💠 WEEKLY RESET (Sept 22 – Sept 29)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar.
- Hotfix 188.8.131.52 is live, read update notes here.
- Moments of Triumphs continues for all players!
- All players earn Triple Infamy in Gambit and Gambit Prime.
- Clash and Breakthrough have returned to the Crucible.
Destiny 2 (Shadowkeep and Forsaken) is now available on Xbox Game Pass.
- Oct 06: Festival of the Lost event begins October 06, for ALL players!
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame (click the thread for this week) and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Bungie has a tribute that is now live in-game to honor one of their dear friends at Vicarious Visions who passed away last year, Matt Helsom. The director will send you to Mars for a short quest to honor Mr. Helsom. He worked closely with teams at both Bungie and VV on various projects during their partnership and Bungie wanted to memorialize his contributions in the Destiny universe.
Reward: Exotic Cypher
To do the challenges below you will need to get the challenge bounties from Hawthorne at the Tower, except the Garden of Salvation, Prestige Raid Lairs and Leviathan challenges.
- Garden of Salvation: To the Top (Third Encounter) – Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- Last Wish: Which Witch (Shuro Chi) – Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
- Scourge of the Past: To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II) – All six members of your Fireteam must destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s shield generators.
- Crown of Sorrow: With Both Hands (Gahlran) – Each fireteam member can only shoot one of Gahlran’s hands during each of the hand-raising phases.
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Arsenal: Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Anything
- Energy: Fusion Rifle
- Power: Fusion Rifle
Leviathan Challenge (Normal and Prestige)
- Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Garden > Throne
- Challenge: Royal Pools – One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
NOTES: For a large view of the raids this week, check out this IG Story.
Recommended Power: 990
Boss: Taken Pyromaster
Location: Siren’s Watch, Titan
A Garden World: Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
- Potential Drop: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
Exodus Crash: Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Drop: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
The Corrupted: Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
- Potential Drop: Horror’s Least – Pulse Rifle
NOTE: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Strange Terrain: Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Potential Drop: BrayTech Osprey – Rocket Launcher
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Io: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- This Week: Fallen Council
- Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
- Trove Guardian Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
Daily Weapon Rotation: Heretic • Blasphemer • Apostate • Repeat
|9/22/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/25/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/28/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This Public Event type of Activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame. If you find that the weapon is incorrect for the day, please make a comment below or contact me on Twitter or Discord, with what the correct weapon is.
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm what the daily Forge is at r/DestinyTheGame or in-game. If you find that the rotation order is incorrect please feel free to leave a comment below or message me on Twitter or Discord with the correct Forge.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
The Eververse page will be updated each week here, please note that it will be updated after posting weekly reset graphics and posts.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Sept 25 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 29 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xûr page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Available for all players)
Returns: Friday, Sept 25 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 29 @ 10 AM PST
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
- Sept 22: Update 184.108.40.206 – The One About a Black Armory Shader
- Sept 18: This Week at Bungie – Ghosts in the Machine
- Sept 10: This Week at Bungie – Happy Birthday, Destiny!
- Sept 09: Almost Seven – Six Years of Destiny
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
Both Forsaken and Shadowkeep are now available in the Xbox Game Pass!
Releases November 10, 2020 // PRE-ORDER NOW!!
Click here to learn more about Europa!
Click here to visit the Beyond Light page on this website and learn more about what’s coming in November!
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
Hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
__ CONNECT & SUPPORT - Twitter | IG | Discord - Support | Amazon Affiliate | Epic Games (Code: Kyber3000) Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!