💠 WEEKLY RESET (Sept 08 – Sept 15)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Moments of Triumphs continues!
- Iron Banner is live, click here for more details.
- Update 2.9.2 is available for all players, view update notes here.
- Supremacy and Countdown have returned to the Crucible, plus all players earn bonus Valor in the Crucible.
- Oct 06: Festival of the Lost event begins October 06, for ALL players!
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame (click the thread for this week) and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
To do the challenges below you will need to get the challenge bounties from Hawthorne at the Tower, except the Garden of Salvation, Prestige Raid Lairs and Leviathan challenges.
- Garden of Salvation: Leftovers (First Encounter) – Do not kill spawning Cyclopses.
- Last Wish: Strength of Memory (Riven) – Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
- Scourge of the Past: Hold the Line (Botza Downtown) – Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
- Crown of Sorrow: Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual) – There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Gladiator: Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
Leviathan Challenge (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Garden > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens (Dogs) – Players holding relics (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase (Note: You can one phase this encounter).
Recommended Power: 990
Boss: Taken Monstrosity
Location: The Rig, Titan
- Potential Drop: The Long Goodbye – Sniper Rifle
The Inverted Spire: End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Potential Drop: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
The Hollowed Lair: The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Potential Drop: Mindbender’s Ambition – Shotgun
NOTE: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Savathûn’s Song: Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Potential Drop: Duty Bound – Auto Rifle
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
EDZ: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Hellmouth, Moon
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
NOTE: View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Daily Weapon Rotation: Blasphemer • Apostate • Heretic • Repeat
|9/10/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/13/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
Daily Rotation: Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Repeat (There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame).
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges (Harbinger’s Seclude)
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
The Eververse page will be updated each week here, please note that it will be updated after posting weekly reset graphics and posts (usually updated no later than 1 PM Pacific).
Begins: Live Now!! Visit Lord Saladin in the Tower.
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 15 @ 10 AM Pacific
Lord Saladin returns to the Tower once again next week, encouraging Guardians to don their most powerful gear and show their might. Powerful rewards await for all who enter Iron Banner.
Just in case you have recently joined us or just need a refresher, Iron Banner is a weeklong Crucible event with a specialized version of Control. If you can capture all three zones you will create a Power Play, allowing for your team to hunt your enemies who will be locked out from capturing zones for a period. Here is a look at some of the weapons and armor available to earn during the event.
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
Releases November 10, 2020
Stasis Subclasses Spotlight:
View the Beyond Light page on this website for an in-depth look at Beyond Light and Stasis subclasses.
Changes are coming with Beyond Light. For information about the re-work plans for Triumphs click here.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Sept 11 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 15 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xûr page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Available for all players)
Returns: Friday, Sept 11 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 15 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
- Sept 08: Update 2.9.2 – The One About Solstice Glows
- Sept 03: This Week at Bungie – Go Forth and Triumph
- Aug 27: This Week at Bungie – A Dark Embrace
- Aug 20: This Week at Bungie – Includes Details about Content Vaulting!!
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Hope you all have a good week, take care!
Connect and Support:
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon. Your support is appreciated!