WEEKLY RESET (Mar 10 – Mar 17)
- Season of the Worthy and Update 2.8.0 are live, for more info click here! To find out what is no longer available from the previous season check out this Bungie page. Check out the Twitter thread below to find out about current issues in Season of the Worthy or visit this Known Issues article on Bungie.net.
- New Event: Seraph Tower and Seraph Bunker is live now (more details will be added to this post ASAP).
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Clash and Showdown have returned to the Crucible.
IG Story Version: Click an image and then click one more time for a full size version.
Live Now! // Trials of Osiris returns March 13!
Here are some issues with the Seraph Tower Event and Seraph Bunkers reported by Bungie on Twitter:
- Some Seraph Bunker Upgrades list incorrect requirements. Here are the correct ones:
• EDZ Tier 1 requires completing challenges from Zavala, Shaxx, the Drifter, Banshee-44, or Hawthorne
• Io Tier 1 requires completing Flashpoint, Dungeon, or Raid challenges
- Some Seraph Bunker Upgrades list incorrect requirements. Here are the correct ones for the Moon:
• Moon Tier 1 requires completing Strikes, Crucible matches, Gambit matches, and Nightmare hunt challenges
- The Planetary Material Auto-Collection Bunker upgrade is not awarding the correct number of planetary resources.
Diamond shape with a dot inside During the Authentication Protocol quest step in the Seraph Warsat Network quest, players need to speak with Rasputin on Io.
View more info and details on the Seraph Bunkers page.
Legendary Lost Sectors | Available Now!
- March 10 – EDZ Bunker
- March 24 – Moon Bunker
- April 07 – Io Bunker
Note: More information about this activity will be added here later today.
Earn new Legendary weapons and armor in this new public event activity! Visit this page for more details.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- To the Top: Ten (x10) motes must be deposited at a time.
- Keep Out (Vault): Keep the Might of Riven Knights out of the center chamber.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
- Potential Unique Item: None
Will of the Thousands
Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Potential Unique Item: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect
Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
- Potential Unique Item: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
The Insight Terminus
- Potential Unique Reward: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame
Io: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Isolation: Taniks
- Servitude: Zydron
- Pride: Skolas
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Taniks: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Zydron: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Ghaul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Fallen Council
Location: Archer’s Line
Next Week: Nightmare of Xortal, Sorrow’s Harbor
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 03/10: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/11: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/12: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/13: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/14: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/15: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/16: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/17: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- 03/10: Izanami
- 03/11: Bergusia
- 03/12: Volundr
- 03/13: GoFannon
- 03/14: Izanami
- 03/15: Bergusia
- 03/16: Volundr
- 03/17: GoFannon
To confirm what the Forge is, visit r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol (Hive Knight)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Silver (Featured Items)
- This… Is… Trials! – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Waking Nightmare – Exotic Ship (800)
- Nightmare Stalker – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Seraph Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Warsat Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Eye of Osiris – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Prometheus Lens (500)
- Season of the Worthy Finisher Bundle – Package that includes I am the Boss Now, Gladiator’s Bladerush, and Energy Overload Finishers (2100)
- Luxe Hunter Bundle – Legendary Armor Ornament Package (1500)
- Season of the Worthy Starter Pack – Includes NS81 Reprisal Sprint ship, The Blockbuster sparrow, x2 Glimmershard, x2 Scavenger’s Boon, Concentrated Mattergem, and 250 Bright Dust (800)
- Splice of Life – Exotic Ornament for Lord of Wolves (700)
- Burning Red – Exotic Ornament for Sunshot (700)
- Standard Bearer – Exotic Ornament for SUROS Regime (700)
- XIV Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Keep It Clean – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Simulation Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Doubt – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Trust (700)
- Playground Ride – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Blade Wipe – Legendary Emote (700)
- Ash Angel – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- The Prod – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Phalanx Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Shifting Loyalties – Legendary Ornament for Dust Rock Blues Shotgun (700)
- Red Legion Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard – Legendary Consumable – Gives all players an Eververse gift at the end of a strike one time (150)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible – Legendary Consumable – Gives players an Eververse gift at the end of a match one time (500)
- Welded Brass – Legendary Shader (40)
- Box of Tricks – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page to get more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Mar 13 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 17 @ 10 AM PT
Returns: Friday, March 13 @ 10 AM Pacific
Destiny’s infamous 3v3 pinnacle PvP activity is returning in Season of the Worthy (Season 10 starts on March 10 and Trials will return on March 13). The developers at Bungie discuss the significance of its return and what to expect on your quest to the Lighthouse in the YouTube video below. Favorite maps and armor return as the level of competition rises to a new height. Stay tuned for more details!
With the turn of each Season, Bungie hopes to keep players up to date on how the Eververse Store is evolving. This Season, Bungie has made a few changes concerning Bright Engrams, and a new path to directly purchasing some previously featured Eververse items.
In Season of the Worthy, Bright Engrams will no longer be available for purchase from the Eververse Store. As said in the February 2020 Director’s Cut:
“We want players to know what something costs before they buy it. Bright Engrams don’t live up to that principle so we will no longer be selling them on the Eververse Store, though they will still appear on the Free Track of the Season Pass.” -Luke Smith
This Season, Bungie is continuing to focusing our efforts on direct purchasing through the Eververse Store.
Daily Rotation of Returning Items
In the place of Bright Engrams, a new module will become available on the Eververse Store starting in Season of the Worthy. This daily-rotating module they will feature one item from a small selection of ships, Sparrows, Ghosts, and finishers that were offered in previous Seasons. These items will be available to purchase directly for Silver at a discount from the original price.
Aside from these changes, there aren’t any other major shifts coming for Eververse. Bungie will be monitoring the conversation through launch and beyond, and will be sure to update you before any large changes come. Here’s a quick preview of some upcoming items coming with Season of the Worthy:
Mar 05: Bungie Covid-19 Update
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great week!
If you missed it or would like to re-watch here are the in-game trailers for the start of Season of the Worthy: