NOTE: The Weekly Reset post and graphics for 09/22/2020 will be a bit late due to maintenance. See Tweet by Bungie
💠 WEEKLY RESET (Sept 15 – Sept 22)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Moments of Triumphs continues!
- All players earn double rewards in The Ordeal this week!
- Momentum Control and Lockdown have returned to the Crucible.
- Oct 06: Festival of the Lost event begins October 06, for ALL players!
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame (click the thread for this week) and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
To do the challenges below you will need to get the challenge bounties from Hawthorne at the Tower, except the Garden of Salvation, Prestige Raid Lairs and Leviathan challenges.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter) – Link at the same time. Notes: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Summoning Ritual (Kalli) – Activate all 9 plates, then kill all Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
- Scourge of the Past: All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I) – All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
- Crown of Sorrow: Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception) – Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Prism: Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
Leviathan Challenge (Normal and Prestige)
- Weekly Order: Gardens > Gauntlet > Pools > Calus
- Challenge: Throne (Calus) – Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, per damage phase.
NOTES: For a large view of the raids this week, check out this IG Story.
Recommended Power: 990
Boss: Taken Howler
Location: Lost Oasis, Echo Mesa (Io)
Tree of Probabilities: Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Potential Drop: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
- Potential Drop: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Scarlet Keep: Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Potential Drop: None
NOTE: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
__ Reminder: All players earn Double Rewards in Nightfall: The Ordeal this week!
Lake of Shadows: Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
- Potential Drop: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Tangled Shore: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
- Location: Hellmouth, Moon
- Trove Guardian Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Daily Weapon Rotation: Heretic • Blasphemer • Apostate • Repeat
|9/15/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/18/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/21/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This Public Event type of Activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame. If you find that the weapon is incorrect for the day, please make a comment below or contact me on Twitter or Discord, with what the correct weapon is.
- Daily Rotation: GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • Repeat
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame. If you find that the rotation order is incorrect please feel free to leave a comment below or message me on Twitter or Discord with the correct Forge.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Naksud. The Famine (Hive Ogre)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
The Eververse page will be updated each week here, please note that it will be updated after posting weekly reset graphics and posts (usually updated no later than 1 PM Pacific).
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Sept 18 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 22 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xûr page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Available for all players)
Returns: Friday, Sept 18 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 22 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
- Sept 10: This Week at Bungie – Happy Birthday, Destiny!
- Sept 09: Almost Seven – Six Years of Destiny
- Sept 08: Update 2.9.2 – The One About Solstice Glows
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
Releases November 10, 2020
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Hope you all have a good week, take care!
Connect and Support:
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon. Your support is appreciated!