💠 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 16 – Jun 23)
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Team Scorched and Countdown have returned to the Crucible Playlist.
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
DESTINY 2 UPCOMING CHANGES
On Sept. 22 Destiny 2 Content Vaulting begins. Some Destinations will be vaulted and new ones will be added.
- Vaulted: Titan, Io, Mars, Mercury, & Leviathan
- New: Europa & Cosmodrone
💠 Learn more about Destiny 2’s future at Bungie.net/Vault2020
Location: The Rupture, Io
- Contact has been made in The Rupture on Io. Use the Drifter’s tech to harvest the Darkness with your artifact while driving back Savathûn’s forces.
Understanding the message is the beginning. Building the weapon is the end. Journey to the Cradle and uncover the truth hidden within. (NOTE: I am currently updating this section, visit the Interference page for more details.)
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Staying Alive: Leave Cyclopes alive in the first two rooms where the Consecrated Mind is depositing Voltaic Overflow charges.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
- Potential Drop: The Long Goodbye – Sniper Rifle
- Potential Drop: BrayTech Osprey – Rocket Launcher
- Potential Drop: Mindbender’s Ambition – Shotgun
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Savathûn’s Song: Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Potential Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Io: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Hellmouth
Daily Weapon Rotation: Apostate • Heretic • Blasphemer • Repeat
- 06/16: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/17: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/18: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/19: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/20: Apostate (Sniper)
- 06/21: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 06/22: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 06/23: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Daily Rotation: Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Repeat (One per day)
- 06/16: Volundr
- 06/17: GoFannon
- 06/18: Izanami
- 06/19: Bergusia
- 06/20: Volundr
- 06/21: GoFannon
- 06/22: Izanami
- 06/23: Bergusia
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger Seclude
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
Click here to visit the Eververse page and see what is available this week. If you have access to the Bungie companion app, you can view also view the complete inventory there.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 19 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 23 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
NOTE: Due to Bungie making Trials unavailable last weekend, Trials may not be available this coming weekend. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jun 19: Black Lives Matter – Bungie Pin and Destiny 2 Emblem
- Jun 18: Update 18.104.22.168 – The One About Sprint Cancelling
- Jun 18: This Week at Bungie – A TWAB is Never Late, Nor is it Early
- Jun 10: This Week at Bungie – Let’s Go Beyond the Light
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
NOTE: As you may have already know I haven’t been feeling good and I am in the process of trying to figure out what is wrong. Because of this there is a chance I may not post content as usual or it could be late but I will attempt to post as usual. I am doing my best to fight off whatever causing me to be unwell and hope to be back to normal very soon!
Thank you all for the kind words, get well wishes, and encouragement. I have said it before and will again this community is one of a kind and has so many good hearted people, even when I feel horrible you all manage to put a smile on my face.
Note: I would like you all to know donations are not something I ever expect or ask for. What has always been most important to me, is to enjoy what I am doing. That is why I started posting gaming related content and I would continue regardless of getting any funds.For those that have and want to support even further, I am very grateful for your generosity and kindness. Thank you!
I hope you all are well and have a great week, take care!
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.