💠 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 02 – Jun 09)
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- This week is the FINAL WEEK for the Season of the Worthy! Stay tuned to @Bungie on Twitter for updates!
- Ends Next Week: The Lie Quest
- Scorched and Showdown have returned to the Crucible Playlist.
Notes: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- To the Top: Ten (x10) motes must be deposited at a time.
- Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, then kill all Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
Tree of Probabilities: Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Potential Drop: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
Broodhold: Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
- Potential Drop: No Unique Item
Will of the Thousands: Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Potential Drop: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
The Insight Terminus: Break into the ancient Vex installation.
Potential Drop: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
EDZ: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Rasputin Challenge (EDZ): Complete two weekly bounties to earn powerful gear. Reward: Tier 3 Powerful Gear.
To check out what the daily Legendary Lost Sectors are and get more details on the Seraph Bunkers and Tower Event page.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Fallen Council
Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 06/02: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/03: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/04: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/05: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/06: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/07: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/08: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/09: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Daily Rotation: Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Repeat (One per day)
- 06/02: Izanami
- 06/03: Bergusia
- 06/04: Volundr
- 06/05: GoFannon
- 06/06: Izanami
- 06/07: Bergusia
- 06/08: Volundr
- 06/09: GoFannon
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Naksud. The Famine (Hive Ogre)
Visit the Eververse page for more details and a look at the Inventory this week.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 05 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 09 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Jun 05 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jun 09 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Helpful Bungie Links:
For a comprehensive list of items, please visit Bungie’s article on items leaving at the end of Season of the Worthy.
- 4/23 – Security, cheaters, and what we’re doing about them
- 4/30 – Seasons in Year 4, reducing FOMO, and improving bounties
- 5/7 – Rewards, the Eververse, and transmog
- 5/14 – Max Power Levels, and the S11 [REDACTED] Engram
- 5/21 – Reload Perks and the World Loot Pool
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discordto stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all have a great week!