 16 – May 06:
- The Revelry – Free to All Players!
Bungie will be doing three Gambit Prime Bungie Bounties over the next three weeks featuring all three platforms, starting with Xbox.
- Xbox Bungie Bounty: March 13 @ 10 AM Pacific
- PS4 Bungie Bounty: March 20 @ 10 AM Pacific
- PC Bungie Bounty: April 03 @ 10 AM Pacific
The rules are the same. Seek out Bungie during the two hours the bounty is live, and defeat them in Gambit Prime. Do that, and everyone on your team will receive the Sign of Mutual Combat emblem from Bungie. All the bounties will be streamed live at twitch.tv/Bungie, so stop in to say hi or stream snipe them. Good luck! 🙂
Click here to learn more about Season 6 Pinnacle Weapons.
Destiny 2: Joker’s Wild | How to get NEW Season 6 Pinnacle Weapons – Full Guide and Tips!! by Speer Gaming on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
Thanks for stopping by and supporting this blog. I hope you all have a great week! 🙂