💠 WEEKLY RESET (Oct 27 – Nov 03)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Moments of Triumph and Festival of the Lost (the final week) continues!
- The Season is ending soon! Finish your triumphs while you can!
- Clash and Showdown have returned, plus all players will earn Triple Valor in the Crucible.
NOTE: Starting November 01, the Reset time changes from 10 AM PT to 9 AM PT due to Daylight Savings Time ending. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame (click the thread for this week) and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
To do the challenges below you will need to get the challenge bounties from Hawthorne at the Tower, except the Garden of Salvation, Prestige Raid Lairs and Leviathan challenges.
- Garden of Salvation: Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter)
- Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within x10 seconds of initially banking the first set of motes.
- Last Wish: Which Witch (Shuro Chi)
- Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
- Scourge of the Past: All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I)
- All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
- Crown of Sorrow: Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception)
- Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
Leviathan Challenge (Normal and Prestige)
- Weekly Order: Dogs > Gauntlet > Baths > Calus
- Challenge: The Gauntlet
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
NOTES: For more information about Raids click here.
Recommended Power: 990
Boss: Taken Howler
Location: The Rupture, Io
Exodus Crash: Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Drop: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
- Potential Drop: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Scarlet Keep: Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Potential Drop: None
NOTES: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available. Starting November 10 when DCV begins the regular Nightfall playlist will no longer be available, Nightfall: The Ordeal will become the only Nightfall activity. Read more about DCV here.
Lake of Shadows: Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
- Potential Drop: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
EDZ: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
- Trove Guardian Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
|10/28/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|10/31/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|11/3/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This Public Event type of Activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 10 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame.
NOTES: There is one forge available daily, launch from the EDZ in-game map (Please note: The Forge changes daily at Reset, 10 AM PT). You may also confirm what the daily Forge is at r/DestinyTheGame or in-game. DCV Reminder: Black Armory Forges will no longer be available once the Destiny Content Vault begins on November 10. View more about this and other DCV info.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
- No major mechanic, only requires extensive firepower to take down.
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
The Eververse page will be updated each week here, please note that it will be updated after posting weekly reset graphics and posts (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
Continues until Tuesday, Nov 10 @ 9 AM Pacific
Info from Bungie.net: Festival of the Lost has reached its halfway mark, and Destiny Player Support is keeping an eye out for scary bugs as we approach the final days of the event. While no major issues have been found, we do have a few reminders on items to complete, and a note on the Interference: Loop Triumph. This is their report.
Interference: Loop Triumph
Due to the extension of Season of Arrivals, the Nokris encounter for the Interference weekly quest will remain for the remainder of the season. This means players who have missed a previous Interference encounter will be unable to access those encounters and will be unable to claim the “Interference: Loop” triumph.
With the start of Year 4 on November 10, certain Seals and their associated Titles will no longer be available to earn. Players will need to be sure to unlock and equip the following Titles before this date to guarantee that the completions are recorded on their accounts:
- A Shadow Rises – Shadow
- Reckoner – Reckoner
- Black Armory – Blacksmith
- Destinations – Wayfarer
- Lore – Chronicler
- Arrivals – Forerunner
For more info on Legacy Titles and Seals players should view the Year 4 Triumphs Update Help article.
While Bungie continues investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to in the Bungie #Help Forum:
- The Convergence ornament for Transversive Steps clips through the front of some Warlock robes.
- We are investigating an issue where Ashen Wake can cause damage to allies.
- The Unbridled Enthusiasm exotic emote is not playing audio as intended.
- Cryptomnesia Exotic Sparrow
- Flare Gun Legendary Emote
- Ada 1’s Lone Wolf Legendary Ship
- Peerless Precision Shell Exotic Ghost
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Oct 30 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 03 @ 9 AM PT
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xûr page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Available for all players)
Returns: Friday, Oct 23 @ 10 AM PT
Ends: Tuesday, Nov 03 @ 9 AM PT
NOTE: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Oct 27: Season of the Hunt – The Hunt is On
- Oct 22: This Week at Bungie – The Darkness Walks Among Us (Includes info about Sandbox/Weapon changes coming in Beyond Light)
- Oct 15: This Week at Bungie – Starting Lines and Finish Lines
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
Releases: Tuesday, Nov 10 @ 9 AM Pacific
Info and Websites:
- Official Website | Pre-Order!
- Learn more: Beyond Light | Story | Stasis Subclasses | Europa | Weapons & Loot
- Learn more about Season of the Hunt: bung.ie/Forgedinthestorm
- Learn about changes and updates coming to Mod Modifications
- For details visit the Beyond Light Info Page on this website.
Begins: Saturday, Nov 21 @ 10 AM Pacific (Reset will be @ 9 AM Pacific so this will give players a bit of time to get ready)
Here is what else you’ll need to know:
- Contest Mode will cap all players at 20 Power below each encounter for 24 hours.
- Artifact Power will be disabled during Contest Mode.
- 1230 Power is your team’s goal to be at the cap for all the encounters.
- Being above 1230 will not provide any additional advantage in the final fight.
Learn more about the next Race for World’s First Raid here.
Make sure to join us on Discordto stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
Have a great week, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| DiscordSupport | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!