💠 WEEKLY RESET (May 05 – May 12)
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- This is the final week for the Guardian Games event!
- Get the Heir Apparent Exotic Machine Gun by completing the Triumph Class Act and earn the “Almighty” title and seal to unlock a new offer from Bungie Rewards.
- Mayhem and Showdown return to the Crucible.
Notes: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
Final Week! Ends: May 12 @ 10 AM PT
- 🏆 Currently in the Lead: Titans (To read more about Titans winning/results click here).
- To learn more about how to get Heir Apparent Exotic Machine Gun click here.
- View more details here or visit the Official Guardian Games Website at: bung.ie/GuardianGames. For help view the Guardian Games Bungie Guide.
Weekly Rasputin Challenge (Io): Complete two weekly bounties to earn powerful gear. Reward: Tier 3 Powerful Gear.
To check out what the daily Legendary Lost Sectors are and get more details on the Seraph Bunkers and Tower Event page.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- To the Top: Ten (x10) motes must be deposited at a time.
- Which Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): Each fireteam member can only shoot one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases (per dps phase).
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
Exodus Crash: Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Drop: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
The Insight Terminus: Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Potential Drop: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
The Hollowed Lair: The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Potential Drop: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
The Arms Dealer: Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
Potential Drop: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View more modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game.
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Servitude: Zydron
- Isolation: Taniks
- Pride: Skolas
This Week: Fallen Council
Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Hellmouth
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 05/05: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/06: Apostate (Sniper)
- 05/07: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/08: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/09: Apostate (Sniper)
- 05/10: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/11: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/12: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Daily Rotation: Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Repeat (One per day)
- 05/05: Izanami
- 05/06: Bergusia
- 05/07: Volundr
- 05/08: GoFannon
- 05/09: Izanami
- 05/10: Bergusia
- 05/11: Volundr
- 05/12: GoFannon
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
Guardian Games Items (Items cost Silver unless a BD is shown)
- Hunter: Competitive Spirit Hunter Bundle – Legendary Armor Bundle (1500 S or 6000 BD)
- Titan: Competitive Spirit Titan Bundle – Legendary Armor Bundle (1500 S or 6000 BD)
- Warlock: Competitive Spirit Warlock Bundle – Legendary Armor Bundle (1500 S or 6000 BD)
- Shuffle and Scat – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Whisper Sweet Nothings – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Shoulder Hug – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Patty Cake – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Represent – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Torch Light – Exotic Emote (1000
- Participation Trophy – Exotic Multiplayer Emote (1200)
- Runner Up – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Victory Lap – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- The Underdog – Exotic Ship (800)
- Team Spirit – Exotic Ship (800)
- Hip To The Top – Legendary Emote (500)
- High Score – Legendary Emote (500)
- Low Score – Legendary Emote (500)
- One… Two… Uh… – Rare Emote (200)
- Recognize – Rare Emote (200)
- Hunter Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Titan Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Warlock Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Cherry Blossom Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Cyber Class Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
Featured – Silver
- Mic Drop – Exotic Emote (700)
- Regal Deterrent – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Heir Apparent (700)
- Splice of Life – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Lord of Wolves (700)
- Burning Red – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Sunshot (700)
- Standard Bearer – Exotic Weapon Ornament for SUROS Regime (700)
Bright Dust (GG: Guardian Games)
- GG: Torch Light – Exotic Emote (3250)
- GG: Represent – Exotic Emote (3250)
- GG: Hip to the Hop – Legendary Emote (700)
- GG: Victory Lap – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- GG: Team Spirit – Exotic Ship (2000)
- GG: Hunter Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- GG: Titan Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- GG: Warlock Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- GG: Recognize – Rare Emote (400)
- GG: Rivalry Whitesand – Legendary Shader (40)
- GG: Cyber Class Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- GG: Rivalry Blacksand – Legendary Shader (40)
- GG: High Score – Legendary Emote (700)
- Ladylike Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page for more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, May 08 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, May 12 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, May 08 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, May 12 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Now through April 30, all profits from the Bungie Foundation Pin benefit Direct Relief charity for COVID-19 efforts.
With your purchase, you’ll also get the free exclusive “Bending Borealis” emblem.
Visit the Bungie Store at: BungieStore.com
Apr 23: This Week at Bungie – Light the Torch (Includes info about Trials changes coming and cheating)
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all have a great week!